Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iconiq (Silver jedi Dominion of Zygerria)

Jeela Tillian

J
Jeela slowed to a stop and lowered the speeder at the construction site. Relief workers and droids trundled over to begin unloading. She turned it off and swung out of the speeder, landing lightly and hurrying to the back to life a crate and help carry it. The others gave her amused glances, as she was carrying a crate that was probably half her weight. Their looks turned awkward, and then embarrassed when she lifted another one with the Force and carried it along behind her. They hurried back to their work, and Jeela allowed herself a small smile before setting the crates down and returning for more.

She made several of these trips, until the speeder was empty. Then she grabbed a tool belt and headed off to where a crew was constructing a house. A sense of danger flickered through her, and she looked up as one of the blocks began to fall towards a worker below. She thrust her hands out, catching it with the Force, grunting and knees bending beneath the challenge, but she managed to drag it back up to its place on the wall.

Clearly, she needed to work on her telekinesis skills.

[[Major apologies. I know [member="Saki"] has tagged me multiple times. joining now. :) ]]

As usual, Anija was late... she'd received several messages from key members of the Silver Jedi Order, and had been unable to respond to them. Until now. She had of course sent word ahead that she would be coming to assist on Zygerria. As such, she had gathered three ships: one Baar'ur class Medical Frigate, and two Nebula class Corvettes. The Corvettes weren't so much because she was expecting a fight, but because she knew to be prepared.

And that, was mostly because of events that had happened in recent weeks. Coruscant... Mia's funeral....Empress Teta. And most of all, the... encounter she'd had with Ordo. Just thinking of it caused her stomach to twist itself into knots. Closing her eyes for a moment, Anija took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. Getting all worked up would not help the situation.

The Medical Frigate contained a shipment of medical supplies and droids, and the Corvettes carried a shipment of heavy construction droids, materials, and if they were needed - mining equipment. She hoped that what she had brought would proved useful. She had also brought along 4 squads of Hyperion Security Personnel. Her own Bes'uliik was stored in one of the Corvettes' hangars. Sighing, she reached up to brush a few strands of hair from her face before she replaced her buy'ce and keyed in a particular frequency. "Master Saki: This is Anija Ordo, interim CEO of Mandal Hypernautics. I apologize for not coming to Shri Tal, but I have come with droids, building materials and equipment, and medical supplies. As well as several squads of Hyperion Security personnel. Where should I send the supplies and personnel?"

Blessed are the peacemakers
[member="Rasu Gan"] was panicking. Tracyn, meanwhile, in the corner, sipped at his tea and folded the paper down slightly to get a look at the Master. He gave a light chuckle, before flicking his paper back up. It was in the Concordese language, his...third native tongue. Tracyn was gifted at languages, that at least could be said.

"I got left behind too."

He said matter-of-factly, before returning to his paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom