Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A fringer lifestyle didn't often lend itself to cordial introductions, thus the lanky Chiss quirked an eyebrow when Oka introduced himself in such an affable way. But in order to answer the man's question, he had to figure out just what the blazes he was doing in this place anyway. He observed the bar full of its scalawags, unfamiliar aliens, and the ladies. How lovely and exotic. Except women never gave him the time of day.

He motioned to the bartender and pointed twice with his finger, gesturing for a drink and another for his new acquaintance. He still couldn't see the man's face, although that didn't stop him from surreptitiously tilting his head to try and sneak a look.

He blinked his cold, alien eyes at the man. He still wasn't sure how much he should tell. "I guess I'm looking to make some associates. Let's just say I'm an expert in computer security. Do you know anyone who needs the special touch when it comes to um, protecting or getting information?"

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

He felt like the questions were going on forever but he was a nice guy so he didn't mind. "No, I don't usually talk to those of business unless it benefits something of me." he said picking up his glass and sipping a bit.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Warok had not known he'd been standing on a table. The ground seemed a much more sensible place to stand.

No matter.

He bunched his tiny legs as [member="Kal Kandossii"] moved to grab the table. With a shrill war cry he catapulted himself into the air just before the blonde one flipped the table. The wee flying warrior executed a mid-air flip, which carried him over the blonde one's head to land on the bar. Whirling around, he attempted to crack his femur against the back of the humanoid's skull.

By all of Alderaan's ghosts the little bear-like thing was doing martial arts now! Cryax remembered this was a Jedi bar and decided to haul jets before someone busted out a lightsaber. He gulped down the rest of his drink as well as the one in front of [member="Oka Osaa"] and stole away into the Corellian night.

Oka Osaa

Oka could've followed followed him but he didn't. There wasn't enough energy in him to go after that guy. He just got back from a trip. He finally was able to get permafrost crystals to limit use in them.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

[member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Oka Osaa"]

Turning away from the ewok he thought would be out of his sphere of contact he looked over and watched a man slug his drink and his neighbor's before he ran. Kal picked up the whiskey bottle and offered it to the silver jedi. "Need a refill mate?" Then the femur connected with the back of his head and he went face first of the stool to hit the ground with a grunt.

"I hate ewoks."

Oka Osaa

"No thanks... I was finished anyways." he said watching him get beat up by an ewok. "Bug repellent seems to work.. well most of the time."

[member="Kal Kandossii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom