Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Darkness [Silver Jedi Order - Dominion of Irith]

Objective 1
Silver Jedi Special Forces
Razor Team Actual
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwmuvqFzfLI]Ride[/url]
[member="Ura Iolar"] l [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

Setter looked over at the Jedi that was remaining with him, when she asked him about killing. Setter, in the force, emanated death. The force moved darkly around those who were set out to kill. It was pitch-black around Setter, wherever he moved.

He stared at her for a little while, before turning the headset away from his mouth so he wouldn't cough up comms with intellectual debate.

Oh that's why he didn't like Jedi.

"They die. Whether you do it, or I do it, doesn't matter to me. Keep up or stay back." With that, he did a brass check on his rifle. So did the other members of Razor team, and one, a particularly muscular human, chuckled behind Setter. Setter sighed and looked at the Jedi, realizing she was just a kid.

"Ain't no peace ever built on no promises. It's built with this-" He tapped the RS-16 in his hands. "And fertilized with blood by your enemies. Go to Coruscant and count the bodies of the Republic troopers, of my brothers, and I want you to ask me again if I don't think we could've handled the Sith better by killing them all." The other Razor team members nodded around Setter. They were all veterans of Havoc squad and other special forces units within the Alliance and Republic, and all shared the sentiment that Setter brought forth.

Kill 'em all.

He lowered the mic back to his face.

"Standby for positive ID on shipment."

He spoke into the mic, communicating to the other members of Razor team, who waited in perched positions, eager to water the grass.

He spoke again.

"Razor, what makes the grass grow?"

Silence for a moment, then, in quiet unison across the comms-

"Blood."

Setter turned to the Jedi and grinned.

Objective:3
Allies: [member="Alexandra Porte"] / Open

Kahne glanced back to Alexandra as he gave her a small nod. With their children in the care of the Silvers for the time being, at least until a permanent place was found. The Jedi Master took it upon himself to have a more active role with the Jedi and with aiding those that were in need of it. The smell of smoke filled his nostrils as he took a small breath and then cleared his throat slightly.

The sound of cries could be heard in the distance as well as shouting and distant weapon sounds going off. He glanced to his companions from Lothal as this seemed like a picnic compared to what they went through at Lothal. That was a different sort of battle, however the feeling still stayed the same. He couldn't save everyone, that was something he learned a long time ago. Just do the best you could do. Fight as hard as you can, for as long as you can. And the force will take care of the rest.

Kahne held up his hand to halt the group as the moved from alleyway to alleyway to bypass the fighting for now, Kahne didn't want the civilians they picked up to get caught in the crossfire.

Thing's didn't always go as planned though.

"Everything alright back there?" Kahne inquired.

Objective: 3: Stop Gang War
Tags: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] / [member="Nolo Kontra"] / [member="Masaru Varga"] / [member="Ador Horn"] / [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

The warrior, named Masaru Varga according to Amon's HUD, and the younger Jedi Ador seemed to agree with his counterpoint to which he was slightly surprised. The Jedi Master, though, seemed to disagree. Vizsla shook his head in disagreement but said no more for a bit. It seemed the more one stayed under the Jedi, the more they got indoctrinated by their absurd codes and beliefs.

Amon realized why it had been so easy for his father to burn the temple on Ossus. [member="Ronan Vizsla"] always turned the enemy's weaknesses against them. The gangs on Irith probably would not be as smart to do so, but the gangs of Irith were not going to be the last foe these Jetii faced.

The Mandalorian shoved his way closer to Asaraa and whispered through his helmet's vocalizer just as the hatch of the shuttle was sliding open:

"These principles might not kill you on Irith, Jetii Knight Vaashe." He gave her a cold gaze with his Ranger's helmet before turning back to the battlefield ahead of them. "But they certainly will on Mandalore."

Amon jumped off the shuttle onto the dusty ground and flipped his beskad to its blunt side before dashing forward into the war zone after Asaraa.

Objective 2
Post 1
Allies [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Rose Decoria"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

These were the kinds of situations Jairdain had almost dreamed of growing up. Her parents had been focused on their business and instilled in her the ability to communicate with people. Then it was learned she could use the Force and she went for training with her people. Time had passed and eventually she had joined the Jedi.

It was in those early days of her time with them, that she had actually first met Kay and Veiere on Commenor. Not giving them too much thought at the time. Time passed and she had found herself working with them quite closely.

"This is great, Veiere. I look forward to working with you again."

She said this with a smile to him and offered to give him a friendly hug. They might not be family, but they were as close as any she had now. There were only a few people she thought of as family and Veiere was one of them.

Listening to the report of the officer, she nodded in agreement with Veiere.

Turning when an old friend joined them, she beamed a huge smile to Jessica. Almost like she was a teen again, she ran over to her and would give her friend a large hug.

"Wow, it has been far too long since we last saw each other, Master Jessica! How have you been?"

Their last meeting, she had been poisoned and Jessica had been the one to cleanse her. After their brief reunion, another person spoke up. One Jairdain had never met before. She asked what the plan was and she looked to Veiere for an answer as well. He was the one in charge here and while she knew what to do, she wanted to hear it from him.

Objective 3
Allies: [member="Amon Vizsla"] - [member="Ador Horn"] - [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] - [member="Nolo Kontra"] - [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

Masaru began to feel irritated as the clash of differing opinions continued for a little while longer. He understood both sides, but his mercenary background made him more partial to the thought that holding back against the gangs in this situation would make it more difficult to protect the civilians. Even though he felt a bit conflicted in the matter, he would stick by the two Jedi's side while they're still in the shuttle and would do everything in his power to follow the rules of the mission. However, Masaru knew that actions on the battlefield usually differ from desired outcomes.

All the thoughts that were going through Masaru's mind were cut off as doors of the shuttle opened up and the battle between gangs could clearly be seen. They were in enemy territory now, his battle sense now taking over. Before they leaped into battle, he saw Amon shove his way next to Asaraa and could tell that it wasn't to give her a pat on the back. He couldn't hear what was being said, but didn't worry about it too much. The young Jedi can handle herself along with everyone else in the shuttle and his focus was on the chaos in front of him.

Masaru jumped off the shuttle and charged into the battlefield with Amon. It was time to see what actions would decide the outcome of the battle.

Objective 1
Post 2
Tags: [member="Setter Ryburn"] | [member="Ura Iolar"]

Sigyn was amazed by Ura as she changed form. It was something you didn't see everyday. She tucked Ura's lightsaber away, and turned back to Setter. By the look she recieved, she knew he didn't like what she had said. She blushed under her bandana as Setter replied. It was hard to listen to, now that she was With the jedi, and been told that you should only kill when absolutly nescessary.

Only a few months before, she had agreed to this statement. Kill Your enemy before he kills you. She still thought like that sometimes. But the jedi had tried to make her forget it. What was best, she didn't know. But she did know that she didn't want to argue With all the People she curently worked With. So she only replied "Yes, sir."

Lynette Lykova

L
PLSVInd.png
Our History
Objective 03. Post 03.

What is the Kolgata Irai?

Once. Not so very long ago. They were a very special group of people who ruled inside the world of the gangs. Untouchable. They were cybernetically enhanced. Some, spiritually gifted. They were also some of the sharpest minds in all of Hutt Space. True leaders, with the dark potential to overcome their alien masters and reforge their broken homeworld into something new. They were not the Good Guys however. They were necessity. They were blood and they were crime. With a whole list of sins and darker deeds almost as long as the lengths of their infamous electro-plasmid swords. And they wore it all like a badge of honor. Cloaked in black leather, and black hat, and black cane. Always ready to do what was necessary to keep the gangs together. To keep them focused and rallied against their foreign, fat masters in the wide stars beyond.

"Alas. Such treason could not be tolerated." The familiar male voice sighed anew.

He turned in his long black coat and brushed the new dirt away from the rim of his dingy black top hat. Brushed a smile away from his well-scarred lips,

"The Shirath Rihtook of the Irokaan made a deal with our humble planet's foreign overlords. In exchange for vast chemical wealth and a sizeable fortune of spice; they sold out the Kolgata Irai's greatest secret. Our... Over-reliance on the Mass Energy Generator here in the city. The very source of our cybernetic prowess and, our unlimited bodily repairs."

He sat down on a dirty old stool and brushed his matted hair away from his one good eye. Leaning slowly against the workbench. Barely visible against the dark background of their hidden underground workshop. An old mech bay. One that definitely had seen better days.

Lynette cradled her mask and her helm in both hands. Nodding as he stopped short in his story. Then turning to reply in kind,

"So they blew the reactor. And killed the whole city."

"Yes."

He slowly turned his bandaged head to meet her blue-eyed gaze,

"Yes they did."

"And the rest of your people?"

"Dead. Some quickly from the blast and the radiation. Some slowly. From decay or the lack of repair."

He turned to hold up his wholly metal right arm. It looked rusted, scored, and dented from years of harsh fighting,

"We cyborgs aren't good for much when our repair facilities are blown to pieces. Especially when our kind suddenly found themselves, under siege."

Lynette looked around the motley background of the old and broken mech bay. All around, huddled tightly in small corners or found bunking in the cracks and shadows of her vision. There must have been at least two hundred people cobbled in down here. Most of them looking just as dirty and broken as this workshop itself.

He sighed again and continued with a gesture of his hat,

"We've been down here for two years. Hiding. Surviving. Waiting for the last of the Shirath Rihtook to come and, finish, the job."

"But you have also been busy." Lynette narrowed.

"Oh yes." He nodded. Trying desperately to hide his growing smile. "...Yes yes. We have. Busy, busy little bees."

He stood up and ushered Lynette to follow.

The half-metal, half-man walked the heavily-suited Jedi over to a drawing board. Illuminated only partially in the damp and dark lighting of the bay. Then he put back on his black top hat and pointed with his long metal cane,

"See. Just here." He gestured with a tap, "It hasn't all been for nothing."

"This..." Lynette stood over his shoulder and peered down with a dark eye, "...This is a map of the subways. For the entire region. And beyond. Why, this could contain be the whole planet's geo-thermal energy transmit map!?"

"Yes. Haha! ...Good good. Yes indeed." He stammered. Tapping his black cane against the ground. "This is our future. And, our revenge."

Lynette stood over the map for just a moment longer. Watching as the dark imagination of the man beside slowly grew outwards into something more.

"You mean to sneak into their hideouts. Dig your way in." She turned.

"Oh yes. We're very close. Very close." He smiled openly. Revealing the chrome and metal in his mouth. Then he pointed again to the map.

"See. Here and here. We're only days away from being underneath both of them. And... Not just at their fortresses either. We've still got the old tunnels that back into our old bases too. Strong points in every city that we, the Kolgata Irai, used to own for ourselves."

"So. You'll hit them everywhere. Everywhere at once."

He smiled again. "Everywhere that counts."

But still. Lynette turned to look around the motley crew here assembled. They didn't look much like soldiers to her. They looked like drained and tired refugees.

"But your people?"

"Ahh yes. ...Well. I suppose that's where we could use some help, you see? My clansmates. We aren't what we used to be. Two years of dirt and fatigue have worn heavy upon our metal bodies. Most of the full cyborgs have already passed away from lack of parts. My brother. My sisters. Many among those who have already passed on, in their great journey towards the Gods."

"I'm sorry."

"Please." He held up a broken metal hand, "I know how my people must look to you. Our history is one of blood and suffering. And not just for the territories we used to control either. I have no qualms about what my people did to remain in control. This planet is a harsh one, my friend. You'll find no heroes nor virgin maidens here. That, I promise you."

Lynette narrowed her eyes and held her mask firmly against her hip. Waiting for him to continue.

"Anyway. ...Yes. I'm afraid our great revenge must wait a little longer, it seems. For we've run out of people who can fight against them. The Irokaan, The Kioxes. The Tempath, and the Shirath Rihtook. Always they have outnumbered us, yes. But never before have we been so broken as we are now. I fear that before we can strike the final blow..."

He turned and sighed again, "...Well. I fear that we won't much survive the long night alone."

Lynette mustered up all the courage she could offer. Then held her head high and continued,

"I came here looking for allies against the cartels on behalf of the Silver Government. I came here seeking the great legend of the Untouchable Kolgatas!"

He bowed ever so slightly in shame, "Then I am afraid, good Master Jedi. That we must disappoint you."

"Oh no." She waved him away with a gust of her hand, "I'm afraid, Master Irai. That your people have just given me all I need to win this petty little gang war..."

She looked down at the map of the planetary underground and smiled.

"...Once and for all."

Objective One
Razor Team
Silver Jedi Special Forces
[member="Sigyn Vanir"] l [member="Ura Iolar"]

"You ain't gotta like it, kid. Just gotta do it."

Setter's men positioned in a half-moon formation around the warehouse, eagerly waiting for the signal from their shape-shifting sand friend on that they were clear to move into the building. Setter rolled his fingers over his rifle, humming an old Republic tune while he waited. He tapped his foot on the ground, glancing around now and again.

"I expect you to not falter when we get close to the target, by the way."

His tone was very...matter-of-factly. Like he was out grocery shopping, not taking people's lives.

Objective 3
Allies: [member="Amon Vizsla"] - [member="Ador Horn"] - [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] - [member="Nolo Kontra"] - [member="Masaru Varga"]

Josh had made his impression known. Death was part of war, death was part of battle. But if they could control the situation enough to decide if people lived or died... They had their orders. Kill only if necessary. Not before. These were not dangerous Sith Lords that would ravage entire systems. These were thugs, who they could handle. Who would be more likely to repent and change if incarcerated, given the chance. Who wanted to be a thug with Jedi running around the planet, having it under their protection? Nobody smart, anyway.

And for those who didn't? They'd probably just get themselves killed anyway. Such was the nature of common criminals. If they didn't know when to quit, they usually died. Either from dealing with their own fellow criminals, or because they forced their hands later. But Josh tried to hope just a little that each one he took down today would consider that choice carefully. As the shuttle came down, Josh would step off and act immediately. Deciding to be the Silver Jedi's opening shot, he would hold out his hands and intercept two battling "gladiators" in the middle of a melee bout. How? The act of firing two grappling hooks from his wrists, wrapping around and locking their arms together before Josh immediately pulled. Their heads would crack together and they'd go down from the force before Josh would retract the hooks.

When the time came, he had an ace up his sleeve as well...

Locations: Irith
Objective: 3: Stop the gang war...would cake work?

Tagging: [member="Amon Vizsla"] | [member="Nolo Kontra"] | [member="Masaru Varga"] | [member="Ador Horn"]

xwaVi2.png
Asaraa could still hear Amon's words ringing in her ears as loudly as the footsteps behind her as the closed in on the crowd. She didn't want to admit he was right, that she'd been underestimating the dangers they might be facing and the importance of self preservation. Even in the middle of combat, she'd never had to deal with the idea that it was dangerous and she or her allies might not be coming back from this. In the middle of facing the Sith, the Mandalorian Empire and the other horrors of the galaxy that was a truth that had never really struck home for her. Asaraa knew, intellectually, that she'd been lucky to avoid having to face that so far but, the smell of burning dragged her back to focus on the present, on the situation they were running into. The Jedi felt as much as saw Masaru and Amon rush past her as she skidded to a halt, her blue eyes settling down on the rioters brawling in the street. She wished that she could find a way to just convince them all to just drop their weapons and go home. She knew that the Silver Jedi forces were more skilled, but all it took was one lucky shot and that was it. Without thinking about it she turned to the side as a knife blade came whistling towards her passing just in front of her face as it clattered down to the stone behind her. "You could have hurt someone with that." The girl made a gesture with her hand, the other knifes in his hand tearing loose of his grasp, just hanging in the air like a school of hungry piranhas, the light glinting off their blades as they all turning in the air to point at hte hapless man. "You want to go home now and think about what you're doing with your life." That was one down...just several...thousand...more. There had to be an easier way to do this right?

Objective 3: Take out the Gangs the best way he knows how.
Allies:[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] - [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] - [member="Amon Vizsla"] - [member="Ador Horn"] - [member="Nolo Kontra"]

While this was a dire situation, it was also where Masaru felt most comfortable: On the battlefield. He didn't really have the gear to take the gangs out with non-lethal force without putting himself in danger, but he fought best when the odds were against him. He couldn't deflect blaster bolts or use the force, but who needs those abilities anyway?

Jumping straight into the chaos, Masaru interrupts two rival gangsters by punching one of them out cold, the feeling of his fist connecting fueling his battle instincs even more. The other gangster was frightened but not enough to make him back off. He must have figured out the mercenary wasn't with them by the equipment he had, but it didn't really matter. Using this time to stab Masaru in the ribs, the gangster lunged forward.

Unfortunately for him, Masaru expected some form of attack. Turning and dodging the thrust, Masaru grabbed the gangsters hand and twisted it, forcing him to drop the knife. Next, the mercenary threw the gangster onto the ground. Another gang member tried to catch him by suprise, but the attempt was quite sloppy, leaving his entire body open. A quick uppercut to the chin ended his assualt, the man falling towards Masaru.

"Too easy."

The mercenary quickly regretted his words when he saw a blaster pointed at him and the unconscious gang member on his shoulder. Moving quickly, Masaru threw the unconscious body onto the ground and ducked down; the blaster bolt barely missing his head.

Masaru moved towards the man with a blaster before he could fire again. The mercenary jabbed at the gangster's gut, making him doubled over and allowing the mercenary to lift him up and flip him over his back.

While he had the chance, Masaru moved the unconscious gang members to cover so they wouldn't get shot by a stray blaster bolt.

"Now, time to get back out there."

Masaru began running towards danger again, while also keeping an eye on the distance between him and his allies. He wanted to make sure he could help them if they needed it.

Objective 2: Represent the Silver Jedi Order.
Diplomatic Envoy: [member="Rose Decoria"], [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] & [member="Jairdain"].
Er6tw3E.png
"So, what is the plan for when we talk to them?".
Veiere Arenais turned to glance back to one of his companions for the mission, [member="Rose Decoria"]; "From what I've heard, the City's been overrun with hostility between the Irokaan and the Kioxes, Street Gangs of some sort" Veiere replied, going off of the knowledge from their briefing prior to leaving Kashyyyk. "Our first Priority should be to establish a positive report with the officials here, and then gently push to have them offer whatever support they haven't already, to try and avoid any need for aggression when settling the people of this world", Riots were on-going and the whole settlement had seemingly had enough of the crime and over-populated, run down establishment that was in place.

Touching down upon the loading bay of Irith's Spaceport, the CR90 Corvette began to whine down as the small crew set about running the usual checks and maintenance, refueling for the time that they would be leaving and returning home. The Captain of the vessel moved to walk alongside the Jedi as they were able to disembark, and would be soon greeted by the local officials, of whom appeared somewhat on-edge.

"Greetings and welcome, Masters of the Jedi", the leading human male offered them a hand in gesture to walk with them. He didn't appear to waste any time in showing his intent to leave the open area and return to somewhere more confined. "My name is Dyos. Please excuse the haste of my friends and I, but the situation has escalated since we last spoke with your Leaders", the man explained. The situation being that the local populace seemed to be refusing to stand down quietly and the added presence of the foreign peace keepers hadn't appeared to have settled any voices of dissent as of yet.

Sparing a glance back at [member="Jairdain"] and [member="Jessica Med-Beq"], Veiere didn't want to imagine the harm that had come from the rioting already. "I understand your caution" Veiere spoke plainly, "Though I understand that my superiors have sent word ahead that we wished to talk with any persons of notable influence among the commoners. Is that correct?".

Dyos looked somewhat apprehensively to the Jedi, only to nod and reiterate the purpose of their arrival; "Indeed Master Jedi, we have been approached in the past by representatives with the hope of negotiating a peaceful solution, without the need of help from outsiders such as yourselves. Word has been sent for their attendance, and with luck, perhaps they will see reason with the presence of your people here to enforce law and order once again on Irith".

Rose Decoria

R
Listening, Rose was cautious, gangs were never a good sign. They tended to cause more issues and harm, also introducing drugs and slavery to worlds where those two are illegal. Looking over to Veiere, Rose expressed her worries. "Gangs could be an issue, should we offer Antarian Rangers to end the gangs in a peaceful manner as possible? Even if the people we talk to say the gangs will dissipate there is no assurances that will occur." Rose was firm on this, Eshan was supposedly low-crime then the Mandalorians came and accused them of slavery and such. It was something to keep an eye on.

As the ship landed, Rose checked to see if Kat had messaged her or if there was a picture sent of her daughter. However, there was nothing, sighing, Rose stood up and stepped off the ship and onto the docking platform. Seeing the representatives approaching them, Rose raised an eyebrow when it was mentioned that issues had only degraded since they had last heard. It was not going well but Rose felt sure that they could move forward and work on getting things on the right track. Looking at the others, Rose wasn't sure how she felt about being the only Non-Force User but she had to accept it, she was part of a faction focused on Jedi and the Force, but she wanted to offer another side to things. A non-Jedi view that might make things easier for foreign dignitaries.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
Objective: 3 Helping civilians
Allies: SJO
w/Kahne Porte
___

They had been making their from alleyway to alleyway with the civilians in tow; picking up one or two more as they came across them. Alexandra was relieved that the Alliance guard squad from the Battle of Lothal now was with them rather than just the two Jedi by themselves. She still had a ways to go to master the Force, but slowly and surely the Jedi Master was fine tuning his apprentice's skills and knowledge of the Force. Kahne was an ever patient teacher just as he was as a husband to her and father to their two children. It took a lot to get the Naboo flustered though Alex was sure she'd tested that red line a time or two.

"We're doing good back here... No, wait... " Alexandra replied just as her danger sense tingled, then flared.

Alex immediately spun around on her booted heel. As the brunette did, she called her lightsaber to hand and ignited it with a snap-hiss mid-turn. The Jedi apprentice brought the orchid-hued blade around and upward to deflect a blaster bolt just in time.

"We've got company, Kahne!" she called back over her shoulder, then fell into a tight figure eight pattern as more shots came their way from the other end of the alley.

Her goal was to give cover to those who couldn't defend themselves and time for those who could to set up some suppression fire. Hopefully the Force would continue to guide Alex in that moment.

Ura waited in her location, disguised as just some normal sand as she noticed some crates coming in. She watched carefully, spotting a cargo speeder coming towards the factory. The Lervon watched carefully as a the driver and a factory guard passed some credits between themselves and the speeder slowly floated into the place. She then, slowly moved to the other side of the roof, and tossed her IFF tag into the air to signal the others. Unfortunately, a guard noticed this.

"What the heck?"

Poodoo! The guard slowly walked up, looking at her and trying to find the thing that moved.

"Ah! Probably just me." The guard then got back on his route, not paying much mind to Ura.

[member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

Setter's men were ruthless.

They were well-trained.

Well-oiled killing machines.

To them, murder was not just an art-form, or a way of life. It was a business. Business that needed to be done. Setter bobbed his head as they took cordons, and the assault team gave the signal as the IFF went up. Setter smirked, pulling his skull mask up. No one was getting in or out. Setter flipped his night-vision down across his face, smirking as the darkness gave way to an infrared spectrum. He turned to the Jedi beside him.

[member="Sigyn Vanir"] was in for a treat. [member="Ura Iolar"] had done her job well.

"Execute."

Setter spoke into the comm headset, and at once, Razor team stood up, creeping towards the building. The perimeter guards were taken down by either suppressed rifle fire, or by the favored garrote method. Setter led Sigyn closer, as the perimeter guards were laid down and quietly dragged into the darkness. The assault team went for the power converters, disabling the lights- temporarily. Backup generators took care of the smaller lights, but the spice dealers in question were still slightly in the dark. Razor team slowly crept in, rifles at the high ready. Setter combat-walked near the speeder, and shot two of the men moving the spice.

The guard that was startled by Ura turned to see his compatriot get garroted and dragged into the shadows by one of Setter's men. He turned back to where he saw the IFF tag. He opened his mouth to scream, but the majority of his face was removed by a well-placed pair of shots by one of Setter's marksman. Setter stood over the speeder, as his men wrapped up and killed the remaining criminals in the compound. The gentle thwacks of suppressed rifles rang out for no less than ten seconds. The enemy had time to get exactly one shot off- but it went wide, and missed.

Setter gestured to Sigyn- he kept her close so that she avoided the burden of having to kill anyone.

"I'll let you take a look at the drugs, kid. Got better...detective work than I do, probably."

Setter's rough way of saying that she didn't have to feel the guilt over the deaths of the scumbags at Setter's feet. Setter went around with his men, dead-checking, and double-tapping when necessary. Razor team really did live up to their motto-

Kill 'em all.

Sigyn was left to investigate the drug delivery, and find any clues, while Razor mopped up the wounded thugs.

Objective: 3
Equipment: See Sig
Tags: [member="Masaru Varga"], [member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

The Green Jedi had said his part in the debating to come and had no more words to share. The others whether they realized it or not had conceded that if push came to shove there would potentially be death. One never entered a battlefield without expecting it. Ador had witnessed it firsthand, having experienced the thoughts and final moments of troopers eradicated in a Turbolaser barrage. Ador had felt death in a way he never wished to again and it hadn’t been by his own hand and the boy knew if it came down to an innocent family or a thug that threatened them… Well the choice was clear.

With a hiss, the doors to the dropship slid open and the Corellian dropped out, the roar of the dropship's engines overtaking his sense of hearing yet a Jedi did not need it. All they needed was the force. With a flick of his wrist Ador summoned his saber hilt from within the sleeves of his robe. The large Beskar hilt shinning in the planet’s primary. A small click and twist of Ador’s wrists and the saber came to life. The faint scent of ozone filled the air as a blade well over 9ft long came to life.

The blade dominated the area around Ador and as he swung the blade around at a thug it slammed into the man from a distance lifting him off his feet and flinging him into the wall of a nearby building. Between the crushgaunts, he wore and the force Ador’s blows were enough to knock the man unconscious as the blade was set to stun.

Journeying down an alley Ador began to move at a sprint to get around and flank the criminals from behind while the others continued to distract and incapacitate them.

Objective: 3: Stop Gang War
Tags: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] / [member="Masaru Varga"] / [member="Ador Horn"] / [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

The task force dispersed widening the area they could cover which gave Amon some hope they actually had some sort of basic tactical knowledge on a battlefield. Maybe the Jedi wouldn't go and kill their selves off as easily as he believed.

He'd hate to be tasked with carrying corpses.

A Ranger scout had taken a vantage point on a nearby building and reported a holographic view of the area with the enemies movements. It gave the Mandalorian an edge to anticipate the criminals movements and move to intercept them. The blunt side and the hilt of his beskad worked wonders in knocking people out but he wasn't sure if he could keep that up and survive eventually.

A movement on tactical view provided by the Ranger scout alerted the Vizsla of imminent danger coming Vaashe's way.

"Watch your flanks, Jetii." Amon coldly warned through the comms. Knocking people out rather than outright killing them was a much more challenging feat for anyone. If she didn't watch out, Vaashe's Jedi principles might turn out to be her own gravediggers.

Objective 2: Diplomatic mission
Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Rose Decoria"] [member="Jairdain"]

"It has been for years by now. I have been very busy: my duties give me a lot of work" she answered Jair after Jair gave Jessica a hug.

Corruption among law enforcement is a likely issue that I feel must be brought up in a case of crime problems, and that I know a few Jedi wouldn't think of when they think of a diplomatic response to that sort of issues, she thought. One mustn't overlook the possibility that regulations may as well be too complex to appropriately enforce, as has been the case on Chandaar. And yet she knew that a free-trade agreement that was limited in scope to construction materials and other necessities was also part of what she wanted out of it. As the delegation's ship landed at the spaceport, she couldn't help but think of other things that could help the population. Rose was quite different from the other three in the delegation, but perhaps Rose would understand in time that Jessica is not one's ordinary Jedi. And yet she couldn't help but feel that, even though the officials are on edge, what would appear as an out-of-the-box idea may well be what they need to maintain hope of a peaceful resolution. At least, to the average commoner that may be left wondering how a peaceful resolution can even be achieved.

"Maybe rooting out corruption among law enforcement would instead be key to this, and also a free-trade agreement for necessities as well as construction materials. Oh and it's entirely possible laws are too complex to enforce adequately, or some other inefficiency in law enforcement may exist, so we need to review this aspect, too"

Objective 2: Represent the Silver Jedi Order.
Diplomatic Envoy: [member="Rose Decoria"], [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] & @Jairdain.
Er6tw3E.png
"Maybe rooting out corruption among law enforcement would instead be key to this, and also a free-trade agreement for necessities as well as construction materials. Oh and it's entirely possible laws are too complex to enforce adequately, or some other inefficiency in law enforcement may exist, so we need to review this aspect, too".
Veiere's gaze turned, the Jedi looking back to his companions, having heard [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] speak up with the suggestion that the authorities could potentially be corrupt. Truth be told, it wouldn't have surprised him, for Veiere had experience when it came to politics, both good and bad; however they hadn't come to interfere with Irith's government structure and any investigation into the powers that be, were up to those whom governed the land and people.

"I don't think it's our place to interfere, there" Veiere replied, voicing his disagreement. "We've been assigned to the task of helping the people. It was the government in place that have requested for the aid of the Silver Jedi and our objective here is to help encourage communication with any influential persons that might enable a peaceful solution to the present riots", there was still an element of the old school in Veiere. It was his belief that the Jedi were there to help, but not to force change upon the unwilling.

"That said, if they request for your assistance in that area then by all means" He added, considering the complaints that might be heard once they were to arrive at the meeting point for all parties. Jedi, government and the local citizenship. No doubt there were a strong list of grievances that they'd be required to hear out before there would be any mutual ground made on the subject of settling disputes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom