Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Howdy there!

My name's Omnic, I'm a full-time rancher and a very proud mother, and I've been roleplaying for some ten-odd years now. Started on forums, then moved to Reddit before all of its RP subs died, unfortunately enough, and then moved to Discord where I got recommended this place.

It has been... many, many a moon since I have done forum RP. I'm happy to be here; you guys seem to have cultivated what is in my eyes one of the most well organized RP sites that's existed on the internet for quite a while. I've been lurking for a bit, and am taking in the scenery before I get down and dirty with creating a character, lol. Hopefully I'll see some of y'all again soon!

Hello! Good to have you aboard! And a rancher to boot! That’s awesome. My extended family raises steers, but not on anything quite as expansive as a ranch.

Hey Omni! Welcome to Chaos. Used to help raise/stable/breed/vet horse and dogs. Been writing for a long time. So glad you like what you've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom