Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone - SW RPer here

Thadd Zarr

T
Hello all,
Nice to be here. I will be making up my character soon. I wanted to get some advice first before I start. Are there any factions that really need the support from an initial character. I don't like playing too many characters maybe 2 at the most...
I am leaning towards the Syndicate or the Omega Pyre. Any other suggestions?

Thanks al in advance,

Ava Solborne

A
Welcome! I, a Republic person, appreciate your opinion, but if you would change your mind, The Republic has democracy and diplomacy. Two things a galaxy must have. And we have teatimes with crumpets.

Erich Lor

E
I suggest you join whatever suits your character best. Mandalorians, Sith, Republic, Omega are all fantastic but it really boils down to what you want to do with your character(or characters since you can make multiples). If you in vision your character being a straight up bad-ass that doesn't really answer to anyone i suggest joining The Syndicate, if you want to be a loyal soldier join either the Sith or Republic, or don't. Basically just go with what you imagine your character would want to go.

On another note. Go Omega Pyre were awesome~

Thadd Zarr

T
Makes Sense,
I read through some of the faction descriptions. Trying to get a grasp.. what they stand for, by reading them. The syndicate is interesting but very little background info on them.

Well I might be biased but the Imperial Remnant is trying to start up and you could be one of our founding members :D but really any faction is a great faction, and I think you should do whatever you think you can better write for.

Welcome to the site!

My suggestion, based upon what you're leaning towards already, are OmegaPyre and the Mandalorians. The Syndicate, while being headed by the best member on staff, isn't very active at present. So your best bet is hanging with Tegs or us Mandos! :)

Once more, welcome to Chaos and may your time here be splendid! :)

Welcome to the Site.

Although I would strongly recommend you joining us on the Dark Side, you seem to be interested in the neutral factions, so my suggestion would be Omega Pyre. Although they are not as active acquiring new planets as some of the more established factions (ie. Republic, Sith Empire, and to some extent the Mandolorian faction), they are gathering speed and I do hope they will become a factor in the great space race.

Whatever faction you do choose, welcome to the boards and I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Thadd Zarr

T
Thanks for the welcome all. If I have any questions as I go where can I post them? In the new members forum? (Like general storyline questions, or questions about this RP's background story.. ect.)

You could post your questions here to this thread, or the water cooler thread (for ooc stuff) or the RP board (for ic stuff). The open board is for IC rps. Usually there is someone lurking about ready and willing to answer your questions.

Jorn Mair

J
anybody is willing to help with what they know. and if you are going to make a different characters chose a faction that will fit the character's style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom