Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Ho Hi Ho , Its Off To Work We Go!! [ Mandalorian Dominion of Gromas ]

Objective: Mine Phrik

Artesia smashed her pickaxe into the mine. It was harder than she had thought and a lot of work for a reward she had yet to receive. Artesia plunged her pickaxe harder into the mine. Still nothing, there was only clay and soil so far. It was hard work but Artesia needed the credits. She had already contacted a few interested parties about the sale of the mineral before she left for the mines. It would taint her reputation if she did not live up to the buyer’s expectation after all, he was a powerful man and powerful men did not appreciate failure.

Artesia continued to swing the pick axe. Still nothing. Blisters were forming on her hands and her arms ached from the effort. There had to be some other way.

Although the memory of the big machine roaring to life and scaring her with its noise was still fresh in her mind, she approached the mining equipment once again. Artesia looked through the equipment, desperate to find something that was more efficient than the pickaxe.

Among the equipment were a few sticks of explosive and a detonator. This would do very well. Artesia thought as she took the equiptment.

[member="Strider Garon"]
Browncoat Industrial and Mohc Extractives
5/10

"I am glad you are of the same mind," Danger would tell the broad chested Mandalorian. She gave a nod, Alisha'ven moving along to ensure all had their drinks. "We can't have all that manner of riftfraft upsettin' the order of things." she told them. A gesture would invite them to sit down.

"Increased patrols are a consideration, movin' up and down the sector to ensure all shipments are kept to the upmost security." she would relay. "Beyond that, business as usual."

A small flick of a button would bring a holoarray to life, displaying numbers for the United Mandalorian Clan representatives to view.

"Production is runnin' as smooth as astral glass. As I mentioned, you'll see an increase in your portion of phrik. More this past year that I am more than happy to refine and ship out to the location you desire."

Artesia placed the explosive where she had been digging before and ran the fuse outside the mine. She was nervous; she had use grenades before but this was the first time she has ever set off an explosion like the one she was about to. Artesia did not know if she had used enough explosives or if she used too much which could potentially destroy the mine, but there was only one way for her to find out.

Artesia pushed the button and the mine rumbled. The explosion was a much louder than she had expected and even scared her a little, she could feel the slight tremor in the ground from the as the explosives erupted. Artesia hoped she didn’t use too much explosives rendering the mine useless as she re-entered the mine to examine the aftermath of the explosives.

Location: Orbit of Gromas 16 "The Blood Moon" aboard a Cabur Class Patrol Ship, Will move onto Gromas 16
Objective: Secure phrik shipment from thieves
Gear: BA-834 Browncoat Crossbow, 2 Czerka Fighting Knives, Durasteel Sword, 10 Durasteel throwing knives, Energy Bow, The Force

Kaeda had no experience flying any vessel, it was one ofthe few weak point she could see in her upbringing. The ways of war to her adoptive father and trainer had more to do with ground fighting, hunting, tracking, melee, ranged tactics. Those that flew warships were still warriors, just not warriors trained by Keru Vevut. This was the reason she wasn't allowed to sit in the cockpit at all. Well, that and the fact that she'd nearly crashed the ship into an asteroid when they first entered the system. She was switched out for the gunner in control of the dorsal turret. That suited Kaeda just fine, she prefered to shoot things rather than fly them anyway. It still stung, though, not being good at something. She'd been trained from toddlerhood to wield and make weapons, she'd grown up having her body shaped by exercise to utilise those weapons intuitively. It had never been a matter of being good at those things, it was simply a matter of doing it. Flying seemed to be something else entirely, though the logical part of her brain told her that pilots would likely think similar thoughts.

She shook her head to clear it of thinking too much. Thinking wasn't bad when you were off duty, but she was to look out for trouble, so she tried to keep her mind on the job. It was mid shake that she saw a minor blip on her screen. There and gone, but she knew she'd seen it.

"Caen, I just got a blip from the moon's surface, it looked like a large heat source for maybe a second, then it blended back into the background radiation." She said, knowing the gunner pit had mics that would take her words to the cockpit.

"Gotcha Kaeda, I thought it was a screen malfunction. Feed me your coordinates, if they match what I saw then we'll take a look."

Kaeda nodded, though no one was watching her. She tapped a few commands into her console and shunted the coordinates of the blip to the command console in the cockpit. The blip had only been there for a second at most, so the range of error was fairly high.

"Alright, we're heading down. The blip was centered on a portion of terrain riddled with caverns near a defunct mine. We'll land at the mine and secure it, then see about what the blip was." Caen said. Caen was in charge when they were in space, so Kaeda shrugged. Again, no one saw her. She maintained watch on her screens and the space around them as they came down for a landing. Caen made the landing seem simple, gently laying the patrol ship down on its landing gear with nary a bump. Kaeda convinced herself she wasn't jealous.

"Dorsal gun is offline." She spoke the words to record her leaving the gunner station, then slid out of the seat and grabbed her gear. Keru would be slightly ashamed of her, having purchased several new weapons rather than spend the time to forge them herself. In the end, it came down to buying the weapons was less expensive, as she could do more bounty hunting to cover the costs. Eventually, her kit would be all made by her, but for the moment she relied on purchased things. The fighting knives went into sheathes at the small of her back, angled up along her spine like braces, the sword strapped across her back, with the baldrick cinched across her chest. The throwing knives were already strapped to her thighs, and her belt already held two quivers of ammo for her crossbow. The energy bow attached to her belt in a hang down holster designed to hold it's compacted body. The crossbow remained in her hands, already primed with basic ammo.

When the ramp lowered, she lead the way down it. Caen stayed with the ship, he could fight, but ships were his thing. He had landed them on a dusty old landing pad, likely created when the mine was operational as a place for ore transports to land and lift off from. Kaeda glanced around, the mouth of the mine gaped like a mouth without teeth, the sides of the entrance bored smooth. She glanced along the ground as she moved toward the mines mouth. There were fresh tracks here, they would need to be checked later on, once they cleared the immediate area.

[member="fabula caromed"]

Gromas System
Gromas 16
MOTC Extractives Headquarters
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
...they were all talking business but truth was once Andras had procured his glass of sullustan gin from [member="Alisha'ven"] he didn't have much to contribute to the conversation. Quietly listening Andras would raise his beverage to his mouth, taking measured drinks as he did to ensure the alcohol didn't sneak up on him. Listening to Danger explain that the United Mandalorian Clans would receive more than their regular quota of phrik he'd have eventually spoken up..."All well and good Ms. Arceneau. As my cousin has already said you can continue to count on the continued support of the Mandalorians as well. The Phrik mined here on Gromas is profitable for us all."...then he took another drink of the sullustan gin he'd been nursing. As he swilled another mouthful he'd sit a little straighter feeling the burn as it cascaded down his throat to warm the inside of his belly...

...there was a lull in conversation when Andras finally decided to speak again stating that...
"If it's all to same I'm willing to accept the regular share of phrik for my part without the increase in dividends. Instead I wonder if the phrik could be supplemented with a large quantity of Spidersilk Elastex and Fused Quartz Crystalline Mesh."...obviously Andras had done his homework on the business and subsidiaries that Danger Arceneau would likely have a hand in which lead to his remark..."You produce those don't you?"...he'd presented his information as a question though Andras was fairly certain anything he knew was public knowledge or only vaguely difficult to come by. They weren't talking about corporate secrets or anything...

...waiting for Danger's response he would have allowed his attention to shift back over to the Twi'lek, Alisha, whereupon he'd have finished his beverage and asked...
"Honey can I get another one of these?"...while he wasn't dour Andras could be considered serious more often than not so this was a sign he was loosening up a bit. This expedition to Gromas hadn't been without its perks and Andras was enjoying his time as a member of the delegation sent here even if it meant sharing the company of [member="Strider Garon"]. True they were family, cousins but blood was not always thicker than water and one could surmise Andras bore his cousin a bit of a grudge. Not that it would come between his business dealings...

...the Mandalorian let his eyes wander, Danger Arceneau was a good looking woman but the blue skinned Twi'lek had all the right kinds of curves for Andras. Laying his arm against the table face where he'd taken a seat he'd continue to immerse himself in the moment, listening and studying his surroundings...

[member="Andras Garon"]
Gromas System
Gromas 16

Danger gave a nod.

"Indeed, my subsidiary does craft those textiles." a pause and then Danger would agree," I would be more than happy to accept that trade. If you require any more or a contract for the textile for larger quantities, I would be happy to make it readily available."

It was all about the textiles now. One of the many areas Arceneau was moving towards. That and green energy and botanicals.

"I appreciate your aide in ensuring that the pirates who are so bold enough receive their comeuppance." Danger's smile would grow, while Alisha would take Andras glass to bring him another drink.

"What word do you have of the Mandalorian clans?" she asked, curious.

Gromas System
Gromas 16
..."A contract could be helpful."...he mused quietly..."I'm only a representative of Clan Garon in that matter though. In exchange for a textiles contract I might offer you manpower, capital ships to help defend your convoys and the excess phrikite beyond our regular shipments."...Andras wasn't greedy, he understood business and how a trade agreement for these textiles could bolster both Mandalorian and Clan Garon military technology as well as other venues. They were talking business and the man might not have been as shrewd or as schooled as Danger when it came to negotiations but he understood the idea behind beneficial arrangements and fostering goodwill. Whether or not his proposal was accepted was entirely at Dangers discretion though...

...Andras didn't have much else to say about the pirates. Mandalorians were known raiders in themselves however it paid to keep the riff raff at arms length and ensure they knew their place. Pirates could cut into profits. Nodding to Alisha when she took his glass Andras paid her the compliment of a small smile before his attention was drawn back to his hostess who asked about the Mandalorian Clans. In response Andras said...
"The Mandalorians Clans are in dispute."...this was his personal opinion and he was blunt with it, straightforward believing that a woman like Danger Arceneau be able to find out the same on her own..."The Clans still agree on many things, continued relations here on Gromas for instance and would not put our arrangement in jeopardy however all is not well amongst the United Clans."...the word seemed forced to Andras and hung bitter on his tongue. There had been rumblings of a civil war but that bit Andras would not freely divulge, not when the walls had ears even though he might reveal as much in confidence...

"I'm sure Strider will agree with me when I say that a new day is dawning."...the Mandalorians had to contend with territorial disputes, border changes that affected their sphere of influence and internal power struggles. That said they still commanded a powerful force to be reckoned with. Waiting for Alisha to return with his drink Andras would set his hand down, splay his fingers and stretch them wide while lamenting..."We all have our problems though don't we?"...a laugh followed such a sentiment..."Life might be better spent drinking good whiskey and enjoying better company."...

Objective: Mine Phrik/Fight Pirates
Phrikite Mines
[member="Anita Willamina"]
..."Did I ever tell you that big cannon of yours gets me hot."...Garrus voice came over the comms wreathed in a dry mirth after he'd caught sight of Anita preparing herself for combat in the peripherals of his vision. According to reports Raiders and Pirates had come into conflict with the other Mandalorian teams including Allisons which prompted Garrus into action alongside Anita. Dropping the drilling equipment he'd been toting in his powerful arms the beskar'gam clad warrior would turn from the vein of phrik he'd been mining to move closer to Anita. As he came along beside her he'd have withdrawn a common blaster rifle he'd kept shouldered incase he needed it and looked ahead..."We could wait around all day for the fighting to be over but I'm tired of drilling."...

...the Warrior had made his thoughts plainly known, then he'd reached up and clapped Antia across the curve of her backside knowing that in the heavy armor she wore she may not have even felt it. Marching forward then Garrus would raise his weapon. The Blaster Rifle was tucked into the crevice of Garrus shoulder, positioned there for support and to mitigate the already negligible recoil of the firearm while the barrel was supported in his other hand and he aimed ahead.
"If my body count is higher you need to rub my feet tonight."...he'd have told Anita over comms as he trekked further into the mines, activating the advanced optics of his helm in the process so that his thermal vision was operational...

...a silhouette hidden in the darkness became plainly visible soon afterwards and Garrus, taking aim would fire at center mass before dropping the target he identified as a target. Blaster fire ripped into his chest and he fell backwards soon afterwards. Clean shot. Confirmed kill. That was one. An active scan of the area started to reveal more hostiles further down the mine shaft which lit up on the friend/foe designator in his helm marking all potential targets. The Warrior was worried, Anita had big feet but if he lost he could handle giving them a rub down and take defeat with some dignity...

...back, further down the shaft other Mandalorians who had not taken position to provide a rear guard for Garrus and the others would continue mining the phrike ore they'd discovered. Every little bit helped. Valuable phrik was used in all types of projects ranging from weaponry and armor to starship construction, the sky was the limit in most cases...
[10/20]

Although the explosion had been loud, the results were not as Artesia had expected. Her worries of accidently rending the mine useless were unwarranted. In fact, much to her annoyance, the explosion did not have the effect she had expected. It did not reveal much phrik, only a single vein of the ore.

Feeling rather annoyed, Artesia picked up a pickaxe and started hitting away at the vein hoping to reveal more hitting harder and harder with each stroke slowly revealing more of the ore. Had she not been mute she would have surely cussed under her breath in frustration as each blow of the pickaxe connected with the wall of the mine. Instead, she thought the word in her mind. ‘Kark, kark, kark.’

Her arms begun to hurt having never experienced hard labour before in her pervious life of wealth – one she had left behind by choice and vowed to never return. Artesia, being a stubborn woman, continued her dig for the highly sought after ore ignoring the pain in her arms.

Objective: Secure phrik shipment from thieves
Gear: BA-834 Browncoat Crossbow, 2 Czerka Fighting Knives, Durasteel Sword, 10 Durasteel throwing knives, Energy Bow, The Force
[member="fabula caromed"]

A quick recon of the mine showed that there had been significant activity over the past few days. The records in the mines main office showed that it had been closed down due to lack of workers, rather than being out of the material within the mine. Since the final date of the mine foremans logs, it looked like thieves had been here many times and used the large machinery deep in the mine to extract phrik without paying for the rights. This was the type of thing that the United Clans had come here to stop, so Kaeda had no problem putting her hunting skills to the test.

"Send a message up the chain and let them know that we've found an abandoned mine that people have been stealing phrik from. I'm going to track the transport, maybe someone from the Council wants to send someone to help or oversee..." Kaeda shrugged. The others nodded. Some took up guard positions at the mine entrance, one went back into the ship to send the message.

Kaeda turned and let her mind open to the force. Her senses sharpened, and she began to follow the tracks of the transport that had taken the phrik away.

[member="Garrus Garon"]
11/20

There were so many one liners and comebacks that came to her mind just in response to her husbands. "Never took you for one to get tired drilling." Oh yeah she said it and no regrets while blasting into the chest of another pirate while she moved forward and kicked a mining sled into another watching the side slam into his chest and body. Coughing up blood on the dust of his face before she fired and now had a goal not to get the lower body count when it came to rubbing his feet. It only needed one hand but he squirmed from being ticklish or never clipped his toenails which dug into her hand. while she took aim and fired down the cannon.... oh she should have joked about his cannon still being bigger.

12/20

There were more reports coming in of fighting as well as progress as Allison kicked a sled of the phrik ore forward with more of her attention going towards some of the things. She planned to work and get topside as quickly as possible but some of the pirates seemed relentless while the power pack was dry and she moved. to the side into cover ejecting the pack and getting another one for the rifle. She checked the underbarrel weapon while coming out of cover and firing a shot into the helmet of another pirate sending him back as thoughts of some upgrades that would be beneficial to this armor and gun came to mind. Things they would need to use for some fun as it were before her attention went to the mine opening with their ship out there.

[member="Kaeda Vevut"] : Working off your post. :p

Location: Orbit of Gromas 16 "The Blood Moon" aboard The Rogue

"Cap'n we got something on the net."

Jack grunted inside his Naval Aliit'Gam. this was a short patrol around the moons surface and they'd already pinged something? Seemed things were not so easy these days. Deathwatch, Piracy everything was on edge. Jack nodded, blinking into the HUD of his Buc'ye, keeping The Rogue level in their flight pattern as the Besulik squadron of twelve formed up on his tail.

"Received a message from Kaeda Vevut about a possible Piracy operation on a Phrik mine at the following coordinates, Patrol back to the western hemisphere, see if they have any unidentified vessels in the area."

"Roger that Fleet Command, Cap'n Raxis out."

Jack switched channels, nodding to Dak. The young kid fired up the weapons system and brought their shields online.

"This is Rogue One to Squadron. Standbye for flip and burn, new patrol coordinates being sent now. Form on me."

"Aye Cap'n."

Jack closed the channel, pulling hard on the yoke. Incredibly powerful and manoeuvrable The Rogue flipped over in less than a second and Jack slammed the throttle, bringing her blazing through the void along the edge of the moon. The fighters struggled to keep up as he grinned, watching the stars streak by and feeling the G forces slam him back into the seat.

[member="Andras Garon"]

It was a good deal. Both she and Clan Garon would be reaping the benefits of a fair contract. Danger knew good business and this was good business. "Then we have an agreement." Danger would offer her hand, a verbal condition of the agreement. Documents would be written up, but that could be handled in a few minutes. Nothing had to be done at this very moment.

A slow nod came to her in reference to things changing. "I've heard that such might be the case. We can only take it day by day. There is change in the air.. but of what?" Danger would let her words drift. "Not sure yet."

A smile would then brighten her face. "Are there any other textiles or materials you may be interested in? Perhaps a specific type you would like me to craft?"

Objective: Follow [member="Jack Raxis"] help [member="Kaeda Vevut"] and "do dis mando thing mate"

James was quite new to this mando thing. Sure he had been in contact with the warriors for a while. He had done work with and for them. But until recently they were little more than that to him. Now they were family. And even closer to family was Clan Raxis. James was all about family.

The spacers fighter made its way to the planet. He heard the call and came running. Sometimes the spacer had to prove to himself that he was still the fantastic fighter pilot he had been before making billions. But besides the spacer himself what was carried was equally important; droids and supplies to begin a mine for SocMin Fed. This was more for the clan than for the money.

Twisting to finally link up with the fleet, James began running maneuvers, just getting warmed up. He at last opened a com channel as he powered the Angel's guns up. "Alright Vode, I be here. Gimme what ye need, ye hear?"

Post 1/20
Objective: Backing up [member="Kaeda Vevut"]
Gear: vibro-knife, bryar pistol, infantry blaster, 5x frag grenades

Gray had come to the planet to support his clan mate Kaeda with her hunt. He had some tracking skills due to his time as a mercenary but he knew he was not going to be much help in that regard to her. His main goal was to watch her back and add his fire power to her's. These thieves needed to be stopped as well before they could do anything terrible.

Gray said as he held his rifle in his hands, " So Kaeda, you are looking good. You going to lure these thieves out with how sexy you are? I think you have a good chance of it working, a really good chance." He winked under his helmet, which she was sure not to see. He added after, " I've got your back sister, so lets find these thieves." He began to follow her as she followed the tracks.

[member="James Justice"]

Lost Angel was close behind, James keeping a close ey on Jacks tail. They had maybe five fighters between them. As the stars raced by Dak was on point, running the long range scanners. So far so good, until..

"Got something."

"Heading?"

"Mark twelve by zero six, standbye."

Jack grinned. Their first catch of the day. His hand worked a series of switches, reeling back the burn on the engines. The fighters formed up as he was on the comms,redirecting traffic.

"Rogue One to Rogue two, we got something. Lost Angel come alongside me, fighters in the rear, squadron prepare for flanking manuever."

"Roger Rogue one, forming now."

They were coming at the enemy fast, both big ships forwards with their snakelike trail of fighters close behind. Jack still couldn't see what he was up against.

"Dak what is it?"

"Longrange scans are reading two squadrons of Z-95's and a Privateer Class frigate, hold on, incoming!"

"Frak, squadron break, up the sides go! James focus fire in the center."

Dak was already on it as Jack was rolling left and then right, juking turbo-laser beams and laser cannon fire. Green streaks lanced out from the frigate, fighters pouring in down the middle. They were stupid, and arrogant. They didn't see the trap.

"Torpedos and Ions kid!"

The decks thumped and rumbled as twin proton torpedoes sailed into the enemy fighter formations. Orange blossoms lit the void, engulfing half the squadron, sending debris and bodies flying from the epicentre of their powerful explosions. Shields were being smashed, bolts raking across the front of The Rogue.

"Get in closer, give the ambush squad time!"

They were racing now, breakneck speed into the thick of the storm, pirate fighters swarming all about like locusts rifling through a field of grain.

Objective: Follow [member="Jack Raxis"] help [member="Kaeda Vevut"] and "do dis mando thing mate"

James nodded, "Aye, vod, moving in."

Should he have been calling Jack Raxis something different? Probably, but this was James and the day he followed the rules was the day you knew he was undergoing some freak-mind control experiment.

In a spinning arc, he thread the Angel right between two heavy blaster bolts that grazed the hull. His HUD contacts were already up, identifying the targets with red outlines and giving readuts on distance, speed, and vectors. A being who was not accustomed to this would have shut down, but James had been using these for years, and he was able to take it all in with a glance. Areas of fire hot-spots were identified with an orange haze.

The spacer identified a fighter squadron coming for him head on to protect the frigate. He shrugged and gave a cackle, "This one be mine."

All three of the ball-joint weapons began assaulting them in a wild barrage, but not in the way one would expect. Instead of going in for the center and scattering them, it hugged their fringe and drew them in tighter. As the squadron returned fire, James twisted and swung out of the way, only pulling up in time to miss a head-on collision with the assistance of the Force. Behind him a Vector-7 Sonic charge was released, colliding with their leader and reducing all of them into a sonic vapor. The wave spread outward, almost as loud as James' wildly pleased whooping laugh, "Take that, ye di'kuting asshats!"

Jack could only watch as James pulled his awe inspiring manuevers. With a cheer he ripped the yoke right, rolling to cover James tail and the Rogue was now directly behind the lost Angel. Nearly half the enemy had been reduced to slag, or torn up into bits by the Sonic Charge. Adrenaline was roaring through his veins, making his face flush with rage and joy. Jack loved the thrill of combat.

"Nice work Lost Angel! Frak me Vod, you got style!"

Jack whipped The Rogue right again as more laser fire was raining down on them from the Frigates defenses. It was a problem, the Pirate friagte. so long as it stood the fighters had maximum fire support and a place to refit and rearm. Jack grunted, marking it as the next target. Dak was still on guns.

"Dak send out the buzz droid missiles, that oughta keep em busy! Rogue squadron, close in for the kill! Cap'n Justice on my tail, we're going on a bombing run!"

"Aye Skip!" Dak roared, thumbing the yoke hard and releasing two solid masses of Buzz droids into the mix. They streamed into the void, latching to the hulls of the remaining Z-95s as the Rogue Squadron fighter flowed in, running diagonal angles of attack. There were missiles, there were screams. Hundreds of biuzz droids were sawing and clawing the Z-95s apart, shutting down flight controls and weapons.

"Standbye for attack!"

The Fighter squadrons swooped in, cannons blazing, finishing off what was left of the scraps.

"Full speed, stay close to her hull! Dak overlap shields with the Lost Angel, speed to match!"

Gromas System
Gromas 16
...recognizing the significance of the gesture Andras would outstretch his own hand to take Danger's in it at which point he squeezed firmly but not to tightly in a symbolic sealing of their deal before slowly releasing. "Done deal."...was said, the Mandalorian seemed pleased that he'd been able to make this arrangement with Danger seeing as how the textiles she provided him would be well used. Once that was settled Andras listened to what she had to say after he'd informed her of the changing times, he didn't have much else to add but he did nod his head in agreement and managed to lament..."Good change is seldom preceded by itself. There will be war I'm sure."...but then he was already aware of several conflicts that burned hot in the galaxy at large...

...by now Andras was feeling a bit parched again, negotiations had a way of making him thirsty and waiting for Alisha to wander close again he'd have reached out to take the drink he'd have asked her to make him. Sullustan Gin wasn't smooth by any standard but Andras enjoyed the heady feel of the liquor as it burned a path down his throat. One day maybe he'd have to try one of those fruity drinks that tasted better but to much sugar left him with a nasty headache in the morning. No one liked getting old, especially not the Dark Horse. When Danger inquired about his need for other textiles or something he might be interested in having her corporation craft specifically Andras would have considered...
"You don't have anything that absorbs kinetic impacts do you? Something that might take the edge off getting shot with low end weaponry?"...he was referring to slugthrowers of course which were far less technologically advanced than blasters but still relatively widespread, this might not have come in a typical textile form but it was still worth asking about...

...Andras had finished asking his last question when he took another drink then went on to remark...
"You don't do any work with cortosis do you?"...another rare mineral he was interested in..."Just curious."...he didn't like to play his hand in full, Andras had his own plans for what he could do with the cortosis itself but he didn't have the means to develop anything on a widespread scale. Might as well take away everything possible from this trip to the Red Moon, maybe even that Twi'leks number...har har...just kidding, sorta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom