Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Just wanted to say greetings to everyone and let you all know that I am excited to be here as I start dropping a few characters out to RP :D This is going to be so much fun :D

Yes I did actually and have posted up first character, A Crazy Sith Doctor who is a bit of Force Vampire, just recently... Took me a bit of hard work to finish him, but he is finally done. I just also felt it was appropriate to come by and say hello, because I know I want to start on a second character in the more Light Side based factions. XD

Thank you for the greeting... it is so wonderful to be welcomed by a caring person looking out for me :D

Yamamoto Yamamoto

Greetings! Welcome to Chaos.

Crazy Sith, you say? Well we got a Sith Empire for that wink Oh, wait, I see they already found you. grin

And for a Light-sider? Well we certainly have opportunities there, like the Silver Jedi or even the Confederacy depending on how you feel about a Dark Sider being in charge. Plenty of factions large, medium, and small that'd be glad to have you.

Lots of stories out there waiting for you. Feel free to drop in the LFG Forum or the LFG channel on discord, and reach out any time if you have questions.

Yamamoto Yamamoto

Greetings! Welcome to Chaos.

Crazy Sith, you say? Well we got a Sith Empire for that wink Oh, wait, I see they already found you. grin

And for a Light-sider? Well we certainly have opportunities there, like the Silver Jedi or even the Confederacy depending on how you feel about a Dark Sider being in charge. Plenty of factions large, medium, and small that'd be glad to have you.

Lots of stories out there waiting for you. Feel free to drop in the LFG Forum or the LFG channel on discord, and reach out any time if you have questions.

What specifically do you mean by LFG channel on Discord, I see the one here but I didn't know there was one on Discord. Oh and I have no problems with a Dark Sider being in charge, it just depends on were I do end up going with my Light Side Jedi... which light side is a very loose term... given her goals and such falls more in between Light and Dark. Sometimes you got to go a little dark just to get shit done... damn Jedi won't let me blast a fool as she might say XD

Oh and Toph for just a second I thought your little image with the laughing dude said "Loli..." as though it were a joke and that cracked me up.

Yamamoto Yamamoto

Chaos' Discord is accessible at https://discord.gg/yYmUV36 (or by clicking the icon in the top right). Once joined up there, #looking_for_group can provide real-time advertisement and coordination with other players also on Discord. Many factions also have their own servers with their own LFG channels though the names can vary.

A grayer Jedi? The Confederacy has a Chapter (aka Academy/Temple/School/Order) for that: Acanthus. There's also one character ( Taiia Locke Taiia Locke ) that's actively pursuing the Je'daii way. Feel free to check us out on the board and in our discord. No fees. No obligation. Money-back guarantee.

Yamamoto Yamamoto Hi there, I pretty much came to chaos to explore the more 'balanced' force view that the Je'daii have so if that is of what you are interested in I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts on the subject as well as share my own if you are interested. Regardless, welcome to chaos I look forward to meeting you in character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom