Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBorg - TAKE THE HIT™

Hello, I would like to purchase a Aurek Cortical Datasplit Node.

Also, if possible, I would like to put in a custom order. I have a robotic left forearm, and I need a screen attached to the top of it. This screen needs to be able to connect to my starship, giving me the ability to control it. Also, I need to be able to contact my droids through this. If I need to be at your factory for this install, please notify me. Thanks

Prince of House Solidor
I want to be enhanced, so I would like to order this upgrades:

1x The Ismaren Cloaking Implant on the back of my neck.
1x The InTouch Palm Comlink right hand
1x The Staredown Prosthetic Eye right eye
1x The Postcog Artificial Eye left eye
1x The Steadfast pain damper

Could I install 1x Nyax Arm Cannon with 1x Hex Grip both on my left? And... 3x Moro mass sapience uplift for my pets?
And, ah... cof cof... Insurance Capsule.

Shira Varanin

Last edited:
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

"As an iBorg employee for Research and Development, I am willing to make such a modification for you. Your purchase is approved, and you will be notified when the construct is completed if you are still in the market for its construction. Or, if you would like something already procured by iBorg, you may be interested in the Aurek-Zerek Avatar Node, capable of allowing you complete and direct control of droids or starships of your choice, within certain manufacturer's limits.

TAKE THE HIT
"

Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor

"With my technical expertise, it should be no issue altering the programming of these devices to accommodate your non-organic synaptic signals. If you are still in the market, I am capable of performing this operation for you. Your purchase is approved.

TAKE THE HIT™"

Daedalos Solidor Daedalos Solidor

"Your purchases are approved, as for your Insurance Capsule, are you intending to use them for all of your enhancements or only specific parts? Keep in mind, while these are capable of reattaching limbs, for more specialized organs such as eyes, you will need to make a return visit to iBorg for reattachment surgery

TAKE THE HIT™"

Kardek Alpha

K
I would like to have The Encoil surgically installed with:

Aurek Gatebreaker Field Disruption Node with insulation against most Force interference via a layer of high-grade nullification resin.

Aurek Cortical Datasplint Node with insulation against most Force interference via a layer of high-grade nullification resin.

Zerek Ascension Node (martial arts package) with insulation against most Force interference via a layer of high-grade nullification resin.

Zerek Stowaway Node with insulation against most Force interference via a layer of high-grade nullification resin.

Diamant Katarn Prosthetic Arm

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom