Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How you doin' [Open to LS | SJO | TJO | Jedi-o]

Alderaan had been a miserable loss, twice. And Zeltron had been a blow below the belt — people were still struggling to resurrect their hope and valour over there. Kiskla had been so absorbed in the tragedies of The Republic, and some of the Protectorate’s, that she had forgotten her main objective.

The Jedi.

All of them.

Almost half a year ago, perhaps longer — her sense of time was wretched these days — the different sects of Jedi had collected on [member="Jorus Merrill"]’s Sigma Station to form a semi-coalition against the One Sith. The Public Enemy number one against the entire galaxy. Since then, there’d been very little contact — each sect responsible equally for the lack of communication.

So, ever the talker, the young blonde organized a collective meeting once more. A message had been sent out to all who’s names she could uncover from the collective archives — being Grandmaster, she was privy to a lot more information than the average researcher. This cordial invitation had been extended to masters of The Silver Jedi, The Levantine Sanctum, and other miscellaneous Jedi who had either not updated their files, or they had no information on. Knights would be welcomed too at their leisure and discretion of the Order members. Considering the galaxy was in a constant flux, the latter was likely more of a reality.

[member="Jaxton Ravos"] | [member="Seydon of Arda"] | [member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Iella E'ron"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Ben Watts"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"] | [member="Shule Windspeaker"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Kira Liadain"]

Kiskla was evaluating her salutations between formal and casual (Hey guys, hello fellow Jedi, yo long time no talk, how you doaan — etc) for a conference call when the outreaching blips echoed in the Kenobi-Class Praxeum's communication room.
They’d see her pleasant hologram when they accepted the call (As well as who was present in the room with her) — right on time with the hour she’d denoted in the invitation.

They might also see her look down to see the incoming message [member="Jaxton Ravos"] sent to her personal channel -- but then she was looking right back up after dissecting the information.

OOC:
I just tagged Masters (from the top of my head! There's a lot of y'all! Apologies if missed), but if you're a Knight and feel like you'd like to be here, that's fine.

Also this is before the Manaan invasion.

Aaralyn would be seated somewhere within the conference room with the Grandmaster, at her request of course. She would remain quiet unless spoke, called upon or found that a specific portion of the meeting required interjection as she saw fit. Alot had changed in whatever amount of time it had been since the last meeting of the different Jedi sects. Fortunately, this was also being conducted long distance - so there would be no conflict or ideology clashes that could no doubt result in nothing being achieved.

Who knows how long it had been since she had seen some of the people who were listed on the datapad before her, what may have been months was most likely longer. Time didn't seem to function like it should anymore. It's funny how war could do that to people.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

The Dantooine Jedi enclave wasn't exactly official, and Shule Windspeaker wasn't exactly rich. The enclave barely had running water. He'd hiked over to the nearest farming estate to borrow holocomm time, and though the estate's family didn't mind footing the bill so long as he kept the peace, he still felt bad about imposing. That, and Dantooine was far enough out to make the transmission glitchy. Tracking bars rolled through occasionally, and static interrupted on occasion.

"Grandmaster Grayson, thank you for the invitation. And Master...Rekali, is it?"

She bowed her head slightly towards [member="Shule Windspeaker"]. "Indeed, it's a pleasure to see you again - I did enjoy our conversation on Dantooine." She said with a soft chuckle. "It was nice to have some insight without the drums of war involved..."

If Shule's transmission was fuzzy, Jorus' was downright messy. It bounced from relay to relay in Wild Space, originating from the Levantine mapping ship Baobab, a frigate with merely decent long-range comm gear. He'd faked his death at Teta after saving the Chancellor; it had taken more or less until now for news of his survival to get farther Coreward than the Outer Rim, apart from the Grandmaster. One couldn't hide one's existence from the only other person who could physically access the top-tier holocrons. He'd considered staying out of this, keeping his death on the books -- today's room full of Jedi Masters was tomorrow's room full of potential defectors -- but when called, he answered. So what if the Jedi saw he was alive. He could deal.

Holographically, he appeared in spacer's clothes, officer-like but durable, in the command chair of the Baobab's bridge. Even as Master of First Knowledge on the Council that no longer existed, he'd never owned a set of brown robes, let alone a lightsabre.

"Grandmaster."

The others didn't strike him as especially familiar, but he nodded anyway.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

"Well, thank you, but I'm not sure everyone there felt similarly." The glitchy hologram matched her chuckle. "Lord Graxin Rade left in a hurry, for one, once I told him I'd prefer he didn't teach. And the more I talked about peace and restraint and Jedi not taking political power, and the grumpier Ryan Korr got, the more Rade felt unwelcome. This is the part where I check that my holofeed is bringing in the whole room -- he's not here, is he?"

Phylis was not present, she was still on Ossus, but she was there in spirit…metaphorically anyway.

Her attempts to get the holocomm working had been…patchy at best. She jabbed the device again with her finger, and an upside down picture of the Grandmaster appeared.

She sighed. There was only one thing for it.
“[member="Hephaestus"], can you come and get this thing working for me?”

It was like she was the parent who never could get the remote working on the holonet.

Kyla Foy

K
He smiled across the room. The meeting was not a lot of times for the Padawans, but he helped his master and fixed quite a few things around the Jedi Temple. His master was not a Technology geek like him. He looked over towards the Holocom and asked, "May I have the device for a moment master?"

When he got the device, he would look at it trying to analyse the problem. He turned it upside down and took out a screwdriver, which he used for himself. He placed his hands over it and focused for a moment. He learned from it like a droid and took out a small device and inserted the other way around. It took around three minutes and he handed it back, "Has it fallen before, master? Uhm.." He should be telling it in the language she understood, "The part of the holocom receiving had turned completely, this is why it happened." He said handing it back over and now everything was seen the correct way.

[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Shule Windspeaker"]

"It's all about point of view..." She shrugged. "Unfortunately, the point of view of some has become somewhat obscured...? I dare to say." She sighed softly and fell silent near [member="Kiskla Grayson"]. She wasn't perfect either and had her moments of obscured perception - however, it appeared some had believed in theirs so hard that it had become a path of life.

The shimmering blue image of Erinyes Draclau would flicker calmly upon the other Jedi Masters present. The clairvoyant had a reputation of potentially giving a bit of a headache due to her use of High Galactic, but her good intentions were in place.

While she rarely spoke, when she did it was only after serious consideration, her words relayed carefully.

It was good that Master [member="Jorus Merrill"] was here.

He had always been the best interpreter for the Shi'ido.

" I bid thee greetings, Masters."

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Hephaestus"]

“Ah, there we go!” Phylis said happily. Now Kiskla was no longer hanging from the ceiling like a mynock. That was reassuring, since the Grandmaster looked a bit absurd upside down.

She wondered if she should send her Padawan away, but this might be good practice.
“Watch and absorb, Padawan, but stay quiet, please.” She wasn’t a very dictatorial sort, so her orders were phrased as suggestions.

Upon her return to her ship, she spotted the most curious sight. A message from Grandmaster Kiskla Grayson. This...was rather surprising; she hoped nothing was wrong. Her travels had been rather intense, and she had shied away from the politics and wars that were raging. She had taken to only tending to the people, with some soul searching on the side. It was a pretty impressive trip so far.

However, she was a little reluctant to answer at first....but maybe her help was really needed, and how could she ignore such things. However in person she wouldn't be able to attend, as she was stationed on Ansion. So, like most she would be another blue, transparent image within the room. Being hesitant in the beginning she was rather quick to participate once she mad her mind up, and so she did.

Her blue animation would soon sprout up, and her form would appear. She would be draped and layered in her usual darkly colored robes. Soon enough her exotic speech would sound.

"Grandmaster...How can I help?" she said with a more curious expression.

Usually for these meetings Coryth had been always been elsewhere and otherwise occupied in some distant region of space too far to ever dream of joining along. But as fate would have it the little redheaded Jedi was taking a rest on Kaeshana, and for a change was able to join along with the others.

"Evening Masters." Coryth said politely as the various members appeared on her screen. For now she patiently waited for others to join the call, in silence as she scribbled away at some papers in her room.

Kyla Foy

K
He nodded, "Of course, I will stay as quiet as an unprogrammed droid, master." He nodded as he kept on standing there, looking over towards the head master within the Holocomm, he had never seen her before and so that's why he looked. He did listen though and observed his master and the conversation. He had no idea what he would learn though.

"Hmm, I wonder what my next droid will be...a super soldier droid which can also have a holocom so people can see each other from a distance?"

[member="Phylis Alince"]

He was meditating quietly reflecting on the thoughts of all his battle and his most recent one the battle on Zeltros. He slowly opened his eyes and lightly rubbed his neck, the wound left by a former ally turned sith. Yet another scar to be added to his collection of battle wounds, he scruffed lightly allowing such a thing happen to him and never again would he act in such a manner in battle. An enemy is an enemy from now on, no matter what face they wore, he took two breaths and soaked himself in the force of light before his communicator came on. "Hmm?" He though before he use the force to gently guide the item to his hand and looked; an invitation? By [member="Kiskla Grayson"] no less. What would the Grand Master need from a humble man as himself.

He read the message and nodding as it seemed many masters were invited to this. He lightly rubbed his chin and placed on his masked and put up his hood. He appeared, through hologram, to the room and looked around for a moment. In truth he reconized no one aside from Master [member="Jorus Merrill"], sad to say he knew more faces of the sith than those of the order outside of the Levantine Sanctum. It may be a good time to make some more friends than enemies. He bowed his head to the other masters but remained silent waiting to hear what was going and observes as he usually does.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] | [member="Shule Windspeaker"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Hephaestus"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Jericho"]​

The Conference Room was already filling up with Master and Jedi from all of the groups invited. Iella walked through the doors and allowed her eyes to take in the sight of them all. Some familiar faces, other new to her however, she had come to see them and reaffirm the old ties of the past. The last time she had been in this kind of gather was under Jorus Merrill’s hosting of the Convocation, oh so long ago now.

However, Iella could not pass Master [member="Sochi Ru"] without greeting her. Her old friend who is on a self-imposed personal journey away from the Silver Jedi, a blessing Iella had given when Sochu had explained her need and although Iella will always consider Sochu a member of the Silvers, she hope one day Sochu will return home.

“Greeting Master Ru, I am pleased to see you safe and well”, she said smiling as she moved to stand by her side. Iella’s attention turned to their hostess.

“Master Grayson, equally it is good to see you once more”, she offered a small bow, to her and to all in the room.

His first venture out into the foray as a Master of the Silver Jedi Order, Connor Harrison gently rubbed his right wrist, scarred and wounded from battles gone by, as he followed his Grandmaster, @Iella E’ron, into the Conference Room full of others devoted to serving the light in their own respected ways and their own ideal policies and procedures.

He recognised none of them and found it ironic that they were all on the same side. All except Master [member="Sochi Ru"], whom he smiled and nodded gently to behind Iella as she gave a greeting.

Connor’s eyes surveyed the beings that were conversing, sitting and reflecting together. His role here was uncertain, but he was here to support the Grandmaster, to represent the Silver Jedi, and to understand the battle he was part of. He just prayed to the Force that nothing…unexpected… happened to him, especially in front of so many.

Damn you, Xiangu.

[member="Jericho"] [member="Hephaestus"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Phylis Alince"] [member="Erinyes Draclau"] [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] [member="Shule Windspeaker"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Not long after [member="Connor Harrison"] and [member="Iella E'ron"] had joined the mix of Jedi from all over the galaxy did Masters Heavenshield and Sinopi show up. It felt good donning his regular attire in the form of his trusty black leather jacket after recent battles fought wearing armor. It was also a nice change to meet people not twice your size, much as he enjoys the company of Midvinter natives. Walking side by side, Thurion braved reaching for Coci's hand, holding it firmly in his. They were both very much aware some, if not most, of those gathered would not approve of Jedi falling in love, much less two masters who show their love publically. Then he was reminded that he is not a traditionalist, nor is Coci.

Today would (hopefully) not become a discussion of differing opinions in philosophy or the Jedi lifestyle, however, as yet again the Sith was on the offense. Glancing down at Coci walking beside him, he couldn't help but worry. She'd been acting... strange, for lack of a better term, ever since they left Midvinter. She tried to hide it best she could, but when a bond is as strong as theirs it's difficult not to notice when something's wrong. Still, he would at least attempt to keep his mind on the meeting. She will tell him when she feels ready for it, this he knows. They are not ones to keep secrets from each other. Before the two would enter the conference room where the gathering was taking place, he snuck a kiss upon her cheek just before the door opened.

Inside there were many faces he recognised, some old and some new ones. Besides his fellow Silvers and Levantines appearing either in the flesh or as holograms, there was Grandmaster [member="Kiskla Grayson"], who had been performing admirably ever since her ascending to the rank. Whatever bad words intercepted about her were either false or lost in translation, and whoever that would bad-mouth her should think upon what he would've done in her stead. Being a leader is never easy, and some will always disagree with your decisions. Besides the Grandmaster who had called upon this meeting, he recognised the face belonging to one [member="Sochi Ru"], who he considered a friend. Then there was [member="Jorus Merrill"], a staunch friend of the Levantines ever since their formation, and [member="Jericho"] who he grew up alongside while they both studied under Master Asha.

"That's a lot of people", he whispered to [member="Coci Sinopi"] holding his hand, knowing more would come in time.

The attendance was bloated, and she couldn't have been more pleased with the amount of persons who responded to her invitation.Features acquiesced to emotion and her pleasant expression displayed relief. Based on her research, she saluted those who's faces she recognized from the files (they were skinny on those who hadn't been formatted into The Order) and those who she didn't, she hoped to know,

"Masters Merrill, Ru, E'ron, Draclau, Elaris, Alince" All names from The Order at one time or another. Then a fellow who had informed her of a planet being razed "Windspeaker," And a warrior who knew her under a more clandestine alias "Jericho."

Two more had joined, she looked toward [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] urgently, as if she were some sort of technical whiz to pull up their names -- but she had enough shared files from Iella from their last establishment with Ben Watts, reinforced by Marcello Matteo, to have a handle on their names. The momentary blip corrected itself "Heavenshield and Harrison. I hope you are all well."

A breath released itself. Kiskla had a history of reaching out and attempting to draw people back in-- she was beyond that. Holistically mature, yes, a goal, but wellness was primary.

"Thank you for responding. I realize these are trying times for everyone, hence my arrangement of a conference call rather than in-person attendance. Coordination seemed quicker.

However, that leads me to my main concern.

These times are indeed trying, to all of us in varying levels." She leaned back in her seat, flexing her fingers off-screen as she organized her thoughts "So I wanted to organize a communication for us all to touch base once more after the Sigma Station. Where we agreed that we would all look after allocated sects of the galaxy and keep an eye on the One Sith-- with the goal of stopping them. Region by region.

I want to hear how everyone is doing, and if or where help is needed."

Pause. The same question Sochi had immediately asked. How could she help. How could all of them help? This galaxy was vast. There were always things to do, but often needed to be discovered. A little communication never hurt.

"Not just with the Sith, but all faucets." Whatever barriers had been erected, they still shared some common denominators of philosophy. Like helping!

[member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Shule Windspeaker"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Iella E'ron"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"]

| [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] |​
Duty of Jedi was the only thing holding her to come to this gathering. She adjusted her Silver Jedi robes to straighten but they did not need it, it was just a means to keep her hands busy and her mind away from something she needed to speak to Thurion about, but this is not the time or place for tell him. His stolen kiss on her cheek, soft and warm made her apprehensions disappear instantly and her hand gripped his as they entered the conference room. Her large black eyes took in everyone present. There are friends and fellow members of the Silvers some people she had seen when she was apart of the Republic, but the most notable to her was Master Grayson.

"Masters Ru, E'ron and Harrison", she bowed and addressed only them as it was clear Master Grayson was about to address all present.

Coci allowed herself to be lead to position as Master Grayson began. Although she heard the words of the Jedi Order's Grand Master, Coci's mind was set on one thing. Food.

"You think they will have something to eat here?", she very softly whispered to Thurion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom