Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game If Your Character Wasn't A Human What Species Would You Pick

Humans are easy to emphasize with and writing them is the easiest because we're all human (i swear). Just painting them green, making them really tall, having them only have four fingers or grey skin, none of that really is alien. So, game's simple. If you couldn't pick a humanoid for your character, what species fits best. I'll start.

Kahlil would be a Wookie straight up.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Lets see
Teresa - Epicanthix Valkyrie who is her own unique thing
Sanya - Neko (Cat girl)
Zuri - (who has yet to have a start) zeltron

So my humans ... if they where not

Cynthia - If she was forced to take a choice, she would join her wife in being a Twi'lek
Dedata - She would not go species, rather ideally become a free rogue AI

ET-Star-Wars-900x506.jpg

If recolored human doesn't count, Amani would definitely be an Ithorian, given how many ties she already has to them.

Cato would make for a good Ardennian.

I like the idea of Tenn as a Kubaz. Or Gand.

Sonya would probably be something fancy like a Mikkian.

Anodyne's story revolves around her being a hybrid, but if she were to get reworked into a proper alien species, I could see her as a Togruta.

Jerec would have made a funky Ithorian. Then I retconned him into a funky Ithorian and left everything else identical, including his past marriage to a Twi'lek. Highly recommend. The retconning, not the Twi'lek marriage.

Ashin...maybe a Duros, come to think of it. In fact I like that mental image enough that I'd pursue it if three other people weren't writing her very human descendants.

Jorus...call me crazy, but he'd make a great Gand.

Skeevi's already 1/4 Jawa, I'd just boost that to a full TWO quarters, perhaps as many as four.

Quill? Wampa. Or Tchuukthai or Whiphid, but mostly wampa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom