Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have the power to touch people.

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Ordon Trozky"]
I don't know if I should be scared of you or applying for a job.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
You are a creepy man.

@[member="Burtton Gustah"] As long as you give me no cause to be scary, I won't be. Now as for a job, that would depend on whether you would work directly for me or indirectly, for my family. Either way, you would work for me; the former is more immediate.

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Ordon Trozky"] So long as you provide 4 weeks paid annual holiday (10 days sick and 10 days bereavement - what? I cry a LOT), employer contributions of 2% to my retirement savings, a flexible schedule to fit with my crime fighting, and a totally legal system of testing the pharmaceuticals you want me to sell...I'm in.

@[member="Burtton Gustah"] We can negotiate an appropriately beneficial and legally binding contract. Be aware that any such contract would contain a nonaction agreement with respect to your other employment for which you desire flexibility. If that is an issue... well, you are not required to take the job.

Burtton Gustah

B
Ordon Trozky said:
@[member="Burtton Gustah"] We can negotiate an appropriately beneficial and legally binding contract. Be aware that any such contract would contain a nonaction agreement with respect to your other employment for which you desire flexibility. If that is an issue... well, you are not required to take the job.
Nonaction? Almost seems like you have something to hide...if I'm gonna sign...you have to provide me with a company ship too.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] Hey there, how bout we got get a chalupa or something?

@[member="Burtton Gustah"] Company policy regarding individuals with more than one place of employment. Were your other job slinging burgers, the same would still apply. Exclusion clause can come into play if we can be convinced of beneficial application of the skillset from your other employment... under strict guidelines.

As I said, we can negotiate your contract.

Shaun Spenser

waitforiiiiiiiiiit
@[member="Burtton Gustah"]
Dude, tell him you want a java machine, too.
Oh, and one of those machines that teaches you different languages while you sleep.
Aaannnnd....throw in a year's supply of Tang and he's got himself a deal!

Burtton Gustah

B
@[member="Judas"] dude, I know a good councilor *weeps*

@[member="Shaun Spenser"] last time I let you negotiate for me I ended up with a broken Optimus Prime toy and season tickets to something called Sugar Tips....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom