Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Increase Flair Limit to 4 - Electric Boogaloo

I made a similar suggestion back when we had the big flair contest focusing on adding species, however nothing really came of that contest. Now several species tags have already been added, so I feel it's worth bringing it up again.

As it stands, we can have up to 3 flairs of our choice. You want to represent your major faction, that's one used up. If you're a Force user you must always display your Force rank, so that's another one gone. Leaving just one more, in which case if you're having to choose between your species or some generic title.

Increasing it to 4 would allow us to use up one for which major faction you're representing, one for your current Force rank, one for your species, and a fourth one for a general descriptor for your character (general/scientist/etc).

This way there's a better chance all these new flairs will be used.

Granted I have no idea whether adding another row will somehow break the user interface.

three is fine. If you have further descriptors, you can always use the little custom blurb you put beneath your name, and signature.

3 was a good expansion, 4 seems gratuitous to me personally.

Yes, why not!?

Besides if you don’t want three for your character you don’t have to chose them. I doubt it is mandatory.
Everyone’s aesthetic eye is different and in art there are no rules.
If you want to paint a picture of purple cats, you can have purple cats. :p

All these new beautiful flares (rank titles, I miss that name) need a home. :D

I would prefer four. Several times I've wanted them because it more easily lets a better character piece get shown.

And like just above mentioned, for the people who don't like four, they can just choose not to use four.

Y6kTsVB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom