Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Swear, If This Turns Into A Dinner Date, Chi's Going To Kill Me (Rianna/Josh)

He smirked, leaning just a bit closer, fearless. Maybe just a little more then a little ballsy. If he could look Karin Dorn in the eyes and deal with her insanity, what could Rianna do?

"Oh I'm sure" he said with a daring grin.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Rianna smiled, she was beginning to realize her tongue was numb. Hmm...was she allergic to something?

She stopped eating her dinner, looking at Josh, oh what could she do to him what was there...hmmmm she smiled. Her face felt funny too...

"We tall tee" she said.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smirked a bit. "We shall see" he said. From there, he went and finished his dinner, since they'd paid for quite the thing. Afterwords, he drowned it down in soda, before relaxing back on the chair in the booth.

He smirked a bit as he eyed her, with a teasing look.

The meal was very filling, but had been with the ride, "We need to walk Joshua, to get this meal to digest properly, and you to burn off that sugar" She relaxed though.

She took a breath, "Are you satisfied at the moment?" She smiled, time to have a little more fun.

He nodded and got up. "Let's get a walk then" he said, chuckling.

At her question, he took it wrong, by her tone. Very very wrong.

"That depends. Do you mean by food? Or something else? Because stomach-wise, I'm full. Otherwise.... Maybe... Maybe not"

He paid the bill, and started to walk out.

Oh he had that kind of mind did he, she shook her head as they left and began walking, "Have you been in the room of a hundred fountains at the temple?" She had been there recently, and the soft tones of chimes had filled the air coupled with the gentle sounds of water.

It was a room designed for meditation. Rianna needed to get Josh off his guard in order to work her plan on him...hmm

"I've been there a few times" he said. "Not since I stopped hanging out with Aleidis though" he admitted, shaking his head. He remembered the gardens, and the sound of the fountains and the birds... It was a nice place to meditate, after all.

He wondered why she wanted to head there....

She smiled innocently, very innocently. "Yes beautiful, serene" She walked a few more steps, "Course I'm sure its not as relaxing as you're being under the spell of the Grandmaster's, rear view"

She was bringing up old teasing, trying to think through what she would do, she was sure Josh could handle a few things...but how much..hmmm...

Oh that was it. She wanted to bring up his "fascination" with Selena's bottom, seems it was time for a little payback...

He said nothing. Just smiled innocently as his hand suddenly moved to...

Pinch.

He pinched Rianna's rear end, hard. He'd considering spanking it, but a pinch was more stealthy, she wouldn't have seen it coming...

He turned and stuck his tongue out at her, before quickening his pace, hoping to get back to the temple as soon as possible.

His payback was complete, this time.

Shock! "Devil!" She yelled, and laughed at the same time. "uh huh, so now you're transferring your desires...you know I have a doctor who can help with that, and your obsession with...Selena's butt"

She ran to catch up to him, "you're toast Joshua"

He laughs and started to run, seeing her go after him.

"Aren't you a doctor?" he called back. "How are you going to help me with that?" he joked, a grin on his face.

At "Your toast" he responded with "try me!"

"Really?"

Rianna stopped she wasn't going to hurt him, she reached out with the force grabbed his robes, and yanked. Yes it was a miserable move, but what the heck...

He chuckled as he got to his feet. "I don't regret a single damn thing" he said, grinning teasingly. "I would do it again in a heartbeat"

And with that, he stuck his tongue out at her and kept walking toward the temple. They'd wanted to go to the gardens, and so they'd go to the gardens.

Rianna arched a brow, "oh is that right" Rianna began to think then it dawned on her, "OHhh Joshua....I'd like dessert care to join me?" Rianna turned and head into a whole new direction, she had a thought now let's just see how far he was willing to go.

Well, she'd changed her mind all of a sudden. But he'd agreed to spend the day with her, so he walked with her. He was wondering, curious about her intentions though... His eyes watched the Jedi Master warily. He would watch her with extra care now...

Rianna smiled a bit deviously, turning to face him as she walked backwards. "I am always looking at different things to see how they work, or why people do them. Its fun, I found something about a month ago"

Rianna tilted her head, and trying to keep her footing, "Do you like new experiences Joshua?"

He noticed the devious look on her face. Oh Force sakes, the woman had something planned, he could see it. What did she have planned? Was she going to pull a Selena on him? Was she going to push him off the edge? Did she plan to do something crazy with desserts? The options were endless.

"Oh really?" he asked at her statement with a nod. He smirked a bit then, at her question.

"It depends on what they are" he responded. New experiences? What did this crazy lady have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom