Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Imperial Remnant: Fire Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

You're right. I would be interested in acquiring the Horde Holocron. Can we take our bartering over this to PMs?

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

//To Vitor Imperieuse.

I'll deliver the XoXaan to you personally. We need to talk about Emeritus. 30,000,000cr will be debited from your account for this purchase. Do you want me to slave it to the Republic?

From Alicia Drey, CEO of Imperial Arms Incorporated.\\

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Alicia Drey"]

Iron Crown would be interested in purchasing the blueprints and production rights to the Hospital Ship. If this is not available, we would like to purchase the ships themselves.

Or should we be directing this inquiry to [member="Caius Flavian"]?

[member="Selka Ventus"]

//To Selka Ventus.

Hello Ms. Ventus. We would be willing to sell the designs and production rights to the Hospital Ship for a fee of 10,000,000cr. We have eighteen Hospital Ships available for sale at 2,000,000cr per ship. Please direct all further inquirys to Imperial Arms Incorporated.

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

//To Vitor Imperieuse.

30,000,000cr has been debited from your account. It has been slaved to the Galactic Republic. When can we talk in person?

[member="Selka Ventus"]

//To Selka Ventus.

46,000,000cr has been charged to your account, for the sale of eighteen Hospital Ships and for their designs and production rights. It was nice doing business with you again.

[member="Alyesa Organa"]

Please don't fill my thread with more rubbish.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

First and foremost, don't be a jerk and adhere to the Site Rules about being polite and cordial to your fellow writers. If there is an injunction about the ships you're trying to sell that you claim to have gotten in-character, then so be it. Second, if he is the individual who submitted them to the Factory - they belong to him and you cannot make any changes or just prance around like you own them because you say so. Sorry, the Original Submitter of the Factory Tech or Original Poster has to be the one to ask for the Submission Modifications. Your RP means really nothing in terms of Submission Modifications without expressed permission of the Original Submitter.

In addition - I apologize for the amusing jpeg but at the same time, it fits perfectly with the assumptions that have been made. Now, that being said - by all means continue to conduct your business but I ask you conduct it in a more professional and polite way. In addition, I have requested it be removed out of respect of your current and ongoing thread.

Thank you.

Additionally: Factory can't enforce patents, copyrights and other intellectual property. X-Wings are a primary example of this and how the GR could run amock with clones/copies. You don't really own anything. ^_~

Now, I could be wrong about all this and everything could have changed in the past four hours.

[member="Alyesa Organa"]

I haven't called anyone an idiot. What I've done is conduct my business, albeit ruthlessly. The original submitter has been away from the Imperial Remnant for several months, but let's digress away from this point, as it doesn't mean anything.

I understand that he is the original submitter of the submission, but this doesn't negate the fact that his intellectual property has been stolen IC. From the designs and production rights- the patents- both the Victory III / Raider III designs and the physical sale of these assets to my buyers.

The only argument here is whether or not it is fair that this has happened to the submitter and his submission, both IC and OOC. No way is it fair to the character IC, but that's what fair game is. You win and lose. And OOC? OOC should have no direct impact on what happens IC, when IC has been conducted and done in the interest of fair game.

Furthermore, I will point out that the submitter went behind my back first. As was put in the submission prior to his alteration request, the Victory III / Raider III were tied to more corporations that just his, of which the corporation he has asked to replace mine and the others with having no rights, considering that no agreements were made because the submitter thought it was his God given right to do what he wanted with them.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Trust me, I can sympathize with you - however, I am not an RPJ. I was just stating what I know off hand as fact.

Carry on, and good luck with your Fire Sale. :)

Alicia Drey said:
I understand that he is the original submitter of the submission, but this doesn't negate the fact that his intellectual property has been stolen IC. From the designs and production rights- the patents- both the Victory III / Raider III designs and the physical sale of these assets to my buyers.
Um.. what? There is nothing in your thread that would suggest as much. As near as I can tell, the only thing you acquired was 100% of the stocks for IAI

Alicia Drey said:
Switching legs around before reclining her seat, Alicia propped either elbow on the chair to fold her hands together beneath her chin. She rested her chin on her fingers, observing Caius cautiously. "The Empire will have to give up it's fifty percent stake in Imperial Arms Incorporated, if I am to facilitate my services, knowledge, time and money into it's revival or I will be forced to liquidate my half and pull out. At this present time, it is not viable economically for the company to construct weapons, vehicles, star ships and so on for the Empire, when the Empire doesn't have the facilities, resources or money to pay for or construct them."

And at the time of "IC Signing Documentation", neither of you were a member of the faction.

Additionally; What you had signed was the following...

Alicia Drey said:
1. Liquidation
[a] The disclosing party agrees to the liquidation of all it's shares, holdings and ownership of Imperial Arms Incorporated to the recipient effective immediately.
The disclosing party agrees that all patents, assets and stock filed under the ownership of Imperial Arms Incorporated are to be treated as such hereinafter.
​[c] The recipient will become the sole owner of Imperial Arms Incorporated.

There is no mention of gaining assets that belonged to the Imperial Remnant, no mention of gaining production or patent rights to ships not "filed uner IAI", and no mention of gaining sales and distribution rights to products that you did not have sale and distribution rights to beforehand.

AKA. Your IC thread has no impact on the Victory III, Raider III, or ISD III submissions. Unless it was the sole proprietary intellectual property of IAI before the thread (aka; something you yourself came up with and submitted), you did nothing that would allow you to gain IC control of those assets. Nor were you provided with access to physical copies of any such technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom