Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I blew up another planet.

In the years 836 ABY, Daella blew up Korriban by forcing a star destroyer to crash into it from hyperspace. Countless lives were lost and many Sith heretics perished. And then the galaxy was happy.

And so the truth of Daella was revealed:

She was in fact Darth Apparatus and has used Sith Alchemy and plastic surgery to become a little girl.

Life was good, yet to leave his old life behind for good he had to blow up Korriban.

And so he did.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]'s dropkick slammed the three-hundred-fifty-pound Whiphid about two lateral inches. Younglings screamed and scattered, and Velok spat out a broken tusk.

"It's on, manwench."

FORCE STORM TO THE FACE!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Velok godmoded furiously, destroying Circe's body with the Force Storm. He stalked past the disintegrating wench and stared out the broken window, looking for Kaine.

"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
As the children scattered and Velok hurled the ever insulting term of "manwench" at Kaine Valik merely used the Force to pick up one of the children and bring it towards him.

"Would you like to learn how the body works young child?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Wrong V'L'K, ponytail," growled Velok as Kaine scattered Valik and the younglings like bowling pins. He tackled Kaine in the most metal of ways, headbutt to the sternum, and both of'em went out the window.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Velok grabbed Kaine by the ponytail; it ripped off.

"I KNEW THAT HAIR WAS FAKE!"

Instead, he grabbed Kaine by the front of his shirt, and FORCE FLIGHT! happened.

"I believe I can flyyyyyyy-"

He rammed Kaine through a skyscraper. Metal ensued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom