Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ibaris Varanin

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Satara Hawk said:
Correction, daughter-in-law. She was exiled from the clan's territory. Singing Mountain Clan can't exile a person off other clans' territories. She can come to Dathomir if she wants to :) [member="Ashin Varanin"]
This would be why I said 'homeland.'

All of Dathomir is home. And any ship that sailed away can sail right back. Perhaps next time when it does that, some formal introductions could be made. I do so like getting to know the people who take so much of my children's heart. [member="Ashin Varanin"]

[member="Satara Hawk"], [member="Ashin Varanin"]

I find it interesting that you two are debating about where to meet.

Reminds me of trying to keep the child innocent from the parents point of view while the grand parent wants to spoil it to try and make amends for past problems.

*Cough* [member="Spencer Jacobs"], *Cough*

[member="Erin Darkstar"] is under the impressions I'm going to use Ibaris to make some sort of amends with you, [member="Spencer Jacobs"] . It's okay, foreigners couldn't possibly understand our dynamics.

Alric Kuhn

A
Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs said:
*hides behind [member="Ashin Varanin"]* Papa, who are all these weirdos? :(
Ashin Varanin said:
[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]

That one's your grandmother, and that one's the ficus.
I always knew Ashin had a- Lets move on.

Hello little test tube baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom