Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ibaris Varanin

Enigma said:
We should have a meetup between the kids sometime, [member="Ashin Varanin"] and [member="Spencer Jacobs"].
Darren's back to a NPC, Saera (or what's-her-name) is on LOA cuz computer issues, and Ire is off having-... I mean, er, playing pazzak with Elani.
Might not work so well...

Unless there are others I haven't heard of

Turin Val Kur

T
Heh. Good...Maybe thissss one can be my new vesssssel....Come ssssssit on Grandfathersssss lap chiiiiiild....

Ibaris Varanin

I
[member="Anaya Fen"] - *plinks the red lady with marshmallows, and raspberries at her*

[member="Kayne"] - Ew. You're gross.

Turin Val Kur

T
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Already there...You would have been niccccccce....But too old now....

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
:huh:

Considering the times we've been in combat and discussion [member="Ashin Varanin"], you would think that I would have noticed the outline of a di...

OH, she was adopted, that's...totally what I thought was going on here...

*Fades into the shadows*

Gah, little Jacobs-Varanin!

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

But seriously, hi!

Valeria Aetani said:
Gah, little Jacobs-Varanin!

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

But seriously, hi!
Harming Spence and Ashin's kid seems like the quickest way to end up dead.
Except maybe killing one random guard in Fringe space...

Not that I'm bitter or anything...
*shifty eyes*

Spencer Jacobs said:
Yeah you know what I'd do if something happened to Ashin, now imagine what I would do along with Ashin if something happened to [member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]
Lemme guess, something to do with killing them, putting their soul back into another body, killing them again, and generally just repeating that process?

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
So... With Star Wars' version of Justin Bieber playing in the background?...
And... er, someone repeatedly poking them in the face while they die a slow, painful death?...
Forcing them to spend a night with Shinju? Maybe?...

this is really more of a Blaire thing than a Kris thing~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom