Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Indefinite LoA

Hey folks,

I need a break, just not feeling the desire to be posting on the site at the moment. Dealing with a few things irl and think I need to just focus there entirely. So I won't be around, won't be posting and won't be able to do Character of the Month or the Zinder events moving forward.

Been fun, not sure if or when I will be back. Sorry to everyone waiting on me or wanting to write with me.
 
WelshPsych WelshPsych

You were there on the first day I arrived on the board, and my Jedi's Master and adopted father.

It's been a hell of a journey and I wish you nothing but the best my dude. I'm always around and hte board will be here if you ever feel the need to come back but if not, it's been an honour and I wish you nothing but the best going forward.
 
Hey folks,

I need a break, just not feeling the desire to be posting on the site at the moment. Dealing with a few things irl and think I need to just focus there entirely. So I won't be around, won't be posting and won't be able to do Character of the Month or the Zinder events moving forward.

Been fun, not sure if or when I will be back. Sorry to everyone waiting on me or wanting to write with me.

Hey, my friend, life always takes precedence. We'll miss you, but take care of yourself. Chaos won't go anywhere.
 
Hey folks,

I need a break, just not feeling the desire to be posting on the site at the moment. Dealing with a few things irl and think I need to just focus there entirely. So I won't be around, won't be posting and won't be able to do Character of the Month or the Zinder events moving forward.

Been fun, not sure if or when I will be back. Sorry to everyone waiting on me or wanting to write with me.

BUT WELSH

WHO ELSE IS GONNA UNDERSTAND WHEN I'M BITCHING ABOUT THE TERRIBLE HEATWAVES

All jokes aside, you've been nothing bit a joy to have around and I wish you all the best of luck, i hope irl gets better, my DMs are always open if you wanna catch up ❤️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom