Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iconiq (Silver jedi Dominion of Zygerria)

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
Northern Continent

Nico could feel it, that hum of the spirit in the hammer she had grabbed and pulse of power. It was a strange sensation and having a spirit of a few hundred thousand year old being in your head gave perspective about how small you really were. The Northern continent with its slave outposts and marketplace would prove a good place to try and lure others if she found it another hammer. The E'ron class that was bringing her down towards the planet held her and a few other jedi while she gripped it in her hands. The saber gauntlets forgotten and the crystals almost glowed in her hands for the hammer itself. Now the real fun could begin.

"Yes quite!" She began to step her way around bits of ruble and debris, whistling lightly as she stepped. For someone who was just about to enter a town that could possibly be over run with slave traders, she had a confident step. Suddenly, she stopped dead, whipping her hand out to the side to stop Solan mid-step as well. As her hand rested on his chest she glanced over the shanty town in the distance. Slaver ships were dotted around is exterior and a tall look out post dominated its skyline. "Looks like this isn't gonna be as easy as I thought it was..." A heavy huff followed as she curled her fingers around the cold metal of her saber hilt. "What's the plan?" She turned expectantly toward Solan.

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"]

"Could always have some fun with the fuel tanks or repulsors, blow them out while they are still on the ground. Or set up the internal systems to fail upon start up... problem is i would need to get inside the ships themselves to even attempt that and it is much easier said that done... Third option is we could kill them all but..." He looked at Una and shook his head. "Id rather not use that plan until a last resort and all else fails... atleast while you and your order is here."

Western Continent

Dagos had come to Zygerria with the intentions to help. His training in the force had been coming along at a fairly good pace, he was truly thankful to have Master [member="Sochi Ru"] leading him down this path and was grateful that [member="Caira Zee"] was traveling down it with him but as far as he was aware, they were not here. He had come here on his own when he learned of the effort to build medical centers in the area. Dagos skill with a saber was coming along okay but his true skill lay with the force, and he decided the way could make the most impact was to be a healer.

Many JedI before him had chosen the same path, but he was going to make it his mission to become the preeminent healer for the Silver JedI. he had no training in the art of force healing but there was sure to be a JedI or two here that could help him. For now however he was comfortable learning how to heal on a physical level, with stitches, bandages and medicine which is what he had been learning from the local doctors.

he busied himself about checking on patients, making sure they were comfortable and making sure he didn't get in the way of anyone more experienced than himself.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Sending shivers up her spine only to cause her to put up her block in her mind after which she pushed outwards to purge this non-sense coming from Connor. Seeing him get out his lightsaber, shaking her own head to how far he has slip from that of the path of the jedi. Whispering again before she started to move to where only one would tell at this moment in time.

Have you slipped that far into the darkness, you know me better then wanting to kill you fool it was me that beg for you life. I feel the darkness with in you, Connor. Fight what every darkness has a hold of you, remember the mental bond we had use this fight this let the light come with in push this creature from yourself
Fully opening up herself up letting the warrior out to play as she let the pure light that came from with come out blinding light of the cave come something more that was her own empthany that cause her show more of her great power. Deep down Connor would know who how much power she had to beam in him to help him fight this darkness.

She was walking along with her helmet tucked under her arm, intent on finding the new medical center. She'd been told that there was a need for both medical equipment and medical droids, both something that she could see to getting for them. When you owned a tech company and were willing to work with people to make the lives of others better, it tended to lend well towards people wanting to buy things from you. Of course she specialized in machines of war, but that didn't mean she didn't have the skill to make other things.

And then someone was calling out to her and she stopped. It wasn't someone she knew, though she could feel with ease that this was another lightsider. Was she a Silver as well? Or from the Republic? Who knew. Either way, no harm in telling who she was.

"Name's Niamh Raste. I'm the CEO of EchaniTech, a tech company based on Eshan. I'm also the padawan of Saki the Monster Puncher. Who are you?"

[member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Niamh Raste"] [member="Aika Kawakami"]

Saki had taken the shuttle down to the planet and as she stood there letting her shot hair where it wasn't buzzed go in the breeze and wind. She heard her padawan and looked over seeing her talking to Aika and her stomach plummeted... One she could handle. Aika made her nervous but that was only because that woman had saved her life been with the jedi and never unlike many had never went darkside or sith. She hadn't turned on her and then there was Niamh name dropping her master while she was sure Tarak was there taking care of and distracting Teria. Gave Saki a chance to do what she did best, make sure those two apple bottoms were safe and able to do the proper talking to people. Saki walked over and stood behind Niamh as she felt heat rushing to her cheeks with the two of them there. "Master Kawakami, Padawan Raste good to see you two are getting to meet finally."

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

The hammer, when she picked it up, wanted her body. She was used to this, and had been for over twenty years. Spirits, artifacts, possession had been her bread and butter since she was a vessel for her clone donor, and then a small girl wearing a talking sword across her back. She'd been too many things, withstood too many things just like this one, even made a few of them.

When her eyes opened at last, she knew a fresh bruise or two had made its way to her face, and others to her body. Her grin was all tooth and zero humor as the hammer settled on her shoulder. It vanished -- the grin, not the hammer -- as she began trouping her way back out of the crystal cave.

"Situation handled," she said to them, totally out of synch with the drama underway, as she continued heading for the cave entrance. "You know, I do this professionally -- containment. My corporation has an exclusive contract for this kind of thing on Dromund Kaas. Next time, call a professional."

Crystal Cavern ( [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Rave Merrill"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] )

Silara had noticed the pillar of light and made her way to the cave, arriving some time after the party of Jedi, as she'd been a bit sidetracked on the way there with some flora and fauna, and gleefully recognized the cave for what it was. Uncertain of whether or not there was anyone nearby to keep watch, or whether or not the Jedi within were as adept with their ability to sense through the force as she was, it became her prerogative to make her presence less known by diluting the signature her body gave off through a wider area, which meant that most people would have some difficulty pinpointing her location or even the general area she was at, though she hoped that this would not also be her undoing. "You're only fifteen, SIlara. Don't get killed over something as stupid as walking into a cave." She thought to herself as she slunk in and crept among the shadows by the wall, hopefully unnoticed.

RANDOM ENCOUNTER

Lorna tripped over as she was running, the crowd in the shanty town had not liked her rendition of trying to sing and now were throwing fruit at her while she tried hightailing it away from the ugly crafts that were in a line near her. Her master was on the planet again and she had learned her cousin turned to the darkside not that she could blame her. Lorna had taken that bit of news more with realization because she had seen every option exhausted. Selena had become grandmaster and worked to beat back the sith she was hated, she stepped down and she was told she ran away, she left and told how she had failed. When no other options are left and your people abandon you it had to look more tempting to go with the ones who had been there for the order. Lorna now was wondering what was here.

Eastern Continent
The Cave

“[member="Maya Whitelight"] – please. This is beyond anything you can control, and since you are already infected with the posion of the Dark Side you are a danger to this mission and a danger to us all. If you come for me, I will have to strike you down.”

Hand gripping his hilt, Connor heard the familiar voice of another – the Witch [member="Rave Merrill"] – coming from inside the cave and getting closer.

He shook with frustration at the constant interruptions and involvement from others who had no place to be around the hammer. Inside him, the Taung spirit was echoing a sonic-boom of anger through his brain, and it caused his subconscious to wither even more, even though he couldn’t do a thing to stop it.

“Ah! The Witch. You do know that hammer does not belong to you, right? I suggest you leave it right here.”

Connor sidestepped across the entrance of the cave, feeling bodies everywhere and annoyed at how many signatures in the Force, light and dark, were converging on the area.

[member="Jeela Tillian "][member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Saki"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Creimire"] [member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
"[member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Connor Harrison"]... I... think you all need to calm down a little. The way I see it, we can leave here all peacefully. Come on Knight Harrison, you are better than this. Put down the weapon, we don't need any bloodshed."

She touched to his shoulder, trying to calm him down. She didn't want them to hurt each other, thinking that the ones that they should fight were still out there, she thought that being here, they were putting their mission on danger.

Then she saw [member="Rave Merrill"], the witch they met not long ago, keeping an hammer at her hands. She suspiciously looked at her, and the hammer which Knight told her earlier. She started to talk, confused and a little angry.

"We are not trusting her with the hammer, right?"

Eastern Continent
The Cave

So focused trying to interpret the intentions of [member="Rave Merrill"] and work out the spot [member="Maya Whitelight"] was coering herself, Connor wasn't ready for the touch of [member="Nima Tann"], up beside him.

As she did, panic set in, the animalistic Taung acting like a wild beast surrounded by blood-thirsty Nexu. Connor snapped around and gripped Nima by the robe she wore under her neck, taking a tight handful of clothing and pushed her back forcefully.

“DON'T TOUCH ME!”

Seething, he span around and ignited the lightsaber, the snap-hiss of the blue blade coming to life, and he held it outwards towards the Witch, his chest rising heavily with the staggered breaths he was taking - or rather SHE inside him was taking.

“We do NOT trust this Witch! Put the hammer DOWN!”

[member="Jeela Tillian "][member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Saki"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Creimire"]

Una was hesitant to go ahead with any of those plans, but they seemed the only option. She stood pondering for a minute, tapping her finger against the metal of her light saber. The constant click helped her focus as her eyes darted back and forth between the guard tower and the misshapen ships. Finally, she glanced at Solan. "I don't think blowing them up is the best idea. It poses a risk to the citizens inside the village. I think we have to be sneaky about it..." She swept her arm across the span of the land, motioning to the highlands that surrounded the village. "If we go around and move across the highlands we can take them out from the back. Or at least the ones in the guard tower."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Una Gal"]

"That is the problem with Jedi by the way, you guys are rather slow." He smiled but something his words hinted he would rather just move in and kill all those he could before setting the ships to blow. He didn't press it and soon made his way for the path she had described moving silently over the ground as he had done many times before in the past.

The Drakian sits in silence and waits for orders to be sent somewhere, he seems to have drifted to a meditative state due to all the emotions around him. He is trying hard not to reflect or read too deeply but it is difficult for him to not to, seeing his race has a natural empathy gift. eventually he says, "where am I supposed to be? will no one tell me? I want to be useful but I don't know how."

Eastern Continent
The Cave

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

An interesting twist with the turn of events. The small group that had gathered writhed in heap of agendas .. twisting and plotting in her minds. All it seemed had purpose now with the strange influence of the force relic in the cave. Creimire was also sensed the pull. However, she had more control over herself, this is something she face regularly and hence has the experience to confront such things. And these hammers, although hold power, are not powerful.

Connor continued to act aggressive and agitated. Maya as always caring and vigilant, the padawan new to her and falling to the corruption but not far enough not to be able to be pulled back. This would be a hard lesson for the padawan, but one she hope learned well. You can not be soft as Jedi, once maybe, but in this current galaxy, soft gets you killed. The Witch, an interesting entity in the mix. Seems her agenda shifted as well, dump the spam and leave? hmmmm not likely.

Creimire remain cloaked for now, viewing the events in the cave for the mouth of it.

EASTERN CONTINENT - JUST INSIDE THE MOUTH OF THE CAVE

The hammer was a comforting weight on her shoulder, a mate to the heavy sledge she'd wielded as custodian of the Dark Forge, and the hammers she used in more mundane alchemy. She'd driven its spirit into submission while they argued, though it had cost her. Now [member="Connor Harrison"]'s blue blade snapped to life. He stood in the cave mouth, aiming to stop her from leaving, a matter of his connection with the hammer rather than his duty as a Jedi -- that much was painfully obvious. [member="Creimire"] stood behind him, hidden from eyes and the Force, though Rave couldn't know that; [member="Nima Tann"] and [member="Maya Whitelight"] were also present.

"You're in the grip of an evil spirit," said the witch. "Your motives have nothing to do with a Jedi's role. Stand aside or I will rip that spirit out of you. I won't ask again."

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Beyond, in the jungle, she felt [member="Silara Vantai"]. [/SIZE]She stretched out past him to Vantai, and a whisper entered the Acolyte's head.

Make a distraction, draw them out, and I'll make you strong.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Creimire"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Jeela Tillian "] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Creimire"]

[[rolled 7]] Group

[[rolled 17]] Ego check on Rave

[[rolled 2]] Spot check on Silara

Rave grabbing the hammer and being there meant one thing.... She knew who the sisterhood was or at least she knew and had encountered something they had. The Knell od Muspilli who with the Kanzer appeared after the Taurannik Codex was destroyed. No one but her knew to what extent her knowledge was but the Taung spirits weren't able to gain that level of power like sith artifacts. Memories, anger and in some cases betterish combat experience but it was garbled while the crystals in the cave pulsed. The alchemist was right she was used to this and weak spirits had no real hope.

The crystals in the cave walls near Silara cracked and popped almost as she failed to factor in the environment and a small hole opened sending her down into a cavern where an old Varanin era stormtrooper and dark jedi were laying with their necks at odd angles and the one had tried to stop but had an amber crystal through his robes.

[member="Una Gal"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[[rolled 9]]

For the duo there would be many challenges as they explored and the freed slaves observed them with fear before they came across the ruins of an old monetary built into the earth and overgrown with dried brush.

[member="Maria Natalja"] [member="Dagos Terrek"]

Matsu looked at Maria who was there while the droids worked and she gave a nod of her head to their work. They were handing out plenty and the mineral water Maria had brought was a great help. "You look different padawan. Perhaps the Silver Jedi are getting to you now and you see we aren't some secretive group who fled out of selfishness." Her humor was there while a holodisplay of the hospital appeared. There were the area's highlighted that the droids had done such as the cleared area and small tent area's for the relief. "Time will be on our side for this." Matsu turned to see another padawan was there and she bowed her head. "I hope all is safe in the Republic? I know the Councils decision to refuse the Republic but fight the sith hasn't been well met."

[member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Saki"] [member="Niamh Raste"]

[member="Lorna Halcyon"]

[[rolled 10]]

The former slaves from the shantytown continued to chase the young padawan as she was going and several tried to get into the ugly ships. The slavers had locked the terminals. There wasn't many slavers around but the ones left were running away towards some ships.

FACTION TAGS
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]
[member="Ace Thrakish"]
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
[member="Ailyne Viren"]
[member="Asaak Tey"]
[member="Atlas"]
[member="Azlyn Ike"]
[member="Barinthus E`ron"]
[member="Bellalika"]
[member="Bjornveld Skjoldsen"]
[member="Blackhot"]
[member="Bridgin Sky"]
[member="Caelius Mars"]
[member="Caira Zee"]
@Carecen
[member="Coci Sinopi"]
[member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Creimire"]
[member="Dagos Terrek"]
[member="Dalur"]
[member="Elayne Hawk"]
[member="Esiri Kepporra"]
[member="Farnyr"]
[member="Flynn Blackheart"]
[member="Graal Byrn"]
[member="Gurbot Luk"]
[member="Hawk Solo"]
[member="Ian Kepporra"]
[member="Iella E'ron"]
[member="Ikki Ike"]
[member="Ilanthria"]
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Isabella Denko"]
[member="Jeela Tillian "]
[member="Jessie Volt"]
[member="Jora Vao"]
[member="Junko Ike"]
[member="Kalia Walsh"]
[member="Katagiri Ike"]
[member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"]
[member="Khong"]
[member="Kuan Le"]
[member="Kycoros Oberon"]
[member="Leori Sheltrak"]
[member="Lok Jorunn"]
[member="Lorna Halcyon"]
@[member="Ma'ku Izi'ka"]
[member="Marek S'hadar"]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Nesheph"]
[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]
[member="Noriko Ike"]
[member="Orihime Ike"]
[member="Parmi Miemant"]
[member="Poet"]
[member="Pravis Sharman"]
[member="R2-T2"]
[member="Rang Un-Haku"]
[member="Rasu Gan"]
[member="Reiko Ike"]
[member="Rianna Ordo"]
[member="Saki"]
[member="Sapphire"]
[member="Scutu Hu"]
[member="Sean Winters"]
[member="Serra Val Rhia"]
[member="Shalla Horizonis"]
[member="Shiva Horizonis"]
[member="Shoxx"]
[member="Siather Det'aan"]
[member="Sochi Ru"]
[member="Sol Loup"]
[member="Syn"]
[member="Talia Mark"]
[member="Tanaris Mohebbi"]
[member="Taurus Braun"]
[member="The Ethelwulf"]
[member="Tricia"]
[member="Uther Weiss"]
[member="Varesk Fey'lya"]
[member="Vexander Graves"]
[member="Visvada Ondu"]
[member="Vladimir Kirov"]
[member="Xander Carrick"]
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]
[member="Yinch"]
[member="Ellain Hadrin"]
[member="Nima Tann"]
[member="Kra'nei Rin"]
[member="Una Gal"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]
[member="Eric Koor"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Saori Kutunome"]
[member="Tracyn"]
[member="Plepeat Vrai"]
[member="Niamh Raste"]
[member="viper"]

Western Continent
w/ [member="Matsu Ike"] & [member="Dagos Terrek"]

Maria was, like mentioned, going from a patient to another and tried to do good for all of them. He was feeling really good because of some kind of volunteer work again. She remembered the times when she had been a member of the Confederacy. Especially the missions when she was one of the Healers. Now her little Healing abilities were of use again.

"Dagos," Maria said when she noticed the man. She had heard his name and what he looked like from kind of the Silver Jedi Order officials before the little mission started and now she really hoped she could have any use of knowing his name and looks, "could you do me a little favour? This patient here needs some healing and I can't do all of that only by myself at the moment."

Then came Matsu. "Perhaps the Silver Jedi are getting to you now and you see we aren't some secretive group who fled out of selfishness," was what she spoke to Maria. The comment made this woman smile and say, "My view at you has changed a lot, but I can't quite say I would be joining you. You're nice, though I feel like the Republic is my real home.

The Republic is having such harsh times... Invasions take place once in a while and... it's a bit difficult to understand what's going on. I myself am not participating in any of them, but you know, it's only to keep the Order safe. Every fallen person is a huge disadvantage, a loss..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom