Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hello! I'm new, been looking at this forum for a bit, at the lore and different factions and I gotta say this is really cool! Now I never actually roleplayed on a forum like this before, though I have roleplayed on other sites on and off for about 10 years now. I don't know much about code and whatnot for making better and more intricate posts like the ones I saw, but I'm sure ill get the hang of it.

Dont worry, IDK crap about code either. The secret is to find someone that DOES understand code and steal it from them ask nicely for help.

Otherwise, welcome to Chaos! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Chaos! We are a fun community filled with brilliant minds that are more than willing to help and will give you a lot of assistance. One place that helped me in the beginning was the BBC Code Help section. Gives you the basic understanding of the code so it's easier to understand the more complex stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom