Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Swear, If This Turns Into A Dinner Date, Chi's Going To Kill Me (Rianna/Josh)

She was teasing him. He couldn't help but laugh. How wrong she had sounded, but he was sure that was all she had in mind, teasing. Probably a prank. Or a joke.

"Right" he said, chuckling a bit to himself. He walked with her, his eyes wandering the area, wondering where she was going. A dessert shop, most likely by her first statement.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Now their little trip would take a funky turn, Rianna moved down between two buildings she looked back wondering was he still there, "Ok Joshua, we are almost there" Rianna then ducked into a doorway, soon the sounds of shouting could be heard from below.

Rianna stood on the balcony and looked down......jello wrestlers. "So..you still think you can handle anything?" She looked over, was he game, or was he chicken.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He blinked as she took an odd turn, but he followed. He ducked into a doorway with her and saw....

Jello wrestlers?

Then she asked if he was up for it. Up for what? He didn't understand.

"... What the hell is this?"

"It is a form of relaxation, of physical strength, while overcoming the obstacle of...stickiness" Rianna leaned forward, "I am fascinated by their ability to first remain standing, and second to actually put up a fight of some type. Surely as Jedi, we have equal skills without the force, do we not?"

Rianna looked over, for his opinion.

Rianna giggled, "They aren't made of Jello, they are wresting in the jello" She shook her head, she was beginning to think Joshua did not get out much.

"Aren't you even curious?"

Rianna peered down, "I think this group is" she squinted, she needed her eyes examined, "I think it is men,.....but" she half laughed, "could be a woman"

"It is not uncommon to see men wresting or fighting women we have it happen all the time, do we not?" She could see the bewildered look on his face still, good an experience he did not know of.

Rianna looked over, "oh I don't know, I'm not a very good fighter. And I'm not so sure you could handle it" She did not smile, she spoke in a bit of a matter of fact tone. But was she taunting him, or speaking truthfully. Who knew at this point.

He smirks a bit. "I'd rather not wrestle in mud with other men, Rianna. So if you can handle it, let's go" he said, chuckling a bit.

Oh, was she backing up now? She wasn't expecting him to want to wrestle HER instead of a guy in jello, did she?

Rianna laughed, "I don't know, wresting with you in a sticky substance, while very um...intriguing and would be helpful to research, you might get hurt" She was teasing him further, while she contemplated actually taking on the challenge.

He laughs. "That sounds like the words of a coward" he teased, pinching her rump again just to get at her. Oh, he knew it would be on as soon as he did that, but he still preferred her over any of the other... "Wrestlers". Otherwise he'd probably just walk back to the temple and return to his studies.

Coward! Was Rianna so unsure of herself that she would be taunted into something by simply being called a coward? She turned and smacked at his hands, "You see to have fascinations with the rear there Joshua, no wonder your fixated on Selena"

Rianna looked at the Jello again, could she take him...hmmm she knew Josh was a temple body rarely did she see him doing anything other than study. But this, this is an experience. Rianna laughed,

"Fine."

A laugh escaped him. He knew that would push her to it. A smirk crossed his face as he looked over at the jello.

"Good" he said, grinning. "So... Is there anything in particular we have to wear, or do I have to clean jello stains out of my robes when we're done?" he asked, tilting his head.

oh now that was an issue wasn't it, "Well traditionally they strip down to the bare essentials or wear a swim suit. I know you own one of those, but I don't think you have it hidden in your robes. So, I suggest we see if they have something we can borrow, but if you want to stay in your robes, you are free to do so"

In truth it would give Rianna an edge, Josh heavy laden with Jello, would make him slower.

He shrugs. "I... Guess I can probably just go grab what I have" he said, smirking a bit. He walked out, returning later with more... Reliable equipment.

He smirked at Rianna before heading to the changing rooms. Ah, the poor girl had forgotten what Josh looked like under his robes... He didn't spend THAT much time studying, though he'd made it a habit lately... Blame Phylis.

Rianna blinked he was going home to get something and come back. What the heck? She laughed, and headed down into the locker rooms, she'd find something there. The girls were all very helpful and found Rianna something that would work for a Jedi master

Workout clothing, "thanks" Rianna looked at herself in the mirror, well this was not as revealing as some of the others but she was ready. She went out to sit by the ring and wait for Josh to return.

See image minus the boxing gloves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom