WelshPsych
Rawr!!!
Hey folks,
I need a break, just not feeling the desire to be posting on the site at the moment. Dealing with a few things irl and think I need to just focus there entirely. So I won't be around, won't be posting and won't be able to do Character of the Month or the Zinder events moving forward.
Been fun, not sure if or when I will be back. Sorry to everyone waiting on me or wanting to write with me.
I need a break, just not feeling the desire to be posting on the site at the moment. Dealing with a few things irl and think I need to just focus there entirely. So I won't be around, won't be posting and won't be able to do Character of the Month or the Zinder events moving forward.
Been fun, not sure if or when I will be back. Sorry to everyone waiting on me or wanting to write with me.