Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I blew up another planet.

And suddenly the most DBZ-esque battle ensued. Ki charging, Kamehamehaing, power boosting, super saiyaning epicness for all to see as millions upon millions of civilians died within minutes of the fight between Valek and Kaine.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"You fool! Your ways are of the old school!"

And suddenly their battle transitioned into a huge ornamental garden with some of those gigantic bamboo-y trees, and Velok floated through the air in a barrage of flickering Kung Fu kicks.

This battle had just come a little closer to re-earning its canonicity.

Suddenly charges into the fray utilizing a massive battle mech, ripping up the ground with his mechanical charge and destroying all the bamboo trees.

This got so non-canon I don't even know which genre we're in anymore.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Oh, you're about to find out what genre we are.

A roiling incantation distorted a hapless lizard. It began to grow in defiance of the law of conservation of mass, becoming immense, muscular, top-heavy, fanged, furious and above all kaiju-like.

On top of Godzilla's head, Velok employed mind control to command the monster to punch the battlemech in the face.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ardak watched as Kaiju and Jaeger ran rampant in combat, and shook his head while cursing under his breath. "Damn kids these days."

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
And then Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann appeared outside our Galaxy, grabbed it, and threw it at another equally powerful being, the resulting rotations sending us all back to the days of force sabers and rock houses.

Asaros Vautur

A
The young prodigy frowned at his playset, lifting his marionette slightly.

"I'm getting bored of playing galaxy."

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
And then Krag bursts IN!​

funny-demotivational-posters-0081-500x452.jpg

Gregor Gideon

G
Gregor pew'd himself into existence, as was the ultimate pewer at his leisure as the God of Pew Pew.

"Pew, pew, pew!" He decreed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom