Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! :)

Hello, fellow fans, gents and ladies. I am very happy to be here, and I must say that I am really excited to begin. :)

I did had a few questions, though, and if you could answer them, I'd really appreciate it.

1-What does the character thread means with an avatar? Do I need to find a picture of my character, or at least, the closest thing to her/him?
2-Where would be a good place to start for my character? I mean, when I start posting.

Thank you.

[member="Funkifan"]
Welcome to SWRP! Asking questions is good, and I hope to provide good answers.

1. Avatar is the picture of your character, the one above your 'Writer' tag. Basically, my Liam Neeson picture. Try to find an image which looks as close as possible to the character so others can picture them immediately.
  2. What sort of character are you looking at creating? That decision helps me tell you where to start.

Also, take a look here: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/general-rules-r20 for the general rules and here: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/835-aby-galaxy-at-war-r22 for the timeline.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Funkifan"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, keep up with any questions you have, and you'll be fine!

Make sure you enjoy your time here and have fun out amongst the stars!

:)

If you're still in the market for a good Avi and bio picture, I can assist you. Just let me know what you'd like your character to look like, and I'll do my best to bring he/she to life. :)
[member="Funkifan"]

Welcome to the site! Glad to see a fresh new face around these parts.

I mean, staring at [member="Asterion"]'s mug all day is not quite as bad as people say, but none the less!

And yes the albino Twi'lek will be grateful in helping you. She also might lure you in with a good number of her alts. (I know this from expierance)

I will admit, I thoroughly enjoy making awesome alts. Maybe even a little too much. But I promise I won't try to "lure you in" if you don't want me to. :)

It would be better if you would join me in the Ceusade. That way this gal can get some action. ;) only thing is that once you join the Moross Crusade, then you devote your time to it. (but because we have slow posting it's all good) I think you might like it there. We even have a party god!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom