Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [Interest Check] Public Club Thread

Thread up here!
xCWkF3j.png

Y’all already know what time it is.

Another year, another big ‘ol party thread open to everyone.

This is an interest check for a public thread to take place at Solstice Vine night club on Bespin, which is currently neutral on the map. Anyone is welcome to join—Jedi, Sith, spicy rebels, grouchy spacers, weird slicer kids, plucky sithspawn, imperial warposters, bucketheads, gross monsters, etc. (Except Kyra Perl Kyra Perl ). Have fun and hang out with your buddies, or maybe chill with someone you otherwise wouldn’t have had the chance to interact with!

The thread will be 100% social, so please leave all superweapons at the door and maybe take a shuttle instead of a star destroyer. Bounty hunting, bar fights, shady deals, and throwing drinks at your cheating ex are all A-okay, just please limit the orbital bombardments and hyperspace ramming or I release the space bees.

There’s no need to sign up to participate but let me know here if you’d like a tag when the thread goes up in a few days!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yula Perl Yula Perl awesome! I may not join with Salis, but could you tag me still? depending on how things go will decide who I use. Have a few who would join this.

If anyone here is gonna want to group up for it also, could be fun. Mariah Marr, Salis, and Ardon Tillian are my most likely candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom