Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How you doin' [Open to LS | SJO | TJO | Jedi-o]

The couple were shown to their seats amidst the throng of Jedi Masters, and a low murmur soon sparked among them as it does on all gatherings. It soon came to a halt as the Grandmaster spoke, welcoming them all for attending.

Once she had done so, Coci whispered to him asking about food. "Again? We just ate before coming here", he replied, somewhat amazed at her recent fondness of food. Thankfully there was no shortage of available refreshments, and as subtly as possible he managed to summon a few snacks and fruits from a nearby table to hand her.

"Here, have these. Do you need water?" he asked, wishing to make sure she was comfortable. They'd probably be here for some time. As she started munching on the snacks and fruits offered to her, Thurion put an arm around her for further comfort and warmth. He thought perhaps she was getting ill and needed some attention.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | @Everyone else

Connor sat to the side of Masters [member="Coci Sinopi"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], and couldn't help notice the attention she was receiving from her nearest and dearest. It didn't seem right, and as they had been away together for sometime, he hoped there was no trouble in paradise.

Leaning on his hands, biting his finger gently thinking on what Master [member="Kiskla Grayson"] said, he usually would stay quiet, but he was a Master now, and he needed to speak his mind, and also integrate himself in the wider community of the Jedi he stood beside, Silver Jedi or not.

He stood and raised his hand slightly to garner her attention.

"Master Grayson - my name is Connor Harrison of the Silver Jedi Order, it's a pleasure to meet you finally."

He shifted and cleared his throat slightly, and doubted they knew the extent of his experiences.

"In regards to the growing One Sith activity, and other splinter groups who claim to support the Dark Side, do we have any known figures who we should focus on? I ask because we've all had dealings with the Sith one way or another, but they seem to know a great deal about us - what do we know about them? Who are the figureheads? Surely we should try and take out some of those who command others by fear?

Hoping it didn't sound like he was after blood - maybe he was slightly - with so many names floating around, he didn't know where to start.

Iella moved to stand. "Master Grayson, the Silver Jedi protected around of space is for most part peaceful, however we have experiences some minor incursions which came to nothing but did not go unnoticed. However, this does concern me greatly", she began to get straight to business. Time and experience had blunted Iella to the more gentle approach through words, diplomacy is ill equipped in times where expediency is required.

"The unprotected space between the border of the Republic and Silver Jedi space is of great worry. There has been some rumours of movement of the Sith around the systems of Lianna and possibly Tion, although I have ordered recon to these parts, nothing has been confirmed. However I do strongly sense presence of the darkside in these parts, I think it prudent that a more 'aggressive' recon mission is in order, a joint mission between the Jedi Order and the Silver Jedi perhaps ".

"This is concerning for the peoples of those systems, as well as a possible threat to both Republic space and Silver Jedi protected space. I would hate for either of us to be 'caught out' with an attack stemming from these quarters. If there truly is Sith located on these planet and they are associated with the One Sith, it would be a perfect launching platform". Over cautious possibly but one can never underestimate the Sith in these times. There is more she wishes to discuss with Master Grayson, and an issue she would much prefer to discuss alone, however, they might not have the time available.

She smiled as Thurion gathered some food for her, "Thank you, I don't need water, I am fine". However, she discomfort is concerning her equally. Coci pushed it aside to try and concentrate on the discussions, putting it down to her dislike of fly and being in ships. Maybe this was her way of keeping her hands busy and her mind off it. His comforting arm around her eased her greatly and she held his hand to show her appreciation to him.

Coci was greatly aided as Master Harrison and E'ron began speaking. She had already been briefed by Master E'ron that she would be called upon to give a report on her meeting with the Ession Reformation. Something that needed to the placed on the table for discussion. Although this group had only recently formed it was there more fundamentalist approach that concerned the Silvers.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

"Grandmaster, all I can report from the rimward end of the Braxant Run is that the Imperial Remnant is quiescent. There's another power beyond them, a violent nomad group called the Primeval, but so far I have no evidence that they're closely associated with the Dark Side of the Force. I'll provide updates once I find out more."

[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"]

"Levantine territory is under control, as far as the Dark Side goes. The Shadow Empire is our biggest worry, which isn't saying much. We repelled an incursion from Crystalsong and the Red Ravens, but we don't see that as being much of a problem again.

"As for the Tion Hegemony, I can confirm that my sister, before she died, told me that there were other Sith Lords operating in the Tion Cluster. Not surprising - it's one of the galaxy's wealthiest regions. Whether they can be rooted out is something else. I've got Underground contacts there, we're working on it, but we're talking about a group that... Lemme put it this way. The corporations stand together. The biggest battle I ever fought was Druckenwell, something like a hundred thousand meters of warfleet counting both sides. The Hegemony's member corporations are capable of fielding that kind of strength. I don't recommend a frontal approach until we know what and who we're dealing with."

“And you, [member="Connor Harrison"]," Kiskla's holo-head would bob in salutations when the premiere question entered the fray.

"We have information on a few of the Sith within their organization. However, they're a very reactive bunch so what I tell you today may be outdated tomorrow. I will also share this information via file to the channel your invitation was sent. The more we collectively know, the more we can collectively do.

We currently have information on a few of the Dark Lord’s voices — representatives of the individual behind the One Sith’s empirical thoughts. It’s not confirmed how many, but from our observations and various interactions, this is the information we have on the One Sith figureheads:

Daella Apparine was The Dark Lord's direct apprentice, but she was detained above Damoria.

Darth Isolda is another individual we have information on, a Dark Oracle who manipulates the minds of her opposition. It could be the mental aspect of Shatterpoint, but she speaks of a Goddess. We have two victims of hers within our ranks, both cured — though I believe one sometimes still suffers.” She wouldn’t look up at the other woman in the room, but [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] would know who she was talking about. “She’s powerful. Very dangerous and effective.

Darth Vornskr, also known as Kaine Zambrano is another voice of the dark lord and King of Panatha within The Fringe territory. He commands at least two army types, Fallen Graug and ones called the BlackBlades.

Darth Praelitor is another, an amazonian Zeltron who seems to have a fondness for leviathans. Her position within the ranks is unknown, but it would be most effective to take steps to neutralize her.

At this point, we’re not sure if those are it, or if there are more pivotal representatives.”

Kiskla’s speaking stopped, and [member="Iella E'ron"]'s began. The space between the two territories needed investigate, of course. And the Grandmaster was all for collaboration. “If there is hostile activity in neutral space, I can assign individuals to work with you. Master Rekali and myself could be of those numbers.” This time, she did look up.

“Primeval.” Kiskla replied, as if chewing on the thought like a cough candy. “If you would like assistance in your investigation, please reach out. We have a league of investigators who could be useful.” [member="Shule Windspeaker"].

“Your underground contacts, Master Merrill, they report to you directly? When was the last time you heard about them?” [member="Jorus Merrill"]

This meeting was definitely eye-opening. The Order was myopic to be focusing on The One Sith’s stretch. Darkness would always brew and creep.

Corvus was checking her messages. She was sure her new protocol droid had been tampered with by a certain Jedi Knight and it had taken to 'look' for things to translate. Including her personal messages. So if it looked as though she'd read it, she didn't check it.

So when the reminder came through that the meeting had started, she gave the droid a harsh stare and quickly set up the holofeed for the conference call and connected...somewhat late.

Slightly uncomfortable, she sat and listened, trying to catch up on the flow of the conversation.

[member="Iella E'ron"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] | [member="Shule Windspeaker"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Hephaestus"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Kyla Foy

K
Hephaestus kept on absorbing the information, may be hearing some information, which he maybe should not have heard off, but it didn't matter anymore. He quietly stood behind his master and tried to understand everything what they were saying. He tried to learn from the things he had heard of would be pretty hard to actually find any information about, then he couldn't keep his mouth shut and started to speak, "But master, does the Republic not have control over more than half of the entire galaxy? If they are different factions, why not just attack the smallest one, recapture the territory and eventually use their supplies of weapons as droids to strengthen the Republics army?" Of course it was something for the young padawan to bring droids into it.

[member="Iella E'ron"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] | [member="Shule Windspeaker"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom