Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Insert Pun Here]: Contruum Invasion OOC

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.

You know the drill guys. Be nice, don't bash each other, and take your issues to PM. You can use this thread to find dance partners, sign-up as allies, or, you know, post GIFs. If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself, [member="Sage Bane"], or [member="Reverance"] regarding the OS side of things. I believe that [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] is the current contact for GR, but don't hold me to that.

Rules in the sandbox:
1. 5 Allies each Faction

2. Only defenses that have been in place through RP up to October 18 or in verifiable Canon will be allowed.

3. For PVP duels:

PvP will determine victory. NPCs may be brought in for background/flavor, but they are inconsequential to the duel(s). You are not required to post NPC headers, as we trust that you won’t spawn pointless NPCs mid-fight.

(E.g. Darth Jeff sics his 300 Elite Sith Supertroopers on Jedi Bob. As Jedi Bob lies dying, pierced by a hundred or so blaster bolts, Darth Jeff comes in and stabs him to death, trying to claim his win. The above won’t be allowed.)

Wins not awarded by matches, but by felled opponents (also otherwise incapacitated, unable to walk away from the fight, or retreating from the engagement) OR mutual agreement between all participants. A participant automatically loses upon failing to respond within 24 hours since their opponent’s last post (barring any agreements between the participants).

(E.g. Darth Jeff faces off against Jedi Bob and Jedi Kate. He kills Jedi Bob, but then Jedi Kate breaks his legs and knocks him out.

That’s one win for the OS, and one for the GR. This also makes sure that uneven (e.g. 1v2, 2v4, etc) matches are still judged in a balanced way.)

4. Two week time limit starting from October 18 through November 1. Opposing Faction Leaders must decide on the outcome. If no outcome can be decided within 48 hours of one side proposing victory, an unaffiliated RPJ will be assigned to us by the SWRP Staff Team.

5. No second chancing the first RPJ's decision. We accept it and move on.

OBJECTIVES:

Objective A: The Killing Fields (PVP duels determine victory)

Invaders (OS): Win as many PVP duels/battles as possible. Winning is defined as killing, incapacitating or otherwise forcing from the field a PC character, or from mutual agreement between all participants of that duel/battle. Points will be awarded for each battle won.

Defenders (GR): Win as many PVP duels/battles as possible. Winning is defined as killing, incapacitating or otherwise forcing from the field a PC character, or from mutual agreement between all participants of that duel/battle. Points will be awarded for each battle won.

Setting: An abandoned battlefield left over from the ancient Yuuzhan Vong war. Weapons and skeletal remains still litter the ground, half-consumed by the nutrient-rich soil. The sky above is thick with dark clouds, and the peal of thunder shakes the land every few minutes, instilling a sense of foreboding in all who tread there.

Objective B: Battle in Orbit

Invaders (OS): Capture the orbiting shipyards of Contruum by defeating any defenders on or around the shipyards. This will primarily be a PVP based objective that can comprise naval and marine/ground troops, should defenders and invaders agree to it. In these situations, the combat would still be viewed from the PvP perspective. Successfully capturing the shipyards is considered a victory.

Defenders (GR): Defend the orbiting shipyards of Contruum by defeating invading forces. This will primarily be a PVP based objective that can comprise naval and marine/ground troops, should defenders and invaders agree to it. In these situations, the combat would still be viewed from the PvP perspective. Successfully defending the shipyards is considered a victory.

Objective C: Taking the Garrison (NPCs determine victory)

Invaders (OS): Destroy or incapacitate the defending garrison. This is a PVE objective that involves troops. Judging elements will be based on casualties inflicted vs casualties taken. The standard writer-courtesy and writing quality elements also apply.

Defenders (GR): Destroy or incapacitate the invading troops. This is a PVE objective that involves troops. Judging elements will be based on casualties inflicted vs casualties taken. The standard writer-courtesy and writing quality elements also apply.

OS Allies:
  1. [member="Draco Vereen"]
  2. [member="Darth Veles"]
  3. [member="Adekos"]

GR Allies:
  1. [member="Coci Heavenshield"]
  2. [member="Davin Skirata"]
  3. [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
  4. [member="Ciara Jevnaker"]

5fab3d64325185f6cf751d6a8cf2cc34.320x180x50.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCfiwgEE-Qk​

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
I was supposed to go out to eat with my son at Yum Bunnies, but am stuck at Objective A

I am 5'1, 50 something year old Jedi Master, mother of 4, and a blonde.

And I'M PERKY.

Pranks, jokes, and cheesy grins are a definite pro.

Con?

I'll tackle you...

Who wants meh?

Edit: I'll be fighting along side my daughter [member="Aela Talith"], but we can be split up on nearby fights. We be easy.

Objective A.
I'll 'give out more deets' on Ven sometime later this week.
For now, anyone think they want to tango with her? As in fight? To the near-death? Or at least to-a-degree-of-injury-that-requires-the-victim-to-withdraw-from-combat?

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Going to have to run that one by [member="Geneviève Lasedri"], I'm afraid, since GR has the final word on their allies. Tag me again when you've got confirmation. :)

Cristina Zeitlin

C
Lieutenant Zeitlin: "We'll be defending the Shipyards. If we're lucky and come out of this alive we might get a maneuver named after us."

Crewmen: "If we don't?"

Lieutenant Zeitlin: "Then we'll be remembered for spreading our vessel and a sith vessel across the battle field with a failed microjump."

In short, Lieutenant Zeitlin and the New Hope will be defending Objective B and facing down the Sith Fleet in a Corvette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom