Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does your character do romance?

Aurelic Vos Talen

Jedi Newcomer and Shapeshifting Marsupial
Does IC romance involve a bunch of electrocutions and lightsaber finishers?

I kid.

Anyways for Kelios, very unlikely to happen, he is very loyal but he doesn't really trust that way after his past.

Talen? He's a Gurlanin, its on the bottom of his list of things to do.

Zrash, works come first!

How would I though? Very carefully and meticulously considering the type of RP that come in this website and the way everything functions on said site and RP. But overall, its unlikely to ever happen.

Akodya Mune

A
Xander Carrick said:
But but but....... *looks around* they were @[member="Zander Carrick"]'s
I don't care, they are in your possession currently, so you can put them in the garbage. Now. >:O

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Akodya Mune"] Stop being a mom to him, please? He is already grown up and he can do what he wants.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] There are better ways to hide your- I mean your sisters Holos!

Time to get to work. *Goes all jedi shadow to find and destroy the holos* ... Romance is an open option, but I'm simply to busy. And as I've said before. Last time I even complimented a girl, I got shot at and explosions ensued.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Xander Carrick"] Hey, I never said I had any myself. In fact I didn't even know what a Holo was most of my life.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I do see what many mean when they say they don't want their characters to get involved with other characters. There do seem to be many risks to it which could potentially ruin a character, but at the same time, it's fun while it lasts and creates some fun character development. There's also the chance that the two people who write them don't abandon this kind of plot point until the characters are dead, creating a story that finished like it should have, not by force or by some retcon of a character.

Zander Carrick

Z
@[member="Akodya Mune"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]
My brother lies, must be all that Imperial sludge they're pumping into his brain.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Zander Carrick"] I KNEW it! Don't let him end up like some of the men I have had displeasure of meeting. He seems like an alright kid.

Zander Carrick

Z
@[member="Akodya Mune"]
He's doing better than I'am on the morality scale. I'm a kriffing professional criminal. :p

The Eternal Queen
Romance has to develop over long periods of time. My character showed literally no romantic interest in her current husband until about almost a full year of RPing with him regularly. And even then, developing the romance was very slow.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Zander Carrick"] It would be hypercritical of me to comment on your occupation, so I won't. I wish the best for both of you, though.

Karen Roberts said:
I've never met a Writer that I've been able to plot romance with. IRL is just too random to make that work for me. Either they leave, or I leave, or our characters get different jobs, or something happens... etc. It just never works out OOC. But romance and love stories are wonderful. So I tend to keep it in the background noise or as brief monologues. I NPC it mostly, but it's filled with all the love of most character creation. And it is also a lot less stressful. :D
Kaine x Karen fanfiction.

Too bad we're on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

*sets his joking aside*

I do not like dances. At least the ones everyone goes to just to write romantic stuff and that is all that happens in them. They’re all the same leaving this writer a very board.

I can do romantic writing. I just prefer it to have depth and have the lows as well as the highs of the relationship.

Dovinus

D
Dovinus in a romantic situation? he probably wouldn't fall in love easily, but he is a flirt....though when he does....
GLASS+CASE+OF+EMOTION.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom