Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Yes, you can ask questions here if you like :) How can we help?
Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch

Welcome!

If you have questions, I'm on every day so just @ me or PM me!

Also, if you want to join a more unique faction that has limited resources and unique ships, I recommend The Elysium Empire.

We are a morally neutral faction with an ideology that is a mixture of Imperial and Rebellion ideas. Our ruler (me) is a King, checked by a council and senate. We have good intentions, but sometimes our means are...questionable.

Perhaps the most unique part of The Elysium Empire is that we have no territory. We are currently one major fleet with ships of all sizes and origins.

Anyways, check us out and like I said, I'm always here if you need anything!
I will have to consider that. I want my character to start in the first order, but I can work some potential reasons for why he would defect into what I have already. If that happens though, I want it to happen fairly organically.

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Welcome!

If you have questions, I'm on every day so just @ me or PM me!

Also, if you want to join a more unique faction that has limited resources and unique ships, I recommend The Elysium Empire.

We are a morally neutral faction with an ideology that is a mixture of Imperial and Rebellion ideas. Our ruler (me) is a King, checked by a council and senate. We have good intentions, but sometimes our means are...questionable.

Perhaps the most unique part of The Elysium Empire is that we have no territory. We are currently one major fleet with ships of all sizes and origins.

Anyways, check us out and like I said, I'm always here if you need anything!
Yes, you can ask questions here if you like :) How can we help?
Oh wow I’m still getting used to this forum format.

anyways, my questions. I have been working on my bio for a few days. I do sporadic research on the lore you have here, but there is a lot of information to digest so I am concerned about inconsistencies that conflict with what you have, so I was hoping someone might be kind enough to go over what I have so far and help me with that.

also my wordcraft is way out of practice. Is it inappropriate to ask for editing help, and where would I do that? I wouldn’t ask for help in my RP posts, but I can see my character BIO being frequented often, so I’d like that to be smooth if anyone is willing to help.

lastly, my character has some “redacted information” on his personal file with the First Order which even he is not aware of. Is there a confidential section of the character Bio forum that allows me to post information that can only be seen by people with appropriate clearance?

Lore: I'll gladly go over what you have so far! Just PM it to me (click my profile picture, then click "start conversation".) Or go to character creation and post what you have and I can suggest edits.

Wordcraft: Certainly don't post in in RP threads. I recommend the RP Discussion page (https://www.starwarsrp.net/forums/roleplay-discussion.17/)

Hidden Information: No, but you can PM it to the people that you want to know that information, or you can blur it out...though if you blur it out, people can click it and it becomes visible.

Welcome!

For private bio information I would simply put it under a “Classified” section with a note saying nobody is to have this information in character without clearance from you.

So for example:

-The Basics-
Name: Kitter Bitters

-Classified Information-
She is afraid of spider

Please note all classified information is not to be known IC without approval from the writer.

-History-
She joined and said hi to a new member.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Oh wow I’m still getting used to this forum format.

anyways, my questions. I have been working on my bio for a few days. I do sporadic research on the lore you have here, but there is a lot of information to digest so I am concerned about inconsistencies that conflict with what you have, so I was hoping someone might be kind enough to go over what I have so far and help me with that.

also my wordcraft is way out of practice. Is it inappropriate to ask for editing help, and where would I do that? I wouldn’t ask for help in my RP posts, but I can see my character BIO being frequented often, so I’d like that to be smooth if anyone is willing to help.

lastly, my character has some “redacted information” on his personal file with the First Order which even he is not aware of. Is there a confidential section of the character Bio forum that allows me to post information that can only be seen by people with appropriate clearance?

I completely agree with Heath and Kitter Bitters - that's a great way of doing it. If you have any questions about First Order lore, I'm happy to help with that. The board's First Order isn't exactly the same as the movie First Order, given the 800+ years between them, so if there's anything you're not sure about, me or anyone in the First Order staff team would be happy to help out. You can ask here, message us directly, or join our Discord server to speak with us more directly :)

Grand Shepherd Burtch

I completely agree with Heath and Kitter Bitters - that's a great way of doing it. If you have any questions about First Order lore, I'm happy to help with that. The board's First Order isn't exactly the same as the movie First Order, given the 800+ years between them, so if there's anything you're not sure about, me or anyone in the First Order staff team would be happy to help out. You can ask here, message us directly, or join our Discord server to speak with us more directly :)
Thank you so much! What is the general nature of the relationship between the Chiss Ascendancy and the First Order?

and since the death of snoke and the knights of ren, what is the Force using branch of the First Order? I have references to that in my current draft of my Bio, but I’m trying to clean things up right now.

Roudac Gannan

ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ
Thank you so much! What is the general nature of the relationship between the Chiss Ascendancy and the First Order?

and since the death of snoke and the knights of ren, what is the Force using branch of the First Order? I have references to that in my current draft of my Bio, but I’m trying to clean things up right now.

Hello, LC, if you have discord, we have a First Order character creation channel (in the link), and we can help you through the process.

We even have some posting templates for bios that might interest. Glad to see your interest in the FO, and currently our stance with the Chiss Ascendancy is friendly/allied.

Hope to see you to chat more. Welcome to the community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom