Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Kyla Foy

K
*Jumps on the right shoulder of @[member="Vulpesen"] and the left of @MAI* "Hai there!! Welcome!!

Welcome to Chaos! Here's a few things every newbie should know:
  • The cinnamon rolls are bad for you.
  • The Dark Side doesn't really have cookies.
  • Avoid the plants...seriously.
  • If you need anything, the head of our Teftatorship will be glad to assist.
  • Being ginger is socially acceptible.
  • And most importantly: We're glad to see you and hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Isley Verd said:
The cinnamon rolls are bad for you. The Dark Side doesn't really have cookies. Avoid the plants...seriously. If you need anything, the head of our Teftatorship will be glad to assist. Being ginger is socially acceptible. And most importantly: We're glad to see you and hope you enjoy your stay!
Are all of these in the correct order of importance or are they just there? because she may need to know what to make sure what to stay away from.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

Isley Verd said:
These are indeed correct, up to date, and listed in order of importance. You would do well to make note of them too homie.
*mentions was also asking for own knowledge as well*

Fabula Cavataio said:
Also, your avatar is making me want to do an X-23 character.
I had a fething wolverine character but nobody wanted to RP with him. maybe I should break him out again......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom