Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Public Club Thread

So I did one of these a few years back and it turned out surprisingly well (only a few people got tazed/drugged/bounty hunted). So why not do it all over again!

This is an interest check for a public club thread which will take place on opening night for Solstic Vine night club. The thread will be set on Bespin which is currently neutral, so there are no restrictions on who can join. Spacers, Jedi, Sith, imperial scum, monsters, [member="Khonsu Amon"], whoever. Let me know if you're interested and I'll be sure to tag you when the thread goes up, in a few days or when (if) the sub for this location gets approved.

This thread won't be dm'd, so it's entirely free form. I want everyone to have fun, but I ask that you please not come in with guns blazing or launch an attack on the venue. Bounty hunting and small-scale fights breaking out are a-ok, and probably encouraged at this point.

Let me know if you're interested!

giphy.gif
Sure​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom