Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Insert Pun Here]: Contruum Invasion OOC

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Vrag"] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

If it's okay with both of you I would like to join this invasion as a neutral entity. Won't be doing any fighting just want to drop in and tell a fun story.

I've been having horrible days at work, and I'm looking for someone to kill.

Vrag said:
Setting: An abandoned battlefield left over from the ancient Yuuzhan Vong war. Weapons and skeletal remains still litter the ground, half-consumed by the nutrient-rich soil. The sky above is thick with dark clouds, and the peal of thunder shakes the land every few minutes, instilling a sense of foreboding in all who tread there.

This is literally my calling card. I will be at A, armed with the skies above.

Jak Skirata

J
[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Aye, I'm coming back and as long as people tag me I'm good!

[member="Darth Azurea"]
I'd love to but I've got business with [member="Vrag"] maybe we can work something out :p

FYI, do not take my lack of immediate response as if I am ignoring you. I am going to evaluate the ally response before confirming all of the Republic's five allowable slots.

Keep tagging me or PM me or [member="Varus Shatterstar"] for allied approval. I will do my best to consider everyone.

Cristina Zeitlin

C
With Lieutenant Zeitlin being located at Objective B, specifically commanding the GR Corvette New Hope against the Sith Fleet; whom among the Sith would like to garner the Sith Fleet's Terms of Surrender to Lieutenant Zeitlin?
It seems like everyone is either focused on Objective A, or Objective C with those few focusing on Objective B, being focused on boarding the Space Station.
I.E.
WHERE ARE THE FLEETERS!

Admirals Shapochka and/or [member="Krasnaya Xue"] are available for combat at Objective B. Contact me to discuss terms of battle for fleeting engagements.

Otherwise, I will just show up in my star destroyer to rain on your parade. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom