Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new!

Hey, I'm new to the site, my name is Camellia, but I think I made a mistake since it seems my account name should be my character's name instead right?

I was hoping someone could explain the current goings on of this galaxy for me if they could. I read the summary of the timeline, but I am not sure what's happened rp wise recently.

I've rped on one other star wars site, but ended up leaving when they did a reset because I wasn't a fan of losing my characters, factions, and the rps I poured into both over the last 3 months (600 posts worth to be exact). Aside from that I've rped for other sites for the last four years and I'm still rping on two others (non-star wars).

So its nice to meet everyone and give this place a shot!

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Hey!
With the account name, it can go either way. When you sign up for the account, the first one is the 'writer' account, typically your main character, or you can give it your internet handle and it can be your OOC account. I use my main character.

Site going ons, oh where to begin. A lot is happening all over the board, with all the factions, though, we do have the dissolution of the Sith Empire and they're all trying to figure out who is top kick of the Sith now. Sot hats fun to watch. All the factions have a lot going on independently, which makes a fun spin for this site.

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! You can read about the history here. Some more information about what happened in the last couple IC years can be found if you click/hover over the 'Timeline' tab near the top of the page. If you still need more info, you can ask more questions!

Hey there. Welcome to SWRP! ^_^

If you want to change your account's name, you can. But it's just as easy to make a character account with whatever name you want. If you have any other questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask. :)

@Elvira: I rped on The Star Wars RP (Yeah just that was its name) and it wasn't the strictness that got to me. It was the fact 3 months after I joined the first mention of a reboot was made. It wasn't very clear they did reboots to reset the plot, characters, and universe every 2 or so years. I wasn't going to waste the rest of the year rping when my characters, the faction I built up, and all the posting I would do would be meaningless. Really ticked me off since I invested a lot and met a lot of nice people, but I really am not a person who joins a site to restart every little bit on said site. I join to find something new once, and if I want to do something new again I join another place as well, not restart all my hard work over and over in the same place.

I'm thinking of trying to restart my old faction if I can talk the members into bailing with me. I only got 2 of them to agree though so far so idk. Got 9 others to check with.

@Hayato: And I'm assuming I'll mostly be trying to work inside the Main timeline.

If anyone could let me know how this works I'd appreciate it!

; w ;

Welcome to Chaos!

As for how to begin, I'd recommend settling in and writing up a bio for your character and deciding which faction to join :) from there, it'll be easier to decide which direction to go in as each faction has goals and things they're working on that you can usually fit yourself right into :) You can absolutely go independent, but you'll still need to start with a bio and decide what kind of character you'll be :)

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more questions though :)

sabrina

Hi I am new to sight too, found every one really helpful,
and Staff answered questions, which must have seem inane to them with a smile. :)

I will not say there are no inane questions. There are. However, there's no reason not to be happy about answering them, because the sooner we get stuff straightened out, the sooner we get awesome new members to fill our site with amazing stuff. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom