Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! :)

Well, I was working on a W.I.P., of how I picture my character. I just need to color it, and maybe you guys can tell me what you think? :)

By the way, what are Alts? ^^;

And, please, tell me more about the Moross Crusade. I didn't plan to join a group, at least by now, but, I am curious to know more.

Alt are Alternate Accounts, or subaccounts. See, besides your writer character, you can make as many other characters as you want. There's a button at the top of your profile labeled "Characters". All you do is click on it, and then press "Add Subaccount". Then, just make another character and add them to the fun! :D

And, here's a link for the Moross Crusade: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/115-the-moross-crusade/ everything you'll want to know about them is there.

[member="Funkifan"]

The Moross Crusade is a religion based Major Faction that is about converting others to the way of truth. We believe in 10 gods and goddess that each have their own personality that followers can contribute to.

Think of a mix between Greek, Roman, and Norse mythology all clashed into one, and then throw in some starwars stuff and that's about what you get.

:)

Thank you. Then, tomorrow, I should finish my character template, and, then, I could start posting.

Maybe all you guys would like to do a thread with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom