Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Honestly, looking for anything.

So, after a long time, Cale's finally back onto the Jedi track. He's already getting tangled up in some stuff, but I figured I'd put out a line and see what other kinds of stories could come out of him. He typically travels around with Aleksandr Stirsea Aleksandr Stirsea and Ronan Calore Ronan Calore in tow, and they're both up for just about anything, but I don't mind running some solo stuff either. Not looking to have him get killed or turned evil or whatever, but just to sorta expand who he knows and so on, build character relationships etc.

Anyway, if you've got an idea or for some reason actually remember him from somewhere, I'd love to do some writing with him.

hado

purveyor of fine hado business yes
So, after a long time, Cale's finally back onto the Jedi track. He's already getting tangled up in some stuff, but I figured I'd put out a line and see what other kinds of stories could come out of him. He typically travels around with Aleksandr Stirsea Aleksandr Stirsea and Ronan Calore Ronan Calore in tow, and they're both up for just about anything, but I don't mind running some solo stuff either. Not looking to have him get killed or turned evil or whatever, but just to sorta expand who he knows and so on, build character relationships etc.

Anyway, if you've got an idea or for some reason actually remember him from somewhere, I'd love to do some writing with him.

hado be willing to help you with the many things. also Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , and Subject 414 Algo would be making of the good fit for him yes. if u r interest dm hado and we can discuss meeting with hado or with other characters yes.

if they're watching anyways
Hey!

I like your vibes and recognize a fellow GEORGIA FONT ENJOYER so I gotta say hi. I don't have any particular ideas, but Auteme is a Jedi-turned-Senator, with a fair few connections in the NJO and Jedi generally -- probably a few mutual friends in there. I'm down to brainstorm.

Alternatively, I did just drop a first reply thread for a new character if you want to check that out. LMK, and all the best!

Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson , your character is welcome to visit the Silver Jedi Concord as a guest or join the Silver Jedi Order if you'd like.

We're right now putting together a new faction plotline overall that's going to focus pretty heavily on classic jedi ideas (mostly with mottiffs from the time of the Old Republic), but many of us use the Concord as kind of base faction to fall back on while we mostly explore personal character ideas and plots.

It's a bit more independent and relaxed that way, but if you're looking for more involvement in epic plots and frequent posting with a PVP emphasis, I'd recommend the NJO and the Galactic Alliance.

Hey!

I like your vibes and recognize a fellow GEORGIA FONT ENJOYER so I gotta say hi. I don't have any particular ideas, but Auteme is a Jedi-turned-Senator, with a fair few connections in the NJO and Jedi generally -- probably a few mutual friends in there. I'm down to brainstorm.

Alternatively, I did just drop a first reply thread for a new character if you want to check that out. LMK, and all the best!
Sounds like it'd be a cool dynamic, especially given Cale's outlook on the likes of politics. I'd 100% be down!

Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson , your character is welcome to visit the Silver Jedi Concord as a guest or join the Silver Jedi Order if you'd like.

We're right now putting together a new faction plotline overall that's going to focus pretty heavily on classic jedi ideas (mostly with mottiffs from the time of the Old Republic), but many of us use the Concord as kind of base faction to fall back on while we mostly explore personal character ideas and plots.

It's a bit more independent and relaxed that way, but if you're looking for more involvement in epic plots and frequent posting with a PVP emphasis, I'd recommend the NJO and the Galactic Alliance.
Cale tends to distance himself from the SJO since his brother helped found the whole thing and they aren't terribly amicable right now. He also was under house arrest from the SJO at one point and uh, ran. But bumping into them out in the wild could always be cool.

Well figured I'd hop on in since I want this guy to get some use again.

So, I've got one of The Krae's personalities that will end up doing something and for continuity reason probably will not use her here. But two others that might work.

Cyrbem: Big physically enhanced highly aware cathar warrior, with a tail, is the basic summary. He's somewhat aware of the other personalities and even sort of takes orders from them (though they wouldn't be as aware that he's just another personality). Otherwise, may work like a mercenary or something. He's going to be the most controlled of the three, but also the least outwardly expressive when it comes to the force. Can likely toss him just about anywhere. Could be opposition, could be alliance, could just be a casual thread. I'm not yet super familiar with his 'voice' so to speak so casual threads could be a little iffy, but can work on that.

Jesin Agi: Usually a tall red headed woman. This one is not aware that there's other personalities, but is aware there's something wrong. Missing memories, missing power. It's an alchemist and biologist with some skill and knowledge in the force. Not as combatively capable as Cyr, nor as well collected. But would likely still work in a lot of scenarios. If we go force stuff, she could just be after knowledge to try and fill in the gaps. Or, maybe trying to find some way to just increase her power in the force. Or understand the mind so that she can figure out why there are so many pieces missing.

As a note, depending on the characters awareness in the force. They may notice that either Cyr or Jesin have two presences in the force. One is entirely neutral, as it's the force sensitive organ inside of them. While the other belongs to, well, them. Cyr and Jesin actually would appear to be different people entirely if met on different occassions, with the only real matching factor being that the Vo is the same. Cyr essentially just does whatever's needed, his way of life so far is basically just to serve. While Jesin is definitely more on the self-serving side.

Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson
Stuff like...multiple presences? Or personalities?

If neither work that's fine.
May actually still have other options, using Krae is just higher on my list as most other characters I want to use just fit stuff easier.

IF You go to pantora, I have Tin Zeer. She's technically a representative at present. I do intend to have her be involved with their military, or maybe give her mercenary forces, but that's not quite relevant. She probably goes out in public plenty, though I may need to just have guards exist nearby. She's fairly confident in her abilities but due to her position, and political choices, wouldn't just wander around. She would probably get into arguments with them easily because she's actually against working with/under outsiders for the most part, believing that doing so has only failed Pantora in the past and they need to make their own way and grow and take what they need. But you're unlikely to get into an outright fight with her unless you start it, and if you don't commit any crimes, she really wouldn't do anything to you. Actually, she has the same organ that Krae has but it works differently for her. And she's not really trained in the force. The force could come up, or it could be politics, or just sitting around.

Lun Chaan could be fun for force reasons....I might have a lot of characters who have that organ I mentioned. This one just happens to be artificially made. A social thread wouldn't be hard because she isn't unfriendly and doesn't have strong political views. She's in the Elysium Empire but basically just because they were there when she was dropped off, and sees it practical to stay with them.

Ardon Tillian is my classic good smuggler. Definitely doesn't take every available job. Probably one of my least overpowered characters, neither financially powerful, physically powerful, or otherwise. His biggest advantage is that he's a pilot and got great reflexes (partially thanks to a low force sensitivity) and a great aim. Rather friendly, talks like the T7 from swtor but in basic due to an injury.

Right now these are really the only ones that I think might work here. Tin needs threads cause it's always hard for me to write politicians lol, Ardon's a personal favorite but just doesn't get much attention, and Lun was a fun concept who just hasn't gotten to progress, mostly for OOC reasons.

If not of that works or anything, that's fine, plus looks like you've already got some threads planned/going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom