Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holowan Industries Catalog

Holowan-Mechanicals.png

Holowan Laboratories
"Your Friendly Technology People"

A company born anew after the Gulag Plague, Holowan Laboratories strives to bring you the latest and up to date technology, whether it be droids, starships, or weaponry. Planets throughout the Fakir sector agree; we specialize in your security and protection.

Product Catalog

Droids
IG-RM Surveillance and Protection Droid (Mass)

IG-800 MagnaGuard (Limited)

IG-850 Super MagnaGuard (Limited)

Starships
Holowan I-class Frigate (Mass)

Holowan I-class Heavy Cruiser (Mass)

Weaponry
HH-01 Scatter gun (Minor)

Holowan Industries is not liable or responsible for any harm or death that may come to the owner of our products, through their mishandling or otherwise neglectful use. Holowan Industries urges potential customers to make informed purchases before the acquiring and use of our products.

Last edited:
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

I am requesting 6 IG-800 Magnaguards and 4 IG-850 Super Magnaguards. They will serve as my personal guard. I would also like to purchase an extended insurance policy that could replace the Magnaguards, should they be destroyed.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
I would like to purchase a Holowan I-class Frigate and Holowan I-class Heavy Cruiser. Credits will be transferred to your account in a timely fashion.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom