Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Upcoming Epic Midvinter Event

[member="The Bringer of Dawn"]​
FSjAzgr.gif
*and this is who my Father deems worthy of immortality*​
:p

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Aside from introducing [member="Velkar"] in the moral ways of discipline and etiquette, is there anything you Mortals require of us leading up to this Arc we have ahead of us?

[member="Velkar"]

Aye lad, the same steel can only be shaped so many times before it becomes unusable and best cast aside for want of something new.

Just as my Hammer can only be thrown at you so many times before it strikes you well and true.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I have to apologize but life has me by the throat.

I've decided to merge this account with my main and to unfortunately opt out of the arc, I do not forsee myself coming to be able to take a part in it. I'm struggling with all of my others and I'm terribly sorry. I feel really bad but I'm not having any luck...

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]
I saw this thread go up just prior to having to rush out to an appointment. I shall be in with a grin.
*Coughs*
*Coughs*
tumblr_nwzvx3QNVT1sody4xo1_400.gif

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
I gotta say i feel very privelidged to be in this faction with you guys. This arc is coming along nicely <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom