Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Imperial Remnant: Fire Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Imperial Remnant is now defunct. With the collapse of the government, of all of it's assets, technology and buildings fall to Imperial Arms Incorporated, with the company now owning all patents and rights to all ships, vehicles, weaponry and land that once belonged to the Empire.

Imperial Arms Incorporated is offering rewards to all of it's customers in light of what has happened. With the collapse of the Imperial Remnant, I.A.I is looking to catalog all of it's new property. In return for information, I.A.I is seeking the aforementioned. Customers can expect an 10% commission of the sale for each product that is brought to light, once said product is reviewed and listed as part of the Fire Sale I.A.I is now hosting.

Former Imperials who return property to Imperial Arms Incorporated, in light of the Imperial Remnants collapse, can expect no legal action to be taken against them going forward and will receive 5% commission of sale for the property they have been returned, once the sale has been completed. Failure to return these properties will result in legal action being filed against these characters.

Thus far, Imperial Arms Incorporated has reviewed, cataloged and filed the following properties, to be put forward for sale at the following prices:

I.A.I Headquarters on Kalee, for 3,400,000cr. (SOLD TO [member="James Justice"] FOR 4,420,000cr)
Victory III-class Star Destroyer, for 25,000,000cr each. [CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE]
Raider III-class corvette, for 7,500,000cr each. [CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE]
Lyecova Imperial Jumpship (Dropship), for 30,000cr each.

XoXaan-class Command Refit (Rare, Unique), 30,000,000cr. (SOLD TO [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] FOR 30,000,000cr)
Imperial Hospital Ship, 2,000,000cr each. (SOLD DESIGNS / PRODUCTION RIGHTS / ALL SHIPS TO [member="Selka Ventus"] FOR 46,000,000cr)
ISD III (Star Destroyer), for 50,000,000cr each.

Imperial Arms Incorporated would like to take this moment to remind customers that these products currently on offer will be removed and no longer manufactured following the conclusion of this Fire Sale, so get them now whilst they are still here. Thank for you for your purchase.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
I'm fairly certain the First Order would like to wipe the entire stock of Victory 3s and Raider 3s for whatever price.

Just to confirm, [member="Aram Kalast"] would you like to apply zeh stamp for this one?

Nay, I'm quiet certain that the reformed Galactic Empire would like to purchase the entire stock, don't let them First Order types take what is rightfully ours!

I got a Victory III that I ain't giving up!

[member="Alicia Drey"]

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Justice Shipping would pay 1.3x price tag value for the Headquaters, 3x price tag value for the Victories and an additional 1 million dollar bribe if it just so happened that the files and intel within the HQ just "happened" to disappear in the moving..... disappear into Justice Shipping's hands, that is.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
It has come to my attention that oocly, both ship subs are pending submission alteration to change manufacturer for reasons exactly like this thread. As such, though the subs have yet to be changed, the alteration requests predate this thread.

IC'ly...

These ships must be fraudulent, counterfeit, or stolen. We'll have none of it.

[member="Aram Kalast"], ignore the stamp. I know where to go to get these cheaper and under contract if you'd like.

[member="SC-4486"]
Waste of nonexistent internet money, man. Don't do it.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Pending this submission update request, created over a week ago, your company does not own the sales rights to the Victory III or Raider III ships. Nor did it ever, regardless of the contributions your company made in the manufacturing process. Note. That is the manufacturing process. At no point was your company given licensure to sell individual ships. As you can see in the Affiliation section of the submission, these ships are not for sale on either an open or closed market. They are only for use by the Imperial Remnant.

Additionally, at no point did you contact me OOC to request to use, sell, or trade my submissions.

| [member="Evangeline Ovmar"] |

I want some agreements to be made before I do business with the First Order.

- Future major faction contract signed when Imperial Arms Incorporated is ready to transition from tier 3 to tier 4.

- Headquarters on Bespin.

- Agreements to be made to help transition the company from it's current tier 2 to tier 3.

- Development of major project at tier 3.

All to be done IC. I want the company to start going places, ya know?

| [member="SC-4486"] |

I'm afraid I've lost all hope and promise in these Imperial Remnants. I am likely to do business with the First Order at this point in time.

T'yr Dellos said:
[member="Alicia Drey"]

Pending this submission update request, created over a week ago, your company does not own the sales rights to the Victory III or Raider III ships. Nor did it ever, regardless of the contributions your company made in the manufacturing process. Note. That is the manufacturing process. At no point was your company given licensure to sell individual ships. As you can see in the Affiliation section of the submission, these ships are not for sale on either an open or closed market. They are only for use by the Imperial Remnant.

Additionally, at no point did you contact me OOC to request to use, sell, or trade my submissions.
All patents, designs and ownership of assets used by the Imperial Remnant, such as the Victory III/Raider III, was signed over IC. Contacting you would have been a formality and I'm afraid there is no room to be formal when it comes to business.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
Considering the owner of the subs just lit you up and not even a minute of research showed these ships aren't yours, no deal.

At best, ic'ly, these are stolen ships. At worst, there are no ships and this is like one of those emails you get about a Nigerian prince and a bank account.

Alicia Drey said:
All patents, designs and ownership of assets used by the Imperial Remnant, such as the Victory III/Raider III, was signed over IC. Contacting you would have been a formality and I'm afraid there is no room to be formal when it comes to business.
Unless you can show me an IC thread where I, personally, handed over those resources, your claim is invalid.

There's always room for formalities in good business practices. Probably why IC and OOC I've never heard of your company before.

The Victory III-class Star Destroyer / Raider III-class corvette were built for the Imperial Remnant. The rights and patents of both of these ships were passed over to Imperial Arms Incorporated, at the conclusion of this thread. Before the Imperial Remnant died, all of it's assets, property, patents and rights over things such as the aforementioned ships were passed to me.

Legally, I own the rights to the Victory III-class Star Destroyer / Raider III-class Corvette and they are mine to sell, now that they were licensed to Imperial Arms Incorporated.

T'yr and other former Imperials are welcome to bring me to court.

Edit: And there was nothing nice about the Imperial Remnant, leaving little room for good business. Dog eat dog.

Alicia Drey said:

The Victory III-class Star Destroyer / Raider III-class corvette were built for the Imperial Remnant. The rights and patents of both of these ships were passed over to Imperial Arms Incorporated, at the conclusion of this thread. Before the Imperial Remnant died, all of it's assets, property, patents and rights over things such as the aforementioned ships were passed to me.

Legally, I own the rights to the Victory III-class Star Destroyer / Raider III-class Corvette and they are mine to sell, now that they were licensed to Imperial Arms Incorporated.

T'yr and other former Imperials are welcome to bring me to court.

Edit: And there was nothing nice about the Imperial Remnant, leaving little room for good business. Dog eat dog.
I'll have to address that thread. But, as faction owner and the creator of both the Victory III and Raider III, the ownership of such ships was never [member="Caius Flavian"]'s to give out.
He was a faction admin. I was, and am, the faction leader. Especially considering that thread was started well after I had returned from my LOA.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Are the ships... plans for the ships that are for sale, or actual intact ships? I'd be interested in buying two Victory III-class ships, if you are selling ships, or if you have any available. How's 55mil sound?

T'yr Dellos said:
Unless you can show me an IC thread where I, personally, handed over those resources, your claim is invalid.
The Imperial Remnant were the owners of these designs. They were built for the Imperial Remnant. Unless you can show me a document of proof otherwise, these designs now belong to me, following the signature on this contract. As I said, you're welcome to fight me over this in court.

| [member="James Justice"] |

Imperial Arms Incorporated has charged 4,420,000cr for it's headquarters on Kalee, with the following message from it's CEO: "Thanks for the purchase. As for the Victory Destroyers, I'm afraid I am having some legal trouble over them. I also can't pass over those files. Sorry."

T'yr Dellos said:
I'll have to address that thread. But, as faction owner and the creator of both the Victory III and Raider III, the ownership of such ships was never [member="Caius Flavian"]'s to give out.
He was a faction admin. I was, and am, the faction leader. Especially considering that thread was started well after I had returned from my LOA.
You're either lying or misinformed. Your status as faction owner is irrelevant to the fact that you haven't lead the Imperial Remnant for quite sometime. You admitted this in this thread. The IC leadership of the faction passed over the Victory III/Raider III patents and ownership to my corporation.

Your attempt to switch the submission in the factory- to remove Imperial Arms Incorporated- was done on February 2nd, well before my contract was signed and agreements were made. You went behind the backs of corps/Imperials involved well before I went behind yours.

You designed these ships, now they belong to someone else. Just like I designed the Annihilator-class boarding shuttles, but @Vitor Imperiuse sells them with Emeritus Industries. As I said, you're welcome to dispute these sales IC. I can see you in court or you can drop it.

Just because you have a belief in a fallacy doesn't make it the all God knowing truth.

| [member="Galven Solomon"] |

Two Victory III-class Star Destroyers would cost 50,000,000cr. Actual intact ships. Sale of the designs and patents to the Victory III-class Star Destroyer would require a substantial offer.

I have to refrain from sale of these ships at the moment anyway because of the dispute over them. But have you seen the Lyecova Imperial Jumpship?

[member="Alicia Drey"]

There is a lack of... sight. But I was flashing 60 million credits to persuade you to, even if you sold your entire stock to First Order or someone else, to at least give me two.

The offer would be most gracious if you could keep in touch with me of whether I could buy two of these ships or not in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom