Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Imperial Remnant: Fire Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="T'yr Dellos"]

The contract clearly concludes that all assets owned by the Imperial Remnant will be passed to Imperial Arms Incorporated. If the jargon is confusing you, then that isn't my fault.

Alicia Drey said:
[member="T'yr Dellos"]

The contract clearly concludes that all assets owned by the Imperial Remnant will be passed to Imperial Arms Incorporated. If the jargon is confusing you, then that isn't my fault.
That is not something that [member="Caius Flavian"] ever had the IC or OOC authority to authorize.

Also, I would suggest that you re-read the thread. There is no mention of doing anything other than signing ownership of IAI to Alicia Drey's hands.

Caius even mentioned that many of the products and designs were not solely IAI assets, and thus would not become yours to control.

Caius Flavian said:
"Its unfortunate that the products designed were not solely I.A.I assets nor entirely patented by the company, in fact other than consultation. Full liquidation of our shares into I.A.I? Well played." I began.

My voice was stern but with no anger, just a matter of fact tone to convey.
"Ms. Drey, My apologies that you felt insulted, in the eyes of the government it is just as insulting that our partner was no where to be found at all during any of our attempts to develop. It was you who left, not us, it was very us who did what we could among the other companies beholden under our banner to produce the weaponry necessary. who then returns with ink sharper than a vibroblade demanding with an ultimatum of either give me everything or I'm no longer involved."

So. Again. In regards to any and all assets formerly or currently owned and operated by the Imperial Remnant/Galactic Empire/Seratian Empire....

The only physical assets or OOC submissions that you gained control of were assets that you yourself submitted, or were submitted with ONLY IAI as the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom