Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Can't Write Here Anymore!

After seriously considering everything very seriously after a fit of emotional rage over a bunch of things I won't mention (I don't get outside much), I've decided to take a break from the board. Now let me go ahead and mention the aforementioned reasons because I need to vent.

1. [member="Tefka"]'s clear bias in favour of Omega Pyre is stifling my creativity.
2. The Tyranny of Starship Guide 2.0 is stifling my creativity.
3. Everyone is making fun of Alen on Skype for having an IC relationship with a girl around the same age as his daughter. This is bullying and despite the fact that board Staff have no powers over what happens on Skype, they've refused to do anything about it. I also seem to not be able to find the "block" button ... This is stifling my creativity.
4. [member="Kitt Solo"] is on LOA, and since "getting some" IC is the only reason anyone could have for writing Star Wars RP in the first place, there's really no point in me being here. Creativity stifled.
5. My handwavium deposits are exhausted. Therefore, my reduced ability to make ludicrous bids at auctions is stifling my creativity.

Okay, I'm lying.

I actually got a new job! A good one! So I'm moving! It'll be 6-8 weeks until I can access the Internet again, and after that I'll have a lot less time to dedicate to the board. But I'll definitely be around! I leave on the 8th, and probably won't get internet until the 24th of August (?).

Shout outs to my peeps and also to the Fringe (fellas and felines, keep the place standing or I keel you)!

xoxo gossip girl

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Nope, due to my job, Internet is just restricted during initial training. It sucks but that's life.

Don't worry, I'll be building Star Destroyers out of Duplo and Lincoln Logs the whole time.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I bid a thousand elite beskar star destoryers, one JSC holocron, and one (maybe two) sensual Skype logs (I've been saving as blackmail) to get Alen back sooner.

Oh, and good luck with the job. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lady Exedō said:
Reported tooooooo powerful
Oh yes Exedo. I still have that one Skype RP about you, the Jang Dong Tiger, and that One-eyed Amazonian Penguin lying around. Be afraid, be very afraid. ...Oh look! I even kept my Character Sheet I used for the Pirate-vs-Dwarf Hottub scene in chapter two! I mean... wat?

Matreya

Lmao. Even his OOC writing leaves me in suspense. The whole time i was sitting there with the BIGGEST POSSIBLE wtf look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom