Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homecoming [ Mando'ade Dominion of Mandalore & Concord Dawn]

Outer Rim Territories
Mandalore

"Transmission, sire. It's from Keira."

"Put her through."

A panel in the floor receded and a three-dimensional image of [member="Keira Ticon"] materialized in front of the Sith Lord and his small entourage of Crownguard. Kaine himself was sitting on a small throne built into the shuttle's hold, another reminder of his sovereignty, and wore a long white thobe laced with gold Sith symbols while large pauldrons fashioned after the heads of falcons and made from pure aurodium sat atop his broad shoulders. He looked every bit as regal as he always did, although his outfit was surprisingly subdued for a man who liked to openly flaunt his opulence at every given opportunity.

"Keira." He said with a leering smile, "I am pleased that you're so accommodating to me, I half expected a squadron of fighters to bar my passage." Ever since Keira had openly attacked him at Deneba he'd be wary about revealing himself in her presence, her distaste of the Sith was readily apparent. "I've received your coordinates and will be arriving posthaste." Kaine then severed the transmission between them, and forwarded his commands to the pilots to convene at the coordinates specified.

Soon enough the distinct shape of his shuttle would appear on the horizon, swooping low before idling over a patch of even ground and lowering itself down to land. The ramp would descend and Kaine would emerge alone, his guards ordered to remain within the ship on constant alert. The hem of the Dark Lord's white robe drug upon the ground, the black soot of Mandalore's ruin clinging and staining the whiteness with ash.

2/25

[member="Darth Metus"]

Ijaat nodded calmly as he stood up, looking at the ramp with hesitation in his eyes. Everything he had done, he was so sure of. Conviction had once been one of the first things used to describe him. It could not be said anymore of him now. His shoulders sagged, weight dragging them down. But it was not a weight of chains or anything of that sort. It was the weight of the world and a crushed soul that dragged him down. Isley had came back, but had suffered again the same fall Ijaat had drug him out of. It seemed his actions had gone awry, and standing in the aftermath he could see the manipulations of the one he thought was his ally.

The darksaber ignited, and Ijaat walked for the ramp, tremors in his jaws as he saw, not for the first time, the chaos he had wrought. Whether his mind had been whole or not, this was his opus. His legacy, which had been twisted and destroyed. Regardless of intent and thought, the end had been as far from his hope as possible. Standing at the top of the ramp, he looked down at the wind as it carried ash and dust past him. His nose scented an almost disturbingly absent note of anything on the breeze. There was no scent of death and decay. Just dust and ash, a barren waste absent of life.

Stumbling, his eyes grew wide and he shook his head. Time here had given him time to reflect and think on what had occurred. While he stopped, he did not look at his former apprentice. The silence stretched long and pregnant with thought & possibility. Over it all came through the recurrent thought that there was no redemption from this. And the thought of what he had lost. Cracked & dry lips moistened then dried again in the blistering wind, and he sighed. Life had, and would need, to end for him. Debt must be settled, and there was no price he could pay to balance the ledger. Nothing would clean his name, but there was still a chance for his family.

"I will accept my fate. I will take my punishment and take my death without fighting it. And I will not linger, or take flesh again. It is only what I deserve after all of this. I ask only one thing, and it is not for me. It is for you. Will you hear this, before the end?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Concord Dawn - Northern Hemisphere
Clan Garon Property - Palouse Valley
Finally Building the Dral Homestead
(2)
___

Mesh's crystal blue gaze flicked up at [member="Aden Dral"] as he came to stand beside her sipping his own caf. She and Valen's father were dressed similarly; the petite blonde wearing a white tank under the red/white/blue flannel shirt topping it and work pants with heavy boots. Her long hair was pulled back into a single side braid out of her face while working. His face was scruffy as he'd not shaven yet giving him a rather rugged, bad boy look.

"Elek... Looks like it's going to be a nice day to build," she nodded with a small smile gracing her lips. "So the plan for today is to get the foundation poured, right?"

They had prepped the area the day before and made wood molds for the duracrete to set up in. Once the foundation was ready, then the exterior walls for the main floor made out of veshok logs could be stacked. It was going to take a few months to finish the house, but in the end it would be worth it. A new start for the young couple, and their son. The status of their marriage was still in question, though probably at some point the answer would become apparent... Aden would just have to be patient a little longer.

Tipping back her mug, the morning cup of joe was downed, then set down on the work table and exchanged for a pair of rawhide gloves that were laying next to the blueprints.

"Well we better get on it... Long day ahead for us. Hope Valen let you get some sleep last night?" she asked with a slight smirk as their two year old liked to crawl into bed with one of them. And as it was the Sniper had drawn the short stick sharing his bunk on the ship with their young son, who liked to turn sideways in the bed.

Artemis Lux

g o l d d u s t w o m a n
M A N D A ‘ Y A I M
A L L I E S: Mando’ade || E N E M I E S: N/A
O B J E C T I V E S: Assess Beskar Reserves, Restore Mandalore
P O S T: 1/20

“Count me in.”

Artemis Lux emerged from the sulfurous haze that clung to Mandalore’s charred surface, gilded beskar’gam glimmering into focus through the unnatural darkness. She hugged her helmet against the curve of one hip, while on the other hung the forbidding silhouette of her beskad. The habitual sharpness of her vivid green eyes was tempered with amity as she approached the familiar forms of [member="Alkor Centaris"] and [member="Keira Ticon"], gaze lingering for a moment on [member="Kad Tor"]. What she did not say was, 'It's good to see you, vod’ika,' but the emotion flickered briefly across her countenance before it dissipated back into the cold steel of her demeanor. There was no room for softness here.

“I came as soon as I could,” Artemis murmured solemnly. Brows furrowed as her attention swept over the mangled carcass of what had once been, and what could still be, their homeworld. The gray, distorted landscape looked nothing like the Mandalore that she knew—nothing like the thriving hub where she had grown from girl to woman, nor anything like the vibrant, heady war machine to which she had pledged herself, body and soul. She felt something curl deep within the pit of her stomach. This was her first pilgrimage home since the planet’s near-destruction. The memories hurt.

The aptly dubbed Lioness was not a sentimental woman, however. Artemis had neither the time nor the patience for mawkishness, nor any other sensation so damnably lacking in utility, but she was not immune to grief. It crept in through the cracks of her resolve and might have broken a lesser individual, but Artemis—through sheer stubbornness, her best and unremittingly worst trait—refused to submit. When given the choice of either wilting into the underbrush or cultivating it, Artemis would take root and rise.

They had work to do.

“I second Alkor,” She said, dark head nodding toward Centaris before returning her gaze to Kad. Subdued warmth pulled at the dimple in her cheek but disappeared as quickly as it came. “This is your realm of goran’s expertise—I’ll do all I can to effectuate it. Let’s get started.”

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Clan Garon Property
Building the Dral Homestead
Post 4/22
-----

Aden nodded to answer the question. If the foundation were poured and finished by the end of the day it would be a good day indeed. He wasn't thrilled about being on the ship for the next few months. Even though Aden had lived that way for the past two years, the past several months living in a yaim with Mesh'la and Valen had been more than he could have ever wanted. He still kicked himself everyday for leaving them behind. Aden had missed so much, and building this home with Mesh'la was part of his way of reaffirming his commitment to stay with them. Naturally he hoped it would lead to Mesh'la returning the vows he had made to her after his return.

"If we can get it poured then I will be a very happy verd," he said after finishing off his caf. The mug was set on the desk in exchange for the remote to the construction droids. Once Aden released them to work he put his leather gloves on and grabbed a shovel. Digging without gloves would leave a hand full of blisters, and Aden wasn't about to ruin his chances of continued work because of not wearing them.

He winked at his wife and moved off with the droids and began to dig. With a bit of humor in his eyes he tossed a small pile at her feet and smirked. His plan was simple, work long enough to get hot and dirty so they could spend the rest of the day at the river. There relationship was in a good place because they had been finding time to play again, and Aden wanted to keep it going. He enjoyed being with Mesh'la and had from the first day they met.

When his eyes moved to hers he couldn't help but smile. When he had first come home he said a lot, did many things to say and show he loved her and their son. However the look on his face, the involuntary smiles that were there when he looked at her, they were new, and a product of a connection which was more real than any physical connection had been.

"Let's see how far we can get before lunch... hmmm?

[member="Mesh'la Dral"] [member="Aden Dral"]

My Location: Breaking Orbit
Mission:

1. Help folks out with extra supplies
  2. Establish an Underground Cell to aid the Mandos and bridge relations for ORC
Allies: Anyone who wants to interact.

Dropping off to Dral, Homestead.

Post #2/20

No one had replied as of yet so she picked the first person that came up on her tracker. As she moved the yoke and dove towards the Dral Family lands, she glanced over at Worsh.

"Weird no one replied."

"They don't know us yet, we area new addition Seraya. Besides after the cataclysm and Ra the Mando's have become a rather reclusive people."

"Figured they'd want some allies, given the Dominion trying to take their home world as well as the Deathwatch cropping up."

"Patience, these guys got super armor and super guns yo. Don't piss them off."

She chewed on that for a second. Worsh was always the bearer of shitty news, but a necessary voice of reason. She nodded and set them down right outside the ash fields, so as not to scorch any more earth.

"Noted. Wanna lead this one then?"

"It'd be my pleasure."

The ramps hissed open and both of the Dral family would find themselves face to face with a huge Mon Calamari, rigged up with leather, a huge repeater and tons of gizmos and gadgets hanging from his harness. And in the background would be Sereya, with her orange coat, low slung gunbelt and DL-44 strapped to her thigh.

"Suc'cuy ner vod. We have a few supplies for you." Worsh said, bowing...

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Clan Garon property - Palouse Valley
Finally build the Dral homestead
(3)
___

When the shovel full of dirt came her way dusting her work boots, Mesh's crystal blue eyes narrowed at [member="Aden Dral"] though she wasn't really mad at him. It was followed up with a very mature sticking out of the petite blonde's tongue at the offender. It was all in good fun, at least the two could be playful again. Well the young sniper had always been since his return, but Mesh'la had been slow to warm back up to her estranged husband. Whether they were still married in the eyes of the Manda or not hadn't been determined yet. Aden had spoken the marriage vows to her again, but she had not repeated them back yet. So far the Garon bastard had proven his word of staying with her and their son, Valen. Everyone deserved a second chance. This was his.

"Well without the foundation set and done, we can't really do much else so let's cetar'narir, elek." It wasn't a question rather a declaration of what the Drals needed to do if they were going to be living in their home by the harvest season.

"Merja is taking Val to see ner buir today so we won't be distracted here. I'm glad [member="Briika Tor"] and Kayra have moved back to the Munin homestead here. Buir'ika didn't much like being stuck at the Dxun outpost so far away from us," she added, a sense in her face that it pleased Mesh'la to have her mom and baby sister close by again especially when her stepfather, [member="Vilaz Munin"], was busy with his Mand'alor duties.

"Plus, the Fett Hospital in town needs some love from what I hear, and that is something near and dear to her heart. It will give Buir'ika something to focus on getting back into health care again," It was Rianna and Briika who started the memorial hospital for the frontier planet during the hey days of the Mandalorian clans.

The worker droids did most of the mundane labor while Mesh and Aden did the more intrigue work. The golden blonde was using a trowel smoothing over the front step's freshly poured duracrete when a ship flew overhead and subsequently landed nearby. Neither of the young Mandos had their beskar'gam on as the two were in work clothes so when the occupants pinged them, they had not answered.

"Aden... we have company," she called out, then wiped off the perspiration from her brow on her shirt sleeve before pulling off her gloves and walking cautiously towards the newcomers as they debarked from their ship. Hopefully the sniper had a weapon on him as she didn't just in case this went south fast, though a gut feeling seemed to think not.

"Su'cuy," Mesh replied to [member="Seraya Whisperwind"], eyeing the rugged woman over carefully, then added. "Oh? What kind of supplies... Weren't expecting any that I know of today."

Near Keldabe:

Team two landed Near Keldabe. One ship remained to be triage, clinic, small surgical operation. The second ship unloaded supplies to be set up for tents and organizing social services before taking off to get the large atmospheric purifier and more supplies.

The medical speeders would start scouting around the medical relief aid area and start directing people towards that point. The com chatter would be filled with the back and forths of the medical teams to each other and as they report in to Rashae Lovous who was on Morut island on another aid mission. The Ash was one of her projects to work on and it would be up to her before it was allowed to be used yet.

They got busy as people started trickling in with health issues, needing food, blankets, water, and just everything. The free corvettes would start making shuttle trips for supplies. The air purifier arrived as it was being placed by the corvette with cables over their spot of keldabe up in the air. There were concerns about its filtration system and the current ash problem, Filters will need to be changed frequently.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Island of Morut:

Rashae spoiled Alexa shamelessly as she did cute noises and petted her outrageously. The action was very soothing to the anxious doctor. Rashae took Ardgal’s hand to mount Alexa and ride properly as she had her eye on the streaming data. The big man’s arm around her waist was comforting and exhilarating as she couldn’t pay much attention to keeping a hold of alexa as she moved forward. Not that Alexa would let her fall off. Alexa somehow knew how distracted the doctor could get.

The smell hit her first. Smell of dysentery, infection, and just plain sickness. Her mind already producing lists of possible needs. “Affirmative.” She whispered back.

It wasn’t wonderful but people were alive. They strode through the center of the survivor’s encampments till they met their welcoming committee. She was with Ardgal as they greeted the initial Mandalorian men protective of their little holding. It wasn’t much but it was all they had.

“Get the Command center tent up and triage tents started. Food and water should come down first.” Her crew nodded to start picking out a centralized location.

“Now wait a minute there” He said a few words in the mando tongue she didn’t quite understand. It didn’t sound nice.

“Sir, we are here to provide medical aid and bring supplies. We came in with the Raxis Alor and the Manda’lor. “ She pointed at Ardgal when she said Raxis Alor.

They stopped a moment regarding the large man. She wasn’t sure they recognized him or not. Mandalorian stubbornness though reared its ugly head.

“Kathleen start with the women and children. See if we can incinerate the waste and spoiled food. Clean food and water will fix a lot of things, then we can work on sanitation issues. “ The nurse administrator nodded and started dispersing people.

“Hey!! No Non mandalorians are going to work on mandalorians!! “ The man chested up to Rashae.

The little woman lifted a finger up as if to say wait a minute. It was likely what may have saved the man’s life. Ardgal could be quite unkind. She looked down at a shoddily constructed outhouse. “Ardgal, that outhouse down there.. that fifty to sixty yards?”

She shifted her shoulders out of her jacket which revealed a form fitting sports top that kept the girls in but revealed a rather svelt athletic abdomen. While waiting on his assessment she put on a set of half gloves as she spied spears that were leaning against one of their structures. The little woman went to the spears and picked a short one that she hefted and balanced on her shoulder. There were several men looking at her boldly, even a few women.

“Tell you what Mister. If I hit that outhouse with this spear, my team and I get to treat you and your people.” She looked at him dead in the eyes.

“no Aruetti can throw a spear like a Mandalorian. “ He said confidently.

“Well then the bet won’t be that big of a deal, would it?” She said just as directly. “or you chicken.” The woman boldly threw that right into his teeth.

“Your on!! “ The men couldn’t believe a scrawny little woman, no matter how good looking that wasn’t Mandalorian could hit 180 feet out.

“Done.” Rashae said with a seriousness and focus. There was a confidence and gleam in those light blue eyes.

The doctor squared up to the target as she then hefted the spear on her shoulder. There was no wind which was good in a way. It was less to calculate against. The woman backed up a few feet before she turned sideways and hefted the staff of the spear firmly and her free arm was out straight pointing at the outhouse. The woman ran to the mark and then like a whip came around with the spear and it left like a missile. Rashae whipped around using her shoulders and hips to strengthen the throw. It sang in the air as it gained altitude, arched and came down with a thunk into the wood of the outhouse. The person in it liked to have had a heart attack.

“Kathleen. Could you have someone check on the person in the outhouse?” Rashae said as she caught her breath a bit.

“Yes ma’am.” Kathleen said as she shook her head. Most learned not to question the doctor.

She walked up to Ardgal and the obstinate man. “ Javelin champion, Alderaan Academy. “ She patted the man on the shoulder. She then turned and started issuing orders.

The man who lost just stared at the woman with a dumbfounded awe. “by the manda, Where the hell did you find that woman?” The obstinate mandalorian asked Ardgal boldly.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Allies: [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Kad Tor"], [member="Shriek"], [member="Darth Carnifex"]
(3/20)

Keira knew from the moment that her extended family made their presence known she would find herself busy elsewhere. With her elder brother otherwise indisposed and Alkor not having dealt with their in-laws, she supposed it fell to her to offer some sort of welcome and accompany them during whatever time they spent on the homeworld. And so, when there was a moment of silence in the conversation discussing mining and the beskar reserves beneath the surface, she spoke up. "You'll have to excuse me. I have business to attend to elsewhere." As she turned to leave she could feel the look she knew her younger brother would be giving her, one that meant the two would be talking later.

Her pace was unhurried as she crossed the volcanic earth to where the shuttle had landed, and she halted within conversational distance of the behemoth of a man that passed for her father-in-law. In comparison to when she had last spoken with him his attire this time was rather sparse and quietly regal, the white robes a stark counter to the sickeningly toxic aura that emanated from his person. Everything about the way he held himself was contradictory to what she knew he was capable of, but at least his intentions here weren't to incite conflict, and for once neither were hers. Perhaps this would finally see the two of them beginning an at least somewhat more traditional relationship. Unlikely, but possible.

Just as the last few times they had met she was wearing her armor, though this time lightly armed with just her tomahawk and pistol, helmet clipped at her waist. For a few moments she only studied him, finding that not much had changed since last time. Wordlessly she inclined her head in greeting, not finding it fit to speak just yet. While the tension between them had decreased significantly, this was still a meeting of two who considered themselves the apex predators of their own realms, and both in that moment were deciding how to proceed. She was the one who broke the silence first, "Buir. You really shouldn't be so worried about encountering fighters or anti-air. If I was going to kill you I'd rather have the satisfaction of doing it myself, but thank you for contributing with your ideas of how to get the job done."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Clan Garon Property
Building the Dral Homestead
Post 5/22
-----

"Well it seems we will have Briika here to make extra sure I keep my promise to you then," Aden teased, though knew it was more true than even he wanted to admit. While he felt Mesh'la was trusting him again the fact she had not returned the vows told him there was still work to do.

He did what he could with the work. While he was certain his hand was as steady as Mesh'la's, Aden let her do the shaping of the steps. His muscles were needed in simply keeping the foundation flowing, and spreading things where the droids seemed to miss. The foundation was critical. This was not the nomadic home of the past, but rather rebuilding the homestead the Garon clan had once occupied. While the design Mesh'la settled on stretched their resources, the two worked hard regardless. This was as much about the glory of Clan Garon as it was a home for their family.

"I'm sure Valen will enjoy spending more time with Kayra. I have to admit it will be good to have some time for ourselves today as well. I've been enjoying the fact we can seem to play again," he added with a smile.

Aden had discovered the thing he missed most about the time they had been apart and estranged was their friendship. Yes they had wed and as any young man, sex was a must, but they had always been friends before any of that. He'd been foolish to think he could expect things to be normal again without that. [member="Mesh'la Dral"] had never been just his riduur, she had been his best friend. Having his best friend like him again was more important to him at the moment than having his riduur love him. He knew one would follow the other, because that was how it had happened before.

A ship cast its shadow over them as it flew above them. Aden looked up, then went back to work as it seemed to be landing. He set his shovel down at the mention of company.His eyes were not on the woman, but the large companion she had with her. Like any warrior or mercenary, Aden was running through his mind how he would kill them if it came to it. Supplies were mentioned, but Aden was not sure any had been requested. Was this humanitarian aid? Did they need it? Mesh'la was always better with her interpersonal relations skills. Aden was a Garon in every way in that regard, especially after two years with Strider. He was careful to make sure some sarcastic remark was not about to fly from his lips.

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Munin Homestead
Settling back in to live there.
(4)
___

"Awww... There's my big boy!" Bree smiled brightly as her young grandson came bounding in the door followed by an older woman with greying hair. She kneeled down with open arms to embrace the two year old, then raised back up with him snug on her left hip.

"What has your buir been feeding you, Val'ika? You are growing like a weed," the seasoned baar'ur chuckled softly while ruffling his sandy brown mop of hair. Briika gave Valen a kiss on his forehead, then set the toddler back down and patted his butt gently. "Why don't you go see what your bevr'ika is doing in the play pen, hmm."

"I'mma not a weed... Me be just like ner buir when I grow up! A sniper... pew pew pew," the youngster said with quite the determined look and shooting fingers as he did, then padded off to join the baby girl playing quietly in the corner of the main room.

Kayra was actually Valen's aunt as life went on, but it made it too complicated him being older so everyone just decided the two children would be cousins for ease. Did it really matter the title as long as it made sense for them being closer in age?

Blue green eyes flicked over to the Munin clanswoman, who was widowed and had no surviving children of her own. Merja had basically adopted Bree and the extended family as her own offering herself up as a nanny and/or grandmother type figure since she knew the elder Tors had perished in the Great Disaster of Manda'yaim. She was living with Briika's eldest right now helping to take care of her son.

"Su cuy'gar, Merja... How are things going over yonder? Is the temperature any warmer between our lovebirds?" Bree asked with a small motherly smirk as she walked over into the kitchen and grabbed two mugs from the cabinet.

Merja followed the golden-haired medic across the great room, then smiled as she leaned upon the island where fresh caf had just been brewed. "Well things are going well so far as I can tell. Aden and [member="Mesh'la Dral"] are pouring the foundation today to their house... And I'd say the temp's lukewarm, which is the quite the improvement from Mesh's iciness earlier upon the sudden return of [member="Strider Garon"]'s ad. [member="Aden Dral"] is trying to show he means what he says.... I'll give the jag'ika that, but Mesh'ika holds the final card there, as it should be," the Munin widow nodded with a knowing look shared between the two women before picking up the steaming cup of caf that in the meantime had been poured for her.

"Vore, Briika... And you? Are you happy to be off that what is it called now, oh yes, the Blood Moon?"

"Elek. It is good to be home as Concord Dawn is for [member="Vilaz Munin"] and I. He will come and go as the business of the Mando'ade require. His duties as Mand'alor unfortunately take priority right now... But at least the aliit is all together again in one place, well mostly. Not sure what [member="Kad Tor"] is going to do. Ner vod'ika is very smitten with someone... And I hope it works out for him. He really needs it too for his sake."

Location: Somewhere between Keira Ticon/[member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Alkor Centaris"] observing one of the volcanoes
Allies: Y'all mah bois

The Matador returned to the drop zone where the Tol Varen, Praxi and Catar clans were evacuating wounded and delivering them to [member="Rashae"] for medical assistance. Two members of the Spine regiment of the Tol Varen forces accompanied the Matador as he trekked across the volcanic wasteland. The Matador came to a hault, observing a ship dropping into orbit. However he was unaware it belonged to a Sith Lord and resumed his walk. Upon arriving at the base of the mountian that still continued to pour out hot molten lava from its tip, he examined the lava as it dragged down the left hand size of the mountian. He extended his hand, feeling the blazing heat on his armoured fingers. Beads of his sweat gathered on his forehead as he continued upward on a steep hill, his long black cloak dragging behind him in the ash. His guards silently followed, carrying duel axes.

He raised a hand, ordering them to halt as he set his eyes on a cliff ahead, he climbed; burying his bronze armour in the ash as he pulled himself up onto the cliff, it faced ourward at an angle that allowed him to observe all around him. It was worse than how Keira had described it he thought. Much worse, he raised his wrist; activating the newly installed comlink on his right gauntlet, attempting to call [member="Keira Ticon"] to report to her.

[member="Mesh'la Dral"] [member="Aden Dral"]

My Location: Dral Homestead
Mission:

1. Help folks out with extra supplies
  2. Establish an Underground Cell to aid the Mandos and bridge relations for ORC
Allies: Anyone who wants to interact.

Dropping off to Dral, Homestead.

Post #4/20

She remained in the background, in a neutral stance with her thumbs tucked into her belt. They were strange people the Mandalorians, but she had to respect them. They were Warriors, Crafters and Farmers all rolled into one. Darth Metus had asked her to join in exchange for showing her how to forge Beskar as well as several other things she sought after.

And she found herself drawn to this culture. It was a tough split, between here, the Underground and her normal free roaming life. She could not as of now settle down, but she had a notion that for the first time, she wanted too.

"Greeting's Dral Family. No you were probably not expecting supplies. Nevertheless, let us not be rude to you folks. I am Worsh and this is Seraya Whisperwind. We are operatives of The Underground, and have been asked by Darth Metus to make rotations and deliver whatever folks might need."

Seraya nodded, letting him continue.

"We have food, medical, water and building supplies on board. We will give you whatever you choose to take. And we humbly apologize if we have disturbed your lands or your time together."

Seraya smirked now and stepped forwards, offering her hand.

"Metus trained me a bit in crafting, not so much in the culture, though I am open to learn. Names Seraya. Captain of the Fleabag. Could you folks use an extra pair of hands on your project here?"

Outer Rim Territories
Mandalore

The Dark Lord did not slow as Keira neared, ensuring that he was within two or three meters of his daughter-in-law before finally stopping and regarding her with a calculating look. For several moments no words were exchanged between them, only silence and the act of sizing each other up like two apex predators greeting one another in the wilds. It was Keira who would eventually end the oppressive absence of noise with her trademark snarkiness.

Kaine's lips spread in a thin smile, "Ad'ika, I am sure that if you truly wanted me dead I wouldn't have been made aware of it before it was too late." He pounded one hand over his chest in greetings, the gesture causing loose soot to billow out from his robes before settling back on the white fabric. "It does please me to see you practice restraint, although I hope your countrymen follow your lead in regards to me. I know that many find the idea of a Sith on the Manda'yaim most infuriating, but it is a good thing that they can't ruin the planet anymore than it already is in protest." With the amount of contacts within the Mando'ade it wasn't a surprise that he eventually learned the exact nature of Mandalore's cataclysm, especially considering that [member="Darth Metus"] was personally dealing with the traitor at this very moment.

He moved to walk past Keira and towards the congregation of Mandalorians that she had previously vacated to greet him when he landed. "Shall we return to the others, dear?"

[member="Keira Ticon"]
3/25

Allies: Mandos, duh
Tagged: [member="Mishka Larraq"]
Objective:

They all worked like never before. They were all much more efficient than machines. All of them hardly took a break even for a quick sip of water. Not because Vilaz decreed it so, but because they decided it so. It showed how much they truly cared to come back home and make it proud.

Groups made forges to take advantage of the exposed beskar veins that was ironically made from the cataclysm, others dedicated their time and energy into making habitable bio domes, and others explored the new Mandalore and surveyed it which would be reported back to the Sole Ruler and Mandalorians experienced in science and whatnot.

So what did Vilaz participated in doing? There were reports and scans of some outpost that didn't belong to him or his people. Something that interested him and wanting to address. It could be non Mandalorians abusing the land that didn't rightfully belong to them. There was other business to attend to, but this one crossed his mind before all. The Munin knew Kaine had arrived, but he was being accommodated by one of his close and loyal subordinates. His brother-in-law and a few other trustful officers were supervising the construction of a grand forge.

So much to be done, yet they were progressing at a decent pace.

Oskin Akaata

The Mandalorian Dwarf
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Post 2

With a soft grunt as, the small looked up at the Alor as he now lit a pipe and watched the Tall Men of the Legion move to destroy the nature of the Dawn. "Aye, fine. Legionary Tall Men! Ya heard the beardless Alor, give him what he wants. Cut em down, trim and use em for building logs. Tis' best anyways." Taking a drag on his pipe, Oskin looked back at the clan leader of Akaata. "M'Alor, question if this small one may ask."

3/20

Aedan chuckled a bit as he nodded resting his own axe on his shoulder as he looked down at the smallest but fiercest member of his Clan. "Ask away Oskin." As he waited for the man to ask Aedan kept his eyes on the movements of the clan making sure that if it was needed he could use the force to save his clan. Aside from that this work would be done the old fashioned way hard work and sweat with a bit of blood most likely mixed in.

[member="Oskin Akaata"]

In the mine of Morut, Mandalore
Allies: Everyone (so far), [member="Rashae"]
Enemies: None (So far)
Ardgal probably enjoyed holding Rashae close to him a little more than he should for this little rescue mission. The warrior didn't have to, Alexa was programmed to almost never lose a rider, and besides, she liked Rashae. But it made more fun. He would have never had fun, especially on missions like this before. It was funny what being brought to look death in the eye a few times with someone and discovering you really loved them could do to your view of the galaxy.

When this little obstinate twerp stood in the way, Ardgal knew he could easily snap his spine in a second without an ounce of difficulty. And when the little fool decided to try and stand in their way--well that just made him a liability. Nothing stood in the way of providing relief to their vode, even other vod. That was just how it worked. Ardgal reached for his Punisher only to halt when Rashae gave the signal not to. Then she threw the spear, dead center. Ardgal adjusted his seating to accommodate for the expansion of certain regions. He knew what he was totally gonna do after dinner.

Rashae said:
“by the manda, Where the hell did you find that woman?”
Ardgal dismounted from Alexa and strode to the man in all seriousness, giving him a consoling grip on the forearm, "All the best women and speeders are imported. Don't worry, I am sure she's got a loser cousin somewhere that's more in your league."

He caught up a little with the doctor, "I don't know what I am more proud of, that you knew aruetti or that you cut his balls off and handed them to him." he copped a quick feel before pulling away to evade any repressions, "Ibac cuyir ner dala."

The warrior strode over and put his nose to the grindstone, gathering the sick, the weak, and those in need of medical help. He couldn't do what Rashae and her folks could, not by a long shot, but he could help gather people to get the help they needed and carry them over by the arm full. With a toddler hanging off either shoulder, an old man on his back, and a swaddled baby in either arm, Ardgal trundled over towards the Triage. One of the boys on his shoulder smacked Ardgal's helmet. The warrior's head turned, glaring with a severe dare. The boy withered, hiding his face. The warrior let out a hard nasal sigh, "Don't. Do that. Again."

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Post 1
Objective:

• Aid and Assist a Forge Operation
  • Keep the Mand'alor Company

It'd been the first time her boots had hit the soil in perhaps what was a decade. But still when they called, she came. And at the price of smashing some heads and dispensing some vigilante justice too. Alongside her were some of the other members of her scattered clan, working large cranes and hover sleds towards a site where they were constructing a new forge.

It was going to be the Mereel Family forge, and hopefully represent a new direction for them. Since their A'lor was largely absent, or so she imagined.

"Keep the thing level damn it!"

"I am." She replied in a frosty tone, helmet making her voice all the more icy.

"If you don't stop provoking me, I might just keep your skull level."

This provoked a little outrage from the others who gathered around. She sighed. Seemed there was gonna be a fight after all.

"What did you just say Shcutta?"

"Did I stutter. Step up if your man enough."

And he did step and she dropped the sled reins, sliding her right foot back, angling her hips. As he came in swinging her arms were already up, shoulders protecting her jaw. She didn't want to kill him, just put him out. And that's what she did. Both of her hands locked around the back of his neck, forcing it down and destroying his posture.

The next moments found her knee in is his face and then he was out like a light.

"Anbody else wanna cop an attitude?" She asked.

No one said anything.

She grabbed the reins.

"Excellent, let's get back to work then..."

Yeah them Mereels were gonna need a lot of work to get back together...

Oskin Akaata

The Mandalorian Dwarf
[member="Aedan Miles"]

It was one of those things you didn't see in the galaxy anymore, men working with basic tools to make something that would be majestic and great. It made Oskin proud to be apart of. Even though he was younger than Aedan, this little one's soul was old fashion, so he had to ask. "How old would ya say the Force is? The galaxy in general maybe since asking about da Force is a bit...wide and far." The men leaned into his hammer like a walking stick with extra oomph. "I dare say the old spirits of Manda watch down upon us, I swears I feel em." Still, the men worked on, each working together to bring trees down, then trim them up for proper building. "Aye, these men be sturdy than the trees they take down." Oskin spoke under his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom