Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Insert Pun Here]: Contruum Invasion OOC

Congrats boys. Apologies for being rather inactive for the entire ordeal.

Got pretty busy exactly when the Invasions started. And I am working on retiring this character anyway :(

I'm proud of every one of you :)

So, I have been on the board for over 6 months now and a big thing I have always heard is hatred for Vong Bio Tech.

Well for this invasion there were 38 OS Members. 5 used Vong Tech. For those that are bad at math its roughly 13%. Ain't such a high number.

Now I am sitting on like 5 YVH Submissions wondering what I am going to use those for.

Math compliments of Netherworld

Draco Vereen said:
So, I have been on the board for over 6 months now and a big thing I have always heard is hatred for Vong Bio Tech.

Well for this invasion there were 38 OS Members. 5 used Vong Tech. For those that are bad at math its roughly 13%. Ain't such a high number.

Now I am sitting on like 5 YVH Submissions wondering what I am going to use those for.

Math compliments of Netherworld
The big users of Sith Spawn, Vong Bio, and other let's say unconventional tactics have been either retired or are largely inactive.

I remember when I used to rock alchemical monsters and a sith worm to fights. Found out people don't enjoy being roflstomped by Sith Alchemy. So I resorted to Sith Spells and PvP. But the others are right, the big magic/alchemy users of the Sith are all but retired at this
point.

Seems to have run out of fashion in Invasions, and probably they just don't want to deal with the metric-fark ton of complaints that would ensue if they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom