Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have You Met Other SWRP Writers?

How many other SWRP writers have you met in person?

• Total voters
None currently, one who RPed here briefly with the Mage crew. However, I have a list.

@[member="Magena Dray"], @[member="Marek Starchaser"], @[member="Ignasius Van-Derveld"], and so on ...

Akodya Mune

A
Well, I have met Rasu Gan's writer (well because we're cousins so...yea doesn't count) but there are lots of you guys I would really like to meet one day!

None. And most likely I will never meet anyone in the near future. #LifeInEstonia

Of course the possibility to meet an European is much higher, especially with some people from the northeastern countries like... @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], maybe some others too...

I've met three other Star Wars writers, although not from this community. But agani this poll (like the where you live poll) won't let me vote.

@[member="Rolim Crow"] is a friend of mine as well I live with @Owen Star hahahah I've never met them but I pulled em away from another rp @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rat Six"]

Also me and @[member="Rexus Drath"] talk all the time, had a convo last night on the phone. "Yes I'm trying ti get you in bed." Hahahah XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom