Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I just wanted to have a nice day without killing people...... OH WELL!

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

"So, you're Hilal!" A Raykkan was sitting on the soft couch inside a penthouse. Two Twileak masseuses sat on both of his side massaging his shoulders while the Raykkan was sizing up Hilal as she stood in front of him. It was good to be in the upper levels of Coruscant after her chit filled escapade at level 1313. Hilal had trudge through bloodthirsty Sithsapwn and corrupt executives just to acquire more Beskar for her armor. The worst part of it all was that she was forced to align with a stinking Jedi just to get it. Hilal had to make a lot of compromises to her honor just to ensure the completion of her armor. At the end though, it was worth it. Though Hilal had to take a shower just to get rid of herself of the Jedi filth.

"Yes, I am her, you must be Ronald am I correct?" she responded sounding as diplomatic as possible. She wasn't a fan of Raykkans thanks to her encounter with them the last time she was at Coruscant. Yet they were one of the species who pay very well for Bounty Hunters. After finding herself caught in the middle between the Jedi and Sith back at Asog, Hilal decided to take advantage of the event by spreading word around the Holonet of her "exploits" even though in reality her involvement was mostly a chitshow. But it's not lying if you exaggerate the truth, right?

"I've heard a lot about you Hilal!" Ronald said blowing a large puff smoke from his spicestick in the air. "What you did on Asog dominating those Jedi and Sith. The way it was described was..... poetry."

"Thank you," Hilal responded smiling. "Mandalorians have always been more than a match for the Jedi and Sith. Going into Asog to not only fulfilled my contract but also kill a few of those rave stick wielding bastards was fun."

"Fun?!" The Twileak masseuses giggled while Ronald roared with laughter. Hilal found it amazing that even though Ronald had his mouth open while laughing, that his spice stick remained in his mouth. "I like you kid! You have potential!"

Hilal nodded. "So you want one of my people dead," She said bluntly. "It's not something to be taken lightly, the Mandalorians are a proud people who stick toge-"

"I'll pay you a lot of creds no big deal, you people value credits do ya?" Ronald said sucking in some smoke.

Hilal bristled at the phrase "you people". "What's that supposed to mean?" Hilal retorted.

Ronald shook his head his glowing yellow pulsating. "Hey watch it kid," he said. "I'm having a good time at the club, don't try to ruin my good mood here! Be thankful that I'm takin a chance on you!"

The young woman bit her tongue. "What do you need me to do?" Hilal said. "And I can we wait for my friend please? She's running a little late!"

"The hell?!" Ronald spat bitterly into his metal ashtray. Hilal's face scrunched up into disgust how can someone with so much money be this disgusting? "I got a huge problem that needs to be dealt with and already your stupid friend-"

"Don't call her stupid!" Hilal yelled. "She's just ran into Courscant traffic! You want the job done, then she and I are a package deal!"

"You better be worth the credits I'm paying," Ronald retorted. "Or you'll find out why they call me Ronald the Wrecker."

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hex

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Objective: accept mission

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

"You better be worth the credits I'm paying," Ronald retorted. "Or you'll find out why they call me Ronald the Wrecker."

"Go on then! I wanna know now? And I hope its for something more impressive than beating up a couple of scrawny seventeen year old girls!" came a playfully mocking voice from across the room. In walked the distinctive blue haired Hex with her dervish knife in her hand, waving it non-threateningly as she spoke.

"Hey gorgeous!" she kissed Hilal on the cheek as a greeting and then rested her elbow on the mandalorian's shoulder before turning back to Ronald and smiling "Sorry I'm a little late, got a little held up in orbit."

The man looked irritated at the casual demeanor of the teen, but as Lal had said, they were a package deal for today. Hex still wasn't sure exactly why Hilal had invited her or even what the mission was, but it made a nice change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom