Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Then you're going to love it here. Welcome! Let us know if we can help you get started :)
I’m hoping to throw a character bio together soon. I need to explore the site more to figure out how my character will fit into your game setting of course. I’m gravitating towards a naval officer but I want to be as relevant as possible.

any suggestions?

Delilah Graham

D
I’m hoping to throw a character bio together soon. I need to explore the site more to figure out how my character will fit into your game setting of course. I’m gravitating towards a naval officer but I want to be as relevant as possible.

any suggestions?

I'll preface this by saying, I may be biased, as a member (and staff member) of the First Order major faction, but I would encourage you to give us a look :D But a lot of the major factions have navy/fleeting roleplay that is quite good as well. You should explore them all.

What kind of character are you hoping to write? Whether you want to be a hard-boiled imperialist, a Republic-type officer, or a Sith fleeter will inform where you'd fit best :)

skin, bone, and arrogance
Is there a link to the warships available to the first order? I’m leaning towards lighter vessels like corvettes, light frigates, or light carriers. Ships that most people don’t think about but are important.

You can find information on the ships and other equipment available to the First Order here. If you have something else in mind that you don't see, the Factory is a great place to expand and create new ships :)

skin, bone, and arrogance
I get to create a ship?

Yes :D SWRP has a 'Factory' system for creating new technology, ships, vehicles, etc. You can read more about it here. Those are the standard rules, and there is a lot more information. It can be a little overwhelming if you're just starting out, but I believe most factions have at least someone who can help with questions, ideas, etc. Additionally, there are Factory Judges who will work with you on your submission, as needed. There is a similar area, called Codex, for things like lore, new species, new planets, new locations, etc.

Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch

Welcome!

If you have questions, I'm on every day so just @ me or PM me!

Also, if you want to join a more unique faction that has limited resources and unique ships, I recommend The Elysium Empire.

We are a morally neutral faction with an ideology that is a mixture of Imperial and Rebellion ideas. Our ruler (me) is a King, checked by a council and senate. We have good intentions, but sometimes our means are...questionable.

Perhaps the most unique part of The Elysium Empire is that we have no territory. We are currently one major fleet with ships of all sizes and origins.

Anyways, check us out and like I said, I'm always here if you need anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom