Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new!

@Taras: Nice to meet you too!

@Sabrina: Mind sharing names? I need to bug a million people about factions, recent events IC/ooc, and the state of how things work for each faction and between them all.

*Considering restarting the old faction I ran on SWRP.

Also, the @mention feature is very specific. You have to spell the character's full name exactly as it appears. If you want a shortcut, just click the "@mention" link below a given character's portrait. It's not 100% reliable, but it'll work most of the time.

There ya go! There's a longhand way of doing it, too. Take all of the spaces out of...

@ [ member = " Name " ]

This will work in almost every situation. If it doesn't, it's normally because the name itself is error-prone, and a staffer should be informed of it so we can test it and diagnose and/or fix it.

Okie dokie!

Now who do I bug to find out about the current factions, what they're like, current political/IC situations, relationships between them atm. Etc?

There's a Factions button in the center of the bar at the top of every page on this forum. If you want a shortcut (and most people do, I'm finding out), I could summarize the current factions. But I tend to completely ignore faction politics. If it ain't Fringe, Pub, or Mando, I don't have a clue.

I tried but a lot of them have info locked unless you join it seems. . . . .

Also not sure what the numbers next to them mean? Or which ones are active or approved. . . .I could just be dumb there.

; n ;

The numbers are the number of characters that have joined that faction. And each faction, if you click on it, has a title page that lists what they're about. If you have any other questions, you can normally get better answers by asking the faction members themselves than you can from asking outsiders.

Like I said. I could give a summary but it'd be inaccurate and generalized as balls.

Atlas Kane

A
The numbers next to the factions show how many members the faction has. The active part is a little harder to figure out, though most of the factions you can find on the map are relatively active! @[member="Doll Crux"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom