Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant. Oh how easily her loyalty swayed. For eons she belonged to the Republic, the men and woman who stood for democracy and peace. For a brief moment the Planet Metropolis was snatched away from the righteous and rested within the dark tentacles of the Sith. Their grasp of her was brief, the Master of the Dark side defeated and reclaimed by the light. It was only a matter of time before darkness swept over, covering its entirety like a blanket of shade. Oh how easily her loyalty swayed.

Despite the Planets affiliation it was always considered as the Central Hub off the Galaxy which consequently meant that all walks of life entered her atmosphere for whatever reason. Commerce, trade, logistics, illegal activity, dominance. The reasons did not matter. Brahlis was here on business and like many other patrons he found himself inside a Cantina enjoying the company of locals, fine food and a refreshing beverage to quench his thirst. Long past were his days as a Republic Soldier yet he felt some sort of....pull to this Planet. He could not describe it. The Kiffar Mercenary wore an attire consisting of an indigo jacket made of hide, more an accessory than armor. This covered a simple long sleeved black shirt that tucked into an equally normal pair of ebony pants, the only defining feature on this particular clothing were the durasteel knee pads. A pair of high cut leather boots and a shoulder guard complimented his attire, the only mementos he kept during his service to the Republic.

The Vacuum mask he usually wore had retracted to a mere collar that strangled his neck, his weapons of choice holstered in their respective sheaths. The night was young and so far quiet. That all changed in an instant. Before he could say 'bantha poodoo' his amber eyes traced a hovering man whose head exploded like a thermal detonator, brain matter and tissue raining from the ceiling and painting the floor boards red. It was another day in Coruscant. The 'normal' patrons reacted as he expected, fear and horror radiating from them like a vivid smell before evacuating in a timely fashion. The rest who stayed were either unphased or simply did not care. Brahlis was the latter. There was nothing he could do for the unfortunate man anyway. This was Sith territory and only a fool dared challenge them on their turf. "Speaking of fools..."

[Member=Kal Kandossii] entered the bar and made a terrible first impression. Weather intentional or not he had drawn eyes to himself making him the next eligible corpse that littered the bars floors and tables and with the entrance of the Ewok [Member=Warok the Defiler] it seemed that Kals luck had finally run out. Brahlis could not comprehend the reason for such ignorance. He was like a beacon for trouble, not only that but he dared to cause it in this bar of all places. The Kiffar had not talent in the Force so he was unable to identify who exactly wielded the invisible magic. He had two confirmed counts and that was already enough for him. But it mattered not. The more focus that was on the yellow haired male, the less that was on him. For the moment Brahlis kept to himself and enjoyed the company that was present around his table although his entourage had decreased in numbers due to the earlier incident. No matter. Less credits to spend on tips. He grasped the cup and pressed it to his lips, enjoying the cool liquid as it ran down his throat.

Another day in Coruscant.

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Ket Van Derveld"] @Aldous Hofmann @Seanna Vel @Kal Kandossii @Darth Sinna @Curupira Hawk @Cat Van-Derveld @Hytiix Mizgar @Sasha @Warok the Defiler

When nobody took him up on his offer to buy the next round Sarkin shrugged.

"Hey more for me then."

Sliding over to an empty booth away from the crowd Sarkin ordered up a bottle of Ale shaking off a glass preferring to drink from the bottle itself. Sarkin smiled to himself muttering under his breathe. "Man Sarkin what have you reduced yourself to now."

Seeing the gand pull a blaster on the evil teddy bear made Kal grin. "Thanks gand my man." Course then he was distracted by the blonde trying to squeeze by. "If you wanted to get close darlin' all you had to do was ask." He winked at her as he tossed the dart back at the ewok and sat heavily on the bar stool, still feeling the effects of the toxin despite only the barest amount hitting his blood stream.

Tapping the bar with a spare credit he waited for another whiskey while looking around the bar getting his bearing on the furniture and the changing patrons within. A man had offered drinks but then had retreated to a corner. Near him sat a dark clad figure with gold colored eyes. This place is definitely interesting, he thought to himself.

[member="Sarkin Vance"] [member="Lydeck"] [member="Felicity Simmons"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Hytiix Mizgar"]

Hytiix

Wondering Findsman
Shrugged faintly as the blonde human scientist gave no response. Perhaps she didn't hear him or didn't care to respond.

Mytiix decides to gather up his DL-44 from its spot on thr floor and walk over towards [member="Kal Kandossii"] who sat at the bar. "No need to thank Mytiix..unless it involves credits or a drink." The Gand said with a slightly upbeat tone.

The Ewok made a noise which sounded suspiciously like "meep" as he slid backward due to the Gand's telekinetic shove; only managing to maintain his balance through the Force. Also, he was quite short, so that helped as well.... for once.

Coming to a stop against a table, Warok steadied himself and promptly began trundling right toward [member="Kal Kandossii"]. The little ursine gave no warning as he raised his bone-fashioned blowgun on high, and again for no rational reason, attempted to bring it down on the back of the blond man's head.

"You. Fight."

It was as he expected. One could not simply walk into Sith Territory and start a confrontation without walking away with a simple apology, or by ignoring them altogether. It would be an early funeral for the Gand and the blonde haired humanoid. Perhaps they could get a discount on burial services if their families arranged it together? Brahlis chuckled to himself as his amber eyes rested on the scene unfolding before him. The two were brave, he gave them that. Brave but stupid. Did they not see how easily [Member=Ket Van Derveld] used the Force to make a mans head explode? And that occurred over a simple squabble. Imagine what he would do if they attacked a fellow comrade, if Sith had such things.

The Kiffar made himself heard as he directed his attention to the two sitting at the bar, namely [Member=Hytiix Mizgar] and [Member=Kal Kandossii] "Just a friendly word of advice strangers. Run now. Or should I arrange for a coroner to collect your remains?" he finished his beverage in one foul swoop before continuing "You walk into THEIR territory, cause a scene and direct insults towards their members...and expect to walk out of this cantina alive? Run now. You have no chance of besting them in combat, especially not here"

[member="Kal Kandossii"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Hytiix Mizgar"]

A nervous gurgle in the back of her throat erupted. She was outraged. Unfortunately, it sounded more like a squeal-grunt-giggle. One pointed finger rose at the furry-bear.

"Do you know how long the decontamination process takes?!?! Keep your paws away from me and my equipment AND my lab or you'll wake up with no hair and smell like moldy-Bantha cheese by tomorrow morning!"

Lips pursed as her face flushed red from the unprofessional outburst.

She turned to the Gand who must've had the attention-span of one of her lab mynocks because before she was able to utter a response, he focused his attention on another blond of a different gender. Eyes bulged slightly behind glasses at the wink and catcall from the one who so quickly caught the Gand's attention.

She just didn't know if the Gand was about to get rejected by the blond man because of her. That would just be awkward. She was a scientist, not a sociologist!

With no social grace, she clutched her samples and continued on for the exit, only stumbling once in those black heels.

Hytiix

Wondering Findsman
Perhaps the Gand wasn't feeling well, he did feel odd since he had arrived at the bar. Something itched the back of his mind as if his connection to the force was telling him something..or hinting. Hytiix would look at [member="Lydeck"] for a moment then smiles slightly forcing his circular mouth into the closest thing as possible for a moment before turning back facing forwards at the bar.

Hytiix's insect eyes would catch [member="Felicity Simmons"] 's gaze as she looked towards him and nods. "Did you say something to Hytiix? I apologize. He feels..odd..perhaps a flu? no no.." he trailed off as his mind continued to process exactly what he was distracted by.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Curupira had mostly been ignoring everything but Ket, the music and the redhead who needed to die when, for the moment at least, the Dathomiri let it be as she had Ket's undivided attention, his arms firmly wrapped around her waist. He entire body willingly drew to him, golden eyes watching into his sapphire orbs as he whispered. He earned himself a smile with those words. The moment passed all too soon though, as the Sith Lord began to release her, twirling her around. Swiftly, she turned on her toes in all the grace she possessed for those types of dances.

And then...

Her head snapped in the direction from where Ket had been snapped. There stood Cat Van Derveld. Her eyes narrowed in an instantly, her heels clacking down together to ensure her balance. Ket laughed to it now but Curupira wasn't all too happy. "And I don't tolerate anyone else laying a hand on my mate," she firmly added, not letting her golden gaze leave her brother-in-law. He was lucky he was family. Not that she had a thing for pain in matter of speaking or hurting Ket... but still. If anyone was allowed, she was allowed.

Curupira didn't stay angry for long though. He was family after all. And first mistakes were forgiven. As long as he learned.

And since Ket had already motioned to his table for the man to join them, Curupira made her way over to the table, still holding Ket's hand, dragging him along with her. All the while, ignoring everything and anything else happened in the bar around them. Curupira was good at simply zoning out what didn't interest her.

[member="Ket Van Derveld"] | [member="Cat Van-Derveld"]

Kal grinned at the gand. "A man parted from his credits will be poor soon, but a man willing to share a drink with a stranger, especially one willing to watch his back, well that man gains wealth. Have a drink pal. Name's Kal. I don't think I caught yours." When the previously noticed man with the odd eyes spoke he turned his head to look in his direction.

"I dated gal once, from Corellia, she hated bad odds, always liked the long shots. I did'nt come in here looking for trouble, or a fight. That man killed my informant. Thankfully I still got my info. As for running, I don't like it. My legs cramp up and I don't like having my back to potential enemies. Plus I think I like it here. So here I will remain until I've drank my fill, with my new gand friend. As for a coroner, hell, we all have to die some time. I'm just not planning today to be my day. You look dry, you are welcome to share my bottle."

As his eyes turned to follow the leggy blonde he shook his head at her gracefulness. "I wouldn't mind ..." Then he heard the swift patter of feet and turned raising his arm that took the blow from the ewok. "Frak you evil disgruntled rabid sarlac chew toy! Settle down! I don't want to have to shoot the stuffing out of you!" His left hand drifted to the grips of his pistol as he watched evil Wicket.

@Hytiix@ Felicity Simmons @Lydeck @Warok the Defiler

Cryax wondered if he had made a mistake wandering into this Coruscant dive, especially since every inch of the bar seemed to be crawling with dishelved characters along with some alien species he’d only seen on the HoloNet. Like the squat fuzzball who was scurrying around thwacking some of the patrons with a weird-looking stick. Still it had been ages since he left his hideout, a dingy one-room hovel in the Entertainment District run by an “ask-no-questions” type of landlord. He had been crawling up the walls like a Dool bug on Glitterstim until it dawned on him that a drink might scratch his itch. Perhaps a bottle or two of Corelian Ale, a small luxury he could barely afford since stolen credits would only last so long.

The Chiss sighed and crossed the room to the bar, averting his eyes as much as possible while ordering a drink. On the HoloNet, the shy slicer relished in anonymity, the absence of emotional cues that always perplexed him in the midst of social gatherings, the familiarity of pure data, numbers and lines, information that was clear and not brimming with human subtext he was unable to fully understand. Suddenly he wished he could sink down into his barstool and disappear.

[member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Kal Kandossii"] [member="Hytiix"] [member="Lydeck"] [member="Curupira Hawk"]

"That's it you pint size doll!" Gripping the edge of the table the ewok was standing on Kal heaved upwards turning it on it's side and hopefully sending the little runt flying away to land on it's noggin. Since it was already crazy there would be no permanent brain damage. Kal smirked in anticipation of seeing the rabid bear go 'boom'.

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Oka Osaa

Oka sat on the bar close to where the commotion was going on. He just sat there in his black robes and cloak sipping hot H'Kak bean tea. It was common for people to die in places like this but a man exploding from the head was just wrong... and over a song... The planet is under sith rule but that doesn't mean there's no order. He didn't want to attract imperial officers so he just sat there sipping every few seconds. What a day this will become.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Aldous Hofmann"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Kal Kandossii"] [member="Darth Sinna"] [member="Curupira Hawk"] [member="Cat Van-Derveld"] [member="Hytiix"][member="Sasha"] [member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Felicity Simmons"]

Wait, was that a flying bear that just went past? The scene in this bar was getting crazier as the night went on. Cryax poised his hand on near blaster just in case. He wasn't a good shot at all, and if he was going to hang out in places like this he knew he'd have to find someone to teach how to actually use the thing. He looked to the man next to him, a striking figure in black robes sipping bean tea. Was that a Jedi? Cryax had never actually met one and figured if he did, at least he'd have a good story to brag about on the Slicer HoloForums.

He turned to the figure at the bar next to him. "Is this place always like this?" He asked the man.

[member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Kal Kandossii"]

Oka Osaa

"Not usually, its not everyday a skull is crushed by the force... but you know... this is Coruscant." Oka said without turning his head. His black hood would not reveal his face until he turned or took it off. The goal was to not get drunk, but have fun. That doesn't happen very often.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

By the holy stars, these guys were force users. He knew he was over his head being at a place like this but what the man in black said just sealed the deal. Cryax was glad he had not actually witnessed the skull crushing bit with his own red eyes. He was fascinated by the man in black and wanted to ask him all kinds of questions, but he sensed the man might want to be left alone. He definitely wanted to keep his skull intact in any case.

Still, a bit emboldened by a few Corellian ales, he ventured another question. "Do you know this skull crushing man personally?"

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

Oka laughed for a short moment. "If I did, he'd be dead or behind a ray shield. People that are a nuisance to society should be eliminated." he said taking another sip of his tea. Maybe saying he would be dead or eliminated was too far but he just exploded a mans skull.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax responded by nodding his head emphatically. People that crushed heads were definitely very very bad people, no doubt about that. The inexperienced Chiss knew should probably have high-tailed it out of that bar ages ago, but he was enjoying the stranger's company. Passing the time with people, was nerve-wracking, but sometimes it was still better than sitting around his one-room hovel wondering if he was ever going to make something of himself in the galaxy. He seriously doubted he had any skills that could help this powerful man. But, still, it couldn't hurt to make a new contact.

Hopefully he wasn't a lawman or something, as Cryax had participated in his share of quasi-criminal activities.

He tenatively stuck out his hand. "The name's Cryax Bane. What brings you here to this place tonight?"

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

"Its a pleasure Mr. Bane. Nothing really brings me here, I just like tasting all the bar's H'Kak bean tea. What about you?" Oka said setting his glass down but not moving anything else. He decided to share his name since bounty hunters hunt him anyways. "Its Oka, Oka Osaa." he added.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom