Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Ho Hi Ho , Its Off To Work We Go!! [ Mandalorian Dominion of Gromas ]

He could hear them as he took every step. The Warrior was fast walking to save some time rather than walking at a slow pace. Vilaz had to reach the intruders and prosecute them for stepping on Mandalorian controlled Gromas. Gromas wasn't theirs at the moment but no one could dispute the fact that a large number of Mandalorians were occupying the system in hoping of reclaim it back for the Clans. The Redneck surely was doing his part of the mission to take back Gromas from scoundrels thinking that they were the Lords of Gromas. Today was their last day of profiting from the riches of Gromas since production would be dominated by the companies of Mandal Hypernautics and Acreneau Trading.

"Where are you hiding, scum?"

[3/20]

[member="Zandra Tal'verda"]

"Z-"

"-Is that the Complain Train, I hear rolling into the station? Followed by the Excuse Caboose?" she cut her little henchman off immediately, "Toot! Toot!"

The giant man sighed again for what seemed like the millionth time and kept pushing.

"Z, I don' wanna make excuses, but I been pushin' this cart for miles. And it's gettin' stuffy. Can' I take a break?"

"Not a chance. We only got..." Zandra checked her wrist chrono, "fourty five minutes to get this back. You can rest all you want when we get back. Now pick up the pace. We're runnin' late."

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

The cat was close on catching the mouse. The frequencies that could be heard from his broadband antenna were getting louder, louder, and louder indicating that he was no more than a few dozen meters away from his prey. Not caring about the intruders knowing that he was within their precious trove that would promise them a good retirement when sold to an executive officer of a corporation the Field Marshal began to intervene the trespassers and assault their operations. Granted, some of the ore was already stored in the their vessels but their exponential growth of credits would soon stop once they were evicted from the system. And by eviction that meant death and imprisonment. By those methods it should teach others to not steal from the Mandalorians or anyone in general. Unlike the Republic punishment was severe and harsh within Mandalorian territory, and it would drive off other scoundrels out of Gromas and other sections of Mandalore and her colonies.

[4/20]

"Stop!"

Zandra put a hand up, voice low. She could hear something. Close. Feel it in her bones. Her little henchman stopped and the pirate Queen jumped off the cart.

"We're not alone in here," she whispered, "Go. Go. Go. Take the alternate route. Tell 'em ta wait up fer me. I got this..."

She pulled out one of her knives, walking ahead on her own now.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

He was coming in on the group of pirates and he could hear them running from him. Good, that was the way he liked them as. They knew their chances when it came to fighting a Mandalorian, and he recognized their intelligence because of that. Though, he didn't viewed them as cowards, but men that respected superiority and authority. He was the authority. He was the enforcer. He and many others would clear out any rats taking residence in these gold mines, leeching off from the hard work of the Clans and using that for their own. People like these couldn't survive in normal society such as the Republic or the Techno Union, and must relied on stealing goods crafted by the working hands of respected men. Scums were like the ones within Gromas stealing Prhik from the Clans.

He came to a path that diverted into two different paths. He didn't know where they could lead him, but he took one route that would lead him to Zandra. Noted, he could hear many footsteps coming from one of the caverns but he only assumed that it was a diversion to lead him from the other path that could have the stolen goods crystalized in the multiple caves of Gromas.

The Field Marshal began running and then said, "It don't matter if you are running or not, di'kut! You'll be dead in one way or another."

[5/20]

Zandra walked forward slowly, casually as the Mando came barreling forward.

"Ey, Ey, ey!" she called out, "You need ta go ahead n' calm down!"

She was grinning, waiting for him to come into view as she quickly checked the blades she carried. Two short knives. Sharp. She'd made them herself.

"You wanna fight somethin'? Well, why don'cha take a shot at lil 'ol me?"

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Surprisingly, there were no blaster shots being fired upon him which could be easily absorbed by the energy shield integrated in his armor. He wasn't sure if the scum was cooperating with him due to the lack of hostility coming from the woman due to the sound of the voice being directed at him. How did she wanted him to calm down when thieves were stealing from Mandalorian miners who spend hours upon hours drilling and mining for the ore hosted on the moons of Gromas. She didn't had any right or the authority to tell him to calm down, nor did anyone did.

The Warrior could see the sight of her as continued trekking through caverns of the mine, and due to the way she dressed made he appear as a prostitute to his eyes and, surely, anyone else's. "Who the hell are you to tell me to calm down, you prostitute? And I'm too damn sure a slap will knock the air outta ya," the Redneck responded back to her and her challenge to him. If she kept it up, then a fight will be given to her. A fight that she would want to regret.

[6/20]

9/20
[member="Garrus Garon"]

They were moving and she was looking at Garrus with narrowed eyes for a moment as the power armored sections of her armor came ready. Thoughts on the fight they were going to have and the work in the mines spurring her forward with the massive cannon in her hands as she was preparing and more of her sisters were working on mining the phrik ore for themselves and danger. Anita spoke with a deeper rumble in her chest letting the excitement of being in a battle play out while they were going forward with her. She was covering her sisters as they rushed forward with their blades and wrist claws slashing into pirates.

Prostitute? Zandra raised an eyebrow. Well! Someone had an awfully limited experience with women. She tossed her hair, grinning.

"Now, now, now! That ain't no way ta talk to a lady."

Not that she was a lady. Whatever. She wasn't here to make friends anyway. She was here to stall for time while that loser henchmen of hers got to the ship with the goods.
She looked her knife over real quick. Yeah. It was still in good shape. She took good care of her weapons. One of these knives was a gift from Cal, after all. She would treasure it.

"Ah, well. Why so aggressive right off that bat? Makes me feel unwanted."

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

[7/20]

"Lady? Have you looked yourself in the mirror recently? I've seen some other gals who try to look decent for the public," he responded back to her. He was blunt with her which was something that societies like Corusant would be astonished of. Though, he could not care for being like a gentleman for a rat who was stealing from him and his vode. He wouldn't be the only Mandalorian to be rude towards her due to the actions she was causing her on Gromas. She should consider herself lucky that the Redneck hadn't shoot her yet. If it was someone who paid a tribute for the precious phrik, then he wouldn't have such a hostile attitude towards her.

"Just get out of my way, woman. You ain't even worth a damn shot from my pistols," and with that he continued to proceed to his priorities. Her life would be spared by him but if she would dare to intervene with him, then she had better pray to whatever gods she believed in before ending up with a broken body.

[member="Andras Garon"]
Browncoat Industrial and Mohc Extractives

Alisha and Danger both shined a smile.

"Good," A gesture would motion for the Mandalorian envoy to follow. "Alisha would be keen on getting ya'll situated. I've cargodroids ready to start the transfer of the phrik itself." Danger would add.

"This monthly allotment went well," she would inform them, drawing up her datapad as she would relay the details of the mining while bringing them towards a lounge area for them to get more comfortable.

"New mines within the asteroids of Gromas 17, 22, and 24 gave double the anticipated phrik than originally expected." the clip of her heels would tattoo along the polished steel floor.

"You'll be pleased with the higher dividands and refined ore the United Mandalorian Clans will be receiving from now on."

Strider was late, had to take care of old people stuff before arriving at the meeting with [member="Danger Arceneau"] . He had caught up to her and his cousin Andras. The two mandos were of blood but that was as far as their relation went. The man had a hate on for Strider, it seems that the old man's galactic antics that had made him infamous has caused Andras some pain. Something to do with mistaken identity or something of the like. Strider couldn't see how for the fact he knew he was by far better looking then his younger kinsman .

Now, speaking of attractive.... Strider had a long gander at the ginger beauty that was running the show. He had visually ravaged every inch of her body, drinking in all that he could from a distance. She sure was a sight to be had. Now amongst the leering he did catch the last end of what she was saying. The mandos were going to make a large profit from these mines and with the partnership they can wrangle here.

"Sorry I am late. My name is Strider Garon!" His deep resonating voice would cut in.

10/20

Allison was moving with her cannon as it whirred and fired the shots into pirates. They had been moving through the main mine and chasing them down while the sisters were letting their blades force them out into the firing cannons to mow them down. She could hear Garrus and Anita were moving ahead and into the fight while her thoughts went over some of the larger things they had coming in and there was the sound of Strider and more Garons.... That meant a great deal for them though as more mando's meant more things to do what they did best.. Kill things. Strider was likely bringing some guns to do what they did best blow things up good as one of the pirates exploded

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Sometimes a man just needed some good work gloves and a pickaxe. He'd taken that approach in any number of worlds, up to and including various Sith strongholds. But Gromas Sixteen? The Blood Moon? He'd never gone pickaxing there.

With one of those spiffy breath masks he'd snared off Seraphina Shel'tah and GEAR, Ember could manage the red dust well enough. He could use the Force to compensate for advanced age. He could do an awful lot, but he couldn't be young again. He'd enjoyed this when he was younger. Now it felt like a chore, but to back out now would make him look foolish. So he kept swinging that pickaxe, and tried not to feel like a womp rat on a treadmill.

There's phrik in them thar hills, he said to himself.

Gromas System
Gromas 16
MOTC Extractives Headquarters
[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Alisha'ven"]
..."Excellent."...the reply came as much as in response to the information being presented. Andras as well as the others that made up the Mandalorian Delegation were keen to follow Danger as she and Alisha took them towards a lounge area where they could get settled and make themselves comfortable. After all the transfer of phrik to the cargo holds of their ships could take time so why not enjoy themselves and everything that their hostesses had to offer here on Gromas. The Mandalorian had come on business but he would not deny himself some pleasure if the opportunity presented itself in the short term...

...everything seemed to be going as planned, the knowledge that the Mandalorian Clans would receive higher dividends of phrik was music to his ears as much as the click of Danger's heels across the floor...
"Congratulations are in order then."...he began..."Your operation must be---"...but something stopped Andras dead in his tracks as he recognized the voice of a newcomer in their midst. Truthfully he'd been expected but [member="Strider Garon"] had come a little late and this meant Andras was caught momentarily offguard. HIM! To say that his cousin was the architect of so many cases of mistaken identity was an understatement but Andras would visibly tense and his arm would tighten around the helm he held underneath it before he composed himself and finished..."---must be very efficient, Ms. Arceneau."...a bit of annoyance grated on the undertone of his voice but Andras did well to disguise it...

...he'd shift so that he could look over at Strider as well before saying...
"Hello, Cousin."...but the way he said it seemed to indicate he was considering crushing Strider's skull in his hands or gouging his eyes out with some sort of sharp instrument. Anything he might be able to find. Of course a family fued might not be a shining example that the Executives of Arceneau Trade Company wanted to see so Andras controlled himself. Instead he'd distract himself by asking another question of their hostess..."Is piracy a reoccurring problem in this area?"...small bands of brigands were expected but organized groups couldn't be tolerated. It was something to keep in check so that business didn't suffer...

...inside the lounge area Andras would gravitate closer to the bar as well, he wanted a stiff drink now that his cousin was here and coming closer to Alisha he'd have asked her...
"Got any Sullustan Gin?"...if that didn't get his mind back on track then admiring the view of the Twi'lek woman probably would....

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
1/20

Following on the heels of [member="Strider Garon"] was his youngest, as far as anyone knew, son. Aden was young enough to be his grandson, but that wasn't the case. The young warrior was dressed in his beskar'gam, the buy'ce situated on his head. This was his first real campaign anything with the Madalorians, but there wasn't going to be a lot of combat involved as far as he knew. That was fine as the sniper was nervous about it all.

He gathered there to be a dislike between the two men, and that Strider was attracted to the redhead. Who wouldn't be? Right, Aden was old enough to notice that, and old enough to marry in his culture if wanted to. The warrior was still engaged in a secret courtship of his best friend [member="Mesh'la Hokan"], though Strider knew what was going. Really it was a secret from her buire as she was not allowed to court until sixteen. Aden was looking forward to when it could all be in the open.

Aden was here to listen and learn. Hopefully he could do that well. There was more here than just killing, something different for Mandalorians to understand.

[member="Andras Garon"] [member="Danger Arceneau"]

[member="Aden Dral"] [member="Andras Garon"] [member="Strider Garon"]
Browncoat Industrial and Mohc Extractives

"That we do," Alisha'ven would state with a wide grin. With a wink, she left to go procure that exact request, leaving Danger to answer the query on the pirates.

"We get a few from time to time." Danger said, moving round to gather refreshments and detail the security of the system. "My boys secure the convoys. For those few who would decide to attack them.. well Danger was a woman who gave a tit for a tat. Her fury was of the sort that would make anyone rue doing the woman wrong when it came to harming one of her own.

"However, we've some activity up and down the Gromas system of would be opportunists seeking to stir a mite bit of trouble." she told Andras, Alisha'ven returning with his drink and extending it to him.

"One I would take kindly to some aide in ensuring they are taught their manners on how to play nice."

Objective: Mine Phrik

Phrik was a useful and highly sought after materials not only among mercenaries such as herself but also among those from the Republic and the Sith. Even if she had no use for the material, she would still be able to profit off of it or perhaps, exchange it for a few favours she might need in the future. Either way, it would be best if Artesia headed into the mine without further delay.

Artesia may have chosen to be mute however, that did not mean she was completely silent. She had the ability to speak but simply chose not to. Speaking had always been more trouble than it was worth for her so there was no point to it. Instead, she communicated with others either with the assistance of her HoloLink, a wrist mounted DataPad or through the use of actions and sounds.

Artesia hummed as to happily to herself as she tied up her long dark brown hair before she headed into mine. There was phrik waiting for her inside and money waiting to be made. She was mostly alone in this world so it was her duty to look after herself.

Objective: Mine Phrik

The mine walls, supported by thick beams made Artesia feel somewhat claustrophobic. She did not like the darkness within the mine. Artesia shook with fear as she continued into the mine with a torch as her only source of light. From what she could see, the mine was pretty empty with no one else in sight.
‘Tap, tap, tap.” Every step she took, the mine repeated back to her in the form of an echo - this added to fear which steadily increased.

Nor far ahead was an array of equipment that ranged to new high-tech machinery to dated tools. Curiously, Artesia examined a machine in hope that she could somehow understand how to operate it. This was her first time in a mine, after all.

Artesia cautiously pressed the button which she assumed would turn the machine from the control panel. Artesia’s guess was right. The machine roared to life in a manner more menacing and louder than Artesia had expected and frankly, it scared her almost enough to cause her to scream. With a quick hand, Artesia pressed the button again, silencing the machine.

Artesia moved away from the machines and picked up the pickaxe instead as the machine slowed down and finally cease to move. The pickaxe may be a dated tool, but at least she was able to work out how to use it.

Strider would nod towards his cousin, [member="Andras Garon"] , and then refocus back on [member="Danger Arceneau"] . Such a profitible operation based upon the highly sought after phrik would of course be subject to piracy and theft. Strider was not oblivious to the current situation happening but at the very moment was it mandalorians place to intervene with security? The answer was yes, the Mandalorians were well adept at handling such transgressions and though ink had not been placed to paper yet, this operation was a mandalorian interest and those deemed brave enough to meddle in such should be taught a lesson.

"An attack on Gromas and operations shall be views as an attack on Mandalore. These criminals shall be hunted and dealt with in a fashion that should deter further acts" The older mandalorian would declare "As long as Gromas stays under Mandalorian protection and our share of the profits arrive on time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom