Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I *Need* Threads, Please?

So, the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for someone/people to write with across any of my characters. I have that super muse and urge to write, but very few posts to actively respond to.

Please help a gurl out.

The characters in question are:

Kalyn Shif, Spacer Extraordinaire, jumping from world to world and job to job
Asha Hex, Neutral Force User and Resident Tea Brewer, someone who is always up for an adventure
Rhia Kesyk, Jedi Padawan and all round Bundle of Joy! She has a distinct lack of friends, especially her own age, though
Thesh, Sith Acolyte and adorable boi, lover of the occult, and unintentional artifact hunter

If any of these characters interest you, hit me up! I'm sure we can work something out :D

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

I'm game. I would rather not duel any time soon, I can tell you now I have a hard time keeping muse for such, an encounter could be a lot of fun though! Thesh has never met a lightsider before! I'm sure [member="Darth Maliphant"] would not approve, but he can't please his Master all the time

[member="Daymon Vale"]

Yesss, do it

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

I haven't fought much. So I'm not that experienced in trying to make moves up...lol Certainly don't know any of the fighting styles that arein other languages that just confuse the heck out of me, heh.

So an encounter works :) First time running into a lightsider? Well, first time for everything! And as students, it's our job to disappoint our teachers. Honest!

Would you like to set something up? / Is there any world or region that works best for you?

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Who'd you wanna write with, Mr Dragon?

[member="Kalyn Shif"]

meow-kitten.gif
hi.
can Thesh come out and play?

Why hello there, [member="Kalyn Shif"]. If you still need threads, I'd be down. It would be pretty funny to have Adrian and Asha meet up, considering how Adrian recently tried to have her apprentice shot down during the Siege of Commenor. :p

[member="Adrian Vandiir"]

Oh you're gonna be lucky she's a pacifist if she finds that out! But I am game :p

[member="Alasdair Sitra"]

But I love our thread!

[member="Micah"]

I suppose he can come meet the kitty-Sith!

Two firsts for Thesh then! Mandalorian space it is

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Kalyn Shif"]

Wanna bring Kalyn into the Hapes Consortium at some point? It's like, interdicted space, and difficult territory, but maybe it might be fun. We've been itching to get something going, as well. You game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom