Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iconiq (Silver jedi Dominion of Zygerria)

Eastern Continent

Inside Connor, the warrior bolted forward, seemingly expanding to fill his head with a distorted power that made him feel invincible and almost protective of the spirit inside; latching onto the Jedi as easy to break as this was more crucial than ever to allow others to fall.

”I have nothing, except if you so much as breathe near me again, let alone vex me with that magic of yours to get what you want, you shall curse the day you tried. I am not your enemy – it would serve you better to leave me be until you really can be of use to me.”

His eyes flashed the icy blue, a cold, vacant gaze that signalled his focus and drive to be heard, enhanced by the Taung. It was when he felt the frustration bubbling away that the recognisable face of Padawan [member="Nima Tann"] appeared, looking as innocent and naïve as ever, breaking the tension between him and [member="Rave Merrill"].

Connor ripped his eyes from Merrill and looked up the Padawan from head to toe. The warrior sizing her up, probing the doubt, confidence and some small willing to her aura.

”Padawan. What do you want. You shouldn’t be here.”

He flicked his eyes to Merrill a second more.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"]

Lacking options apart from-

No.

She chewed her lip, bit it hard, as he spoke and as the Padawan arrived.

"No, I will not have a threeway with you. Fething free-love Silvers."

And she spat in his face. There was blood in it; she was going for a Nightsister blood trail. This one was worth keeping tabs on.

Her intent was to leave, though he might have other ideas at this point.

Eastern Continent

Connor felt the anger in him, a dangerous swelling of the light and dark energy inside him fighting to get out and lash into [member="Rave Merrill"] at her cheap put-down. Connor's mind couldn't care less about the Silver Jedi and the Taung was more than happy to help bring them down, but with pride dented, it made the spirit angry

And then Merrill spat, hard and with intent, a well meaning put-down without words or weapons.

Smiling at the action, Connor wiped away the spit, thick with blood, and quickly sucked it from his fingers. It was slightly acidic, and metallic. The blood-trail was something he, nor the Taung, knew anything about.

”Looks like someone's rattled.”

He glared daggers at her, moving forward and taking [member="Nima Tann"] by the scruff of her top and leading her away from Merrill, happily bumping past her as he did.

”Witch.”

[member="Connor Harrison"]

She didn't have to invent the sneer as she left. The binary load lifters had finished depositing the spam; with luck, she and the Lethewalker would be out of here soon. Something tugged at her -- some mystery unexamined -- but she had no real reason to stay. Not when the Silvers could decide at any moment that they should suffer not a witch to live.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
"First, we try to kill one of our kind. Then, we negotiate with witches and need the help of them. I just don’t understand..." she sighed, looking to [member="Connor Harrison"] with sympathy. In the past few weeks, she just couldn't understand what she saw. She started to doubt about the true nature of the Jedi. Maybe they were not the white knights that she believed once, maybe they were always like that but she just didn’t want to see the other side of the coin. But at the other hand, maybe she was on the wrong side, maybe it was wrong for her to feel sympathy for the Knight. Her father always told her that she was too naive to be a Jedi, that she would not be happy there, and maybe he was right. But being a Jedi, and being the best Jedi, was her dream. With all the thoughts flying through her head, she looked to the icy blue eyes of the Knight, she saw emptiness, as if nothing was happened. She cleared her voice, and said. “Are.. you okay?” then added, trying to sound symphatetic not to offend him. “What’s everyone’s problem with you?”

Eastern Continent

Starring down the Witch, Connor rolled his tongue around his teeth, irked by the acidic blood but savouring his new found win over her. The Silver Jedi didn’t need Witches, it made them look weaker than they were. Which wasn’t a bad thing to see the cracks and weaknesses.

Speaking of weaknesses, Connor looked again at Padawan [member="Nima Tann"]. The Taung just wanted to crack her open and take apart that sickly innocence and wide-eyed view of the galaxy she evidently had faith in fighting for, when all there was ahead was darkness.

But Connor would be the perfect tool to crack her, and she would in turn be another perfect example of failure.

A small smile formed on his lips as the Taung rolled into motion.

”Nima Tann, is it? I do not know why I am suddenly everyone’s worst enemy. I may have different methods or slight disagreements with how things are done, but does that make me a bad person?”

He straightened out her Jedi attire that he ruffled gently.

”You know you’re in danger just talking to me? They are going to try and take you away because I’m…dangerous, or whatever. Don’t let them. Be strong, and I will see you through the Silver Jedi and you will become one who thinks for themselves and be great.”

Connor scanned the activity behind them, familiar faces busying about ready for a new expedition that he needed to make difficult.

”Trust no-one. There are eyes everywhere, and you will find that deception is strong here in an Order I used to have total faith in. Stick with me and I’ll make sure you are safe.”

He met her gaze and pierced into her fragile soul.

”You can trust me.”

[member="Jeela Tillian "][member="Silara Vantai"] [member=Saki] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member=Creimire] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Eastern Continent

Coming out of the shadows as she had so many times on hunts. This time it was different, she had a prey to stock it wasn't one that she had a choice in the matter. She been giving an task keep an eye on [member="Connor Harrison"]. How different he seem to be now, how she cause this with herself some how. Shaking this from her own mind she had to focus on the task on hand. Covered in her Akk armor not wanting to let on that her other armor had to be refitted for personal reason. This leaving some of her markings exposed it didn't matter as none would know anything about the markings being of ancient sith markings.

Even herself didn't know until she tangled with a sith that knew of orgoin of the markings itself. Even then didn't know a lot about but still she gleen what she could. There was other layers of reason why she went the path she did it was about knowledge how to fight such darkness from with in. Never did she stray from the path at hand. Always in the light she walk always would be. Now more then every but she had some very different skill sets that only a few knew that one being of Harrison.

Making herself know to those around. "I feel the life coming from this planet every plant and creature no matter how small they may be. There is a lot learn from this place and others that have came to show this planet by coming down to the surface.

[member="Nima Tann"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Creimire"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Jeela Tillian "] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[[rolled 19]]

The party would be able to feel it, the spirit inside of Connor awakening the Hammer that had fallen here as the crystal embedded hammer pulsed out. Resonating with the crystals in the cave and shining like a small beacon. The crystal cave sent up a small beam as it had on Shri-tal and Malachor for the ones who could see it.

[member="Una Gal"] [member="Solan Charr"]

[[rolled 7]]

For the party the trip there would show leftover slaver ships. Some made for transporting people and cargo others different varieties of Ugly style ships. Cobbled together from different ships and in the distance one of the slaver outposts over looking a shantytown.

FACTION TAGS
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]
[member="Ace Thrakish"]
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
[member="Ailyne Viren"]
[member="Asaak Tey"]
[member="Atlas"]
[member="Azlyn Ike"]
[member="Barinthus E`ron"]
[member="Bellalika"]
[member="Bjornveld Skjoldsen"]
[member="Blackhot"]
[member="Bridgin Sky"]
[member="Caelius Mars"]
[member="Caira Zee"]
@Carecen
[member="Coci Sinopi"]
[member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Creimire"]
[member="Dagos Terrek"]
[member="Dalur"]
[member="Elayne Hawk"]
[member="Esiri Kepporra"]
[member="Farnyr"]
[member="Flynn Blackheart"]
[member="Graal Byrn"]
[member="Gurbot Luk"]
[member="Hawk Solo"]
[member="Ian Kepporra"]
[member="Iella E'ron"]
[member="Ikki Ike"]
[member="Ilanthria"]
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Isabella Denko"]
[member="Jeela Tillian "]
[member="Jessie Volt"]
[member="Jora Vao"]
[member="Junko Ike"]
[member="Kalia Walsh"]
[member="Katagiri Ike"]
[member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"]
[member="Khong"]
[member="Kuan Le"]
[member="Kycoros Oberon"]
[member="Leori Sheltrak"]
[member="Lok Jorunn"]
[member="Lorna Halcyon"]
@Ma'ku Izi'ka
[member="Marek S'hadar"]
[member="Max Scorpio"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Nesheph"]
[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]
[member="Noriko Ike"]
[member="Orihime Ike"]
[member="Parmi Miemant"]
[member="Poet"]
[member="Pravis Sharman"]
[member="R2-T2"]
[member="Rang Un-Haku"]
[member="Rasu Gan"]
[member="Reiko Ike"]
[member="Rianna Ordo"]
[member="Saki"]
[member="Sapphire"]
[member="Scutu Hu"]
[member="Sean Winters"]
[member="Serra Val Rhia"]
[member="Shalla Horizonis"]
[member="Shiva Horizonis"]
[member="Shoxx"]
[member="Siather Det'aan"]
[member="Sochi Ru"]
[member="Sol Loup"]
[member="Syn"]
[member="Talia Mark"]
[member="Tanaris Mohebbi"]
[member="Taurus Braun"]
[member="The Ethelwulf"]
[member="Tricia"]
[member="Uther Weiss"]
[member="Varesk Fey'lya"]
[member="Vexander Graves"]
[member="Visvada Ondu"]
[member="Vladimir Kirov"]
[member="Xander Carrick"]
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]
[member="Yinch"]
[member="Ellain Hadrin"]
[member="Nima Tann"]
[member="Kra'nei Rin"]
[member="Una Gal"]
[member="Maria Natalja"]
[member="Eric Koor"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Saori Kutunome"]
[member="Tracyn"]
[member="Plepeat Vrai"]
[member="Niamh Raste"]
[member="viper"]

Matsu was at the site of the hospital, while maybe not the favorite for the businessmen and women who were helping or hopefully helping she was welcoming it. News that Akure had delivered the canned meats was welcomed as they could start giving to the slaves the food. Their own rations and supplies in a tent as silver jedi were working to pass out enough of it. Boolon had done this before on another world in the Republic Travel'ka and well she was hoping to avoid major attacks or riots which is why she had wanted to contract [member="Anija Ordo"] for Hyperion Security. They could protect the staff with hopefully non-lethal means unless all else failed. [member="Niamh Raste"] was here for Echanitech and she might have some ideas on getting more droids and equipment for them.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

On the bridge of the light frigate, Rave's head snapped around. A Force resonance blossomed into a visible beacon, and it was Dark, Dark, Dark. "All lifters aboard? Cargo delivered?"

"Aye, ma'am. You want an airdrop?"

"That's the ticket. Hit it."

The Lethewalker rose from the massive landing pad and skimmed out over the jungle. With a mental battlecry of fascinating, Rave dropped from the hatch, arms wrapped around a repulsorpack. Trees slapped her in the face, and she landed hard, repulsorpack or not, at the glowing entrance to a small cave.

Coming forth from the the shuttle with another round of supplies in hand. Couldn't help but shift her hips on the way out. Inside of her this one still getting use to having all the body parts that this one he had taken over did. No matter what he wouldn't mind doing away of this shell to something more grand. Telling himself this all in good time. It had to be work out a step at a time. Being already out of the entrapment that he was in. It felt good to be out now to form a plan and get with his high priestess.

Flowing over the sheets one thing about this human, was that the mind she had been train how to hold knowledge like now he had seen before. This would come in handy in their quest to take back what lost to their cult.

Making her way over to [member="Connor Harrison"] before speaking she took in a deep breath of him. As if she was sniffing at him, it was a wonderful smell. That of something very nature itself something wonderful only time would time.

"Knight Harrison" , it wasn't know to the others but to the one awake inside would know who he was only a little nod would tell that one knew. It had to be that way for now, as one need to be caution.

Taking the pad up, ​I see that all the supplies have been delivered....

Only to take a long pause to feel something that brought up a frown on her face one that told of something different as she look with her dark pool eyes at Harrison. "You say be best to keep ones away from that over there.... " looking toward what could only be a cave of some sort.

Connor Harrison Nima Tann Rave Merrill Creimire Silara Vantai Jeela Tillian Maya Whitelight

Nima Tann

As he was explaining himself to her, she just listened without interrupting. Opening himself to her like that, [member="Connor Harrison"] surprised her very much, because he was looking so cold outside, maybe all he needed was a person who can listen him. She understood his situation and she was glad that he explained, “But why?”she thought, feeling sorry for him, she immediately started to like him after that explanation. He was just different from the others, and being bullied because of it, like Nima was bullied just because she was different years ago, so she thought that he was not that bad man everyone was trying to deal with, he was just misunderstood. Reading him was so difficult, he was like a body with no soul. So either she had to trust him or not, it was her choice and she chose to trust. Just looking at him was filling her with confidence. “I… trust you. No one should be punished for being different.” She said, still thinking about if she did the right thing or not. If the Order was like the Knight told her, then it meant all of her life was filled with lies.

Eastern Continent

Connor nodded at [member="Nima Tann"], she had said the words he longed to hear and that meant the Taung were one step closer to yet another conquest; another weapon to use.

"Good. Now - " Connor stopped, seeing young [member="Shalla Horizonis"] coming forward, but feeling her Taung spirit. "Wait here. I'll be back. Don't talk to anyone."

Patting Nima on the shoulder, fingers tracing across one of her sensitive lekku as he did, sensing her inner confidence and Force ability, Connor walked to Shalla, letting her embrace him; reading him.

"Shalla. Welcome." His eyes connected with her, the alien being inside them both knowing what each had to do.

Looking over at the sudden emergency of energy pulsing from the cave over to their far left, Connor nodded and ideas raced through the warrior's spirit. While Shalla's Taung spoke wise words about keeping them away, it was also important for one to fall as easy as both her and Connor - and Nima Tann was prime for taking.

"Do you want you can to dissuade the others from investigating. I will take the Padawan and have her take the hammer. I will deal with anyone who comes between us. "

Lowering his head, Connor stepped back, leaving it at that. The warrior code was simple enough for both to know their place. He came back to Nima, still standing and eyes full of wonder.

"Come, Nima Tann. Let's go exploring, shall we? "

Indicating towards the cave, Connor extended his hand out and walked for Nima to follow. A number of transport ships flew low overhead, causing a loud roar of engines across the peaceful valley.

[member="Jeela Tillian "][member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Saki"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Creimire"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Western Continent
w/ [member="Matsu Ike"]

Again. Maria had come to a Silver Jedi event again. But why? Was she having a psychological need to do something good in a safer place or was there something else? Nobody could tell but Maria. Well, not in this case though. Because even she didn't know why she had decided to help another government so much. First, a mission on Malachor. Now Zygerria. The Republic didn't have missions like these anymore, so that might have been a reason, but... she had come with her new company again, which could have been a sign of her dedication to the whole business thing. Maybe being a Jedi wasn't a thing for her, nor was being a politician, and she should have worked in the field of business instead?

It was in the hospital where the Siechel Transystem had set up something like a relief station, maybe. It wasn't anything huge, but they provided help with everything they could, and that was mainly with water. But not only. They had mineral waters with different minerals and enough medication to aid a whole army. A small one, but still...

And Maria tried to go from person to person to help all of them.

EASTERN CONTINENT

The Lethewalker peeled off as Rave contemplated the cave mouth. Slinging the repulsor over her back, Rave squinted through the trees at the oncoming Jedi party. ([member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Shalla Horizonis"]). The beacon was still active, a column of light ascending from the cave.

Time was of the essence.

She descended into the crystal cave; its radiance was not harmful, though she felt the Dark Side strongly. Eyes narrowing, she focused on getting a sense of the direction and nature of whatever had sent up the beacon. She got a vivid impression of a crystal-studded warhammer, a Dark Side artifact responding to an alchemist.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
A small sigh escaped her lips as her feet made contact with the surface. Zygerria wasn't a world that she deemed needed. It was one of those planets that had a slight history, but never played a major part in galactic history. Well, unless you count the selling of slaves to anyone across the galaxy who had the money to purchase one. But, once again, that had been put in the planet's past, and they had arrived to begin building it a new future. One that would hopefully make it a safe place in the galaxy.

Her eyes locked onto the figure moving before her, gaze falling upon her hands. The oddly pure white skin caught her attention, voice projecting loud enough as her own feet began to move forward. "You. Echani. I have not seen you before... Exactly who are you?"

[member="Niamh Raste"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

With out being spoken to slipping off she did so, in a way of nothing short of a warrior. As she got near the mouth of the cave making herself unseen by all around but also. To over up all herself she let the light blend into the shadows as her training been taught by her being a shadow. In this present she could sense what could only be trouble. Coming to the place where she could only see what was a head of her.

As she did like that of hunter using her skills to seek out that what she did. As she saw the one that had delivered the supplies. [member="Rave Merrill"] Making her voice became an echo in the cave itself just where was Maya, close by or was she no where at all there it came a whisper.

I would leave that alone, as you need to leave before ...

As it was her heart begin to race faster as she could see two more joining her in the cave. This brought up a warning that flash bright red. Yes she would need to get this one to safe. [member="Nima Tann"].

Don't take a step closer you know what I can do, not with just the force but others of my ablites from the true blinding of the light and shadow. [member="Connor Harrison"] as this would be spoken in his own mind for him along but not knowing if she was close or was a distance off.

Nima Tann

[SIZE=11pt]Being naive as ever, she smiled to him sincerely as she felt [member="Connor Harrison"]’s hand on her shoulder, without knowing his true intentions about her. She didn’t know why he said not to speak with anyone, but she listened, and she started to wait excitedly for him to return. He was speaking with the Padawan [member="Shalla Horizonis"] she saw days ago. She continued watching them to understand if she did the right thing to trust him, because generally she could read people and see who they really are, but he was different. They weren’t doing any suspicious things, but the grin appeared on his face after the conversation made her a little uncomfortable. As he turned his back, she looked away, just to see a bright light coming from not far. Then, she heard his voice, calling her to follow him into an “exploring”.She nodded then started to walk slowly towards him, as they were going to their destination, everything went silent. Both of them were lost in thoughts, and they didn’t say anything to each other. She was the one to break the silence. "Are you ... really not dangerous?" Then, when they did arrive to the cave which the light coming, she saw [member="Maya Whitelight"], and she threatened Connor Harrison. “What’s happening?” she asked, looking confused.[/SIZE] She remembered his words, don't trust anyone.

Eastern Continent
The Cave

Chuckling a little at [member="Nima Tann"] and her honest question, he looked down to her, walking towards the cave. The mood was, for the moment, quite pleasant. The nature calling around them. Soft sounds of conversation and machinery. Peace. No clash of opinion and stupid ego getting in the way. THIS was the world the Taung wanted - a peaceful one with no other being to ruin it.

"I probably am dangerous to the wrong people Nima Tann. I have seen things you could only dream about. I have battled enemies fuelled by the Dark Side who have sought to destroy everything I hold dear. I have battle with my own demons on the very bring of death and clawed life back when all looked empty for me."

Gazing up at the cave, feeling the energy within and other signatures in the Force around them both, he slowed down, holding out his arm.

"I am no danger to you. Only those...only to those who threaten us. Like [member="Maya Whitelight"]."

Connor stood still, narrowing his eyes and emitting a great aura of nightmarish visions and fear into the cave, manipulating sounds and light to un-nerve anyone within.

"I KNOW YOU ARE HERE MAYA! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME - YOU CAN'T HURT ME, NOT YOUR SHADOW BROTHER."

He unhooked his lightsaber from his belt, holding the silver hilt in his right hand and ready to attack if pushed. This was what the Taung didn't quite want, not yet, but she wasn't going to stop using Connor as the weapon he was so ready to be.

"Within this cave is a hammer of great power. If something should happen, you MUST find it. When you do, TAKE IT. No matter what happens, you must take it in your hands and embrace the Force power it entails. The Silver Jedi will try and stop you, especially Maya Whitelight. Don't let her. She is corrupted by the Dark Side and I have seen it first hand, so have the others. She is dangerous and not thinking straight. We are here to serve the Light, and it is the only way we can save the galaxy from evil, by the unification of these hammers. I need you to take the other away from the danger here. Act quickly. I will be with you."

Connor spoke quickly and with determination, emitting confidence to Nima as best he could, and hopefully [member="Shalla Horizonis"] would be around to help. Maya was a loose cannon, and the Silver Jedi knew it. Now he just had to convince them she was a danger to the mission.

[member="Jeela Tillian "][member="Silara Vantai"] [member=Saki] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member=Creimire] [member="Rave Merrill"]

Rave had the powerful sense of a brewing storm behind her, as Jedi voices rattled around the cave mouth. She took in their information, acknowledged it, moved on.

The cave system opened up, revealing the source of the emanation: a hammer encrusted with lightsabre jewels. Rave wasted little time in approaching it, catching bits of Harrison's diatribe, and putting two and two together. Another possessed artifact, then.

With a grin, secure in her knowledge of mental defense, possession, exorcism, and artifacts, she moved to take hold of it. This sucker fit her skillset perfectly, at least in terms of her resistances.

But would she get to it? Who could say!

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Nima Tann"]

[member="Una Gal"]

Solan smiled back at her and gave a slight bow. "Lead on then miss Gal, happy to have you along with me." He smiled and waved his arm in the direction she had indicated, walking slowly with his hands crossed behind him as he walked. "It is quite a coincidence you showed up at the same time as me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom